Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Patient cop arrests foid after she makes fun of him for being 5'9"

in that case i agree, but charging someone for verbal insult alone is pathetic and undesirable for society
He didn't charge her for insulting him, that was just what got him to stop tolerating her bullshit.
And for me the most blackpilling thing is she just stated he was of average height. That's an insult in the current state of things.

He didn't charge her for insulting him, that was just what got him to stop tolerating her bullshit.
And for me the most blackpilling thing is she just stated he was of average height. That's an insult in the current state of things.
fair enough, i didnt even watch the video tbh, i just assumed it was just for the verbal, sorry for that i guess. personally im 5´5´ and i never had a problem with my short stature untill i noticed it significantly hindered my dating opportunities, later than most people actually. i nevertheless like my body but the way others(females) might not be attracted to me because of that did and still does lower my confidence in dating and changes my expectations in how they might perceive me, so i can relate, thats why i commented

Not exactly, the bar owner said they wanted her to be cited for trespassing and that requires some paperwork and an ID to verify who you are and process you. He could've thrown the book at her and got her on a bunch of other charges but he didn't. Cuck cop

This is what happens when people stop beating them.

If a man acted like that the cop would have reacted very differently.

He should’ve SHOT HER 500 TIMES FOR RESISTING. Hes too nice

Still went easy on "her".

all hole lives should begin in the gulag. ideally for around 15 years

shoulda tossed the bitch on the concrete, cuffed her, took her in for the night and fingerprinted her. sissy reaction tbh but better than nothing I guess :feelsbadman:
This is what happens when people stop beating them.
:feelsYall:

shoulda tossed the bitch on the concrete, cuffed her, took her in for the night and fingerprinted her. sissy reaction tbh but better than nothing I guess :feelsbadman:

:feelsYall:
I don't say this lightly and I'm not the one to support violence against random people, but they have literally no check on their behavior. They are completely unleashed and untrouchable:
  • Attacks the husband/bf and he defends himself. He gets arrested, fired, labeled a woman-beater for life and his life destroyed;
  • Cops arresting them for unruly or even criminal activity get accused of harassment, mysoginy, assault, abuse of power, etc;
  • Can and will cheat and then use the systemic misandry to get away with it, take the guy's money and destroy his life;
  • They will pretty much play victim every time to avoid accountability and consequences of their vile behaviors.

I will legit do this to her tbh if she call me short

Nobody fucking called me short:lasereyes::lasereyes:

I wonder what God thinks about drunk women

Lol seeing that obnoxious drunk foid start acting like a pouty child within minutes is fucking hilarious
woman nature , virtue signal and print yourself as the victim if favourable . Bonus Points if your Pretty .

This Was 2021 , Imagine their Egos Now . Ridiculous .

I don't say this lightly and I'm not the one to support violence against random people, but they have literally no check on their behavior. They are completely unleashed and untrouchable:
  • Attacks the husband/bf and he defends himself. He gets arrested, fired, labeled a woman-beater for life and his life destroyed;
  • Cops arresting them for unruly or even criminal activity get accused of harassment, mysoginy, assault, abuse of power, etc;
  • Can and will cheat and then use the systemic misandry to get away with it, take the guy's money and destroy his life;
  • They will pretty much play victim every time to avoid accountability and consequences of their vile behaviors.
don't have to excuse yourself, you're among friends here :feelsaww:

"men don't experience body shaming" :foidSoy:

Women are 24/7 reverse projecting. They take men's issues, then apply it to themselves to make themselves victims. All so that they can get attention from chad
full
True , they project man issue and their shitty behaviour, so it's like their are the victim always and men have litteraly a super Easy life but they are sadic , idk how we arrived at this point in our society

don't have to excuse yourself, you're among friends here :feelsaww:
Thanks! I just it important to say that feeling like beating foids is normal, natural and they bring it on themselves. The world would be better if everyone did.

Goddamn do I despise tall roasties like these.

I hate pigs but this one was based

She needs a nightstick