Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious paying my respects for mentalcel1

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
hopefully you found ur peace in your life mentalcel 1 you were a very good poster i liked you as a person but now you are gone. its sad alot of men kill themselves because of how society treats us i wish i was there for mentalcel1 when he was venting but i was too harsh on him and i didnt mean to. i hope u found ur peace brocel.

@mentalcel1 thoughts?

He didnot he still alive :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

How can you guys still believe in his suicide threats :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: he only wants attention

How can you guys still believe in his suicide threats :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: he only wants attention
i thought he was being really factual but it turns out he didnt really do it

I’m alive brocel i pussied out and just went to sleep after cutting myself:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
oh i feel your pain brocel life is really hard for us its like we have endless loneliness and pain

Dudes here who say they're gonna rope never follow through :feelsjuice:

Im crying my eyes out i cant even kill myself and rope properly :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
You're an unique member of this site, without you I feel like this forum is missing something.

I’m alive brocel i pussied out and just went to sleep after cutting myself:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Don't be so harsh on yourself. You're allowed to change your mind. If you're not ready, then you're not ready. There is no shame in not going through with it.