Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Pavloved into caring less, loving less, feeling less.

Rusty Peacekeeper

Rusty Peacekeeper

Greycel
I really don't want to be this way, I believe one day I'll find someone right for me. However by that time i will be too used to loneliness and the bitterness of dealing with the 90% of women that are immature short-term happiness chasing freaks.

I'm not a fakecel, however my primary fear is losing desire for women, not the other way around.
What are some good ways to cope?
What are some spaces focused on showing only the good in women so i don't become a decrepit hater and cockblock myself out of love?

I really don't want to be this way, I believe one day I'll find someone right for me. However by that time i will be too used to loneliness and the bitterness of dealing with the 90% of women that are immature short-term happiness chasing freaks.

I'm not a fakecel, however my primary fear is losing desire for women, not the other way around.
What are some good ways to cope?
What are some spaces focused on showing only the good in women so i don't become a decrepit hater and cockblock myself out of love?
I’m in a similar position. I’ll barely be moving out of my parents’ house in a few days to finally start improving my life for the better, by exercising, studying, college, etc.

At the same time though, I realize that interacting with women on a successful level is still quite a long way away that I’m insecure about how I might turn out honestly.

Regarding Immature women, I’m considering earning enough money to passport maxx. Do you think you could do the same?

I’m in a similar position. I’ll barely be moving out of my parents’ house in a few days to finally start improving my life for the better, by exercising, studying, college, etc.

At the same time though, I realize that interacting with women on a successful level is still quite a long way away that I’m insecure about how I might turn out honestly.

Regarding Immature women, I’m considering earning enough money to passport maxx. Do you think you could do the same?
Yes, I've met girls online who come from more traditional countries and they're quite sweet and family-oriented. Here's hoping we get enough money before being demoralized

Yes, I've met girls online who come from more traditional countries and they're quite sweet and family-oriented. Here's hoping we get enough money before being demoralized
That’s good. What countries are there traditional and family-oriented women in?