Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Patriarchycels are bluepilled copers in a similar way to MGTOWs

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
If a girl showed genuine insterest and intense attraction towards you and flirted with you/did intimate advances, all you patriarchycels would throw all these "Ideals" out of the window in a heartbeat.

You are basically the same copers as mgtow, who try to give the impression that they voluntarily removed women off their lives LOL.

there's a lot of them here

I dont care about having a patriarchy because the girl still wouldn't like me, she would be forced to be with me and I don't really want that.

no psych no party

“The Heart wants what it wants - or else it does not care”

Idk. I'll fuck a slut but I sure as hell won't date much less marry one.

The only ones who are more pathetic than patriarchycels are the racistcels.

Why do you think this? Not everybody worships women like you

girls arent meant to show intense interest and attraction in u (they only do this to chad) theyre meant to be used like animals for sex and housekeeping u cuck
plus patriarchies statistically have significantly more and longer lasting relationships/marriages  explain dat

Ofc.
Anyone who denies this is a liar or has ZERO life experience.

Crustaciouse said:
I dont care about having a patriarchy because the girl still wouldn't like me, she would be forced to be with me and I don't really want that.

Same. We WILL NEVER have genuine love unless we move to SEA. Hell even that's a stretch if a better looking guy comes along

I don't mind when patriarchycels talk about their patriarchal fantasies as a way to mentally strip females from their privileges, but when they talk of patriarchy as a legit solution to their inceldom am just like... No. It's not gonna happen. At least not in our lifetime. Stop pretending it will.

I do agree with the value they put to the power of socialization, I just don't think that socialization has ever made male-female relationships that tolerable to begin with. The sad and bitter blackpill is that males and females never got along, regardless of how patriarchal or not their societies were. If we're gonna hate each other forever, I'd rather not put so much effort into it.

Main problem with incels is LOW TESTOSTERONE. YOU retards all worship pretty boys that have female JB admirers, rather than real men, who believe women should be property and treated as such. Patriarchycel = high testcel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back