Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Patient cop arrests foid after she makes fun of him for being 5'9"

Based 5'9" officer

And holy shit these females are fucking retarded

Last edited:
Good that's what the whore deserves.

near the end she victimizes herself, i hate female "logic"

He should've shot her

Those shallow sluts need to be roped up publicly to be used as Public Property for sexually frustrated. At least they'll be good for something.

Those shallow sluts need to be roped up publicly to be used as Public Property for sexually frustrated. At least they'll be good for something.
i bet they'd love all the abuse they would get

Lol seeing that obnoxious drunk foid start acting like a pouty child within minutes is fucking hilarious

Knee on her neck

This brings a smile on my face

Should've cuffed her hard as fuck and taken her to jail. That's usually what happens when a police officer is trying to detain you and you instead fight them and run away. Pussy privilege though

Should've cuffed her hard as fuck and taken her to jail. That's usually what happens when a police officer is trying to detain you and you instead fight them and run away. Pussy privilege though

I feel like there was a brief time between about 1975 and 2015 when women were treated like adults.

These days though they've gone back to being seen kind of like children who can't make their own decisions and need to be given lots of room to be emotional and reckless.

pathetic females and a wimp corrupt cop that cant be condescending towards a verbal insult and decides to misuse his power because his ego is too fragile, enemy of freedom of verbal expression, a much worse crime than being an empathyless cunt

pathetic females and a wimp corrupt cop that cant be condescending towards a verbal insult and decides to misuse his power because his ego is too fragile, enemy of freedom of verbal expression, a much worse crime than being an empathyless cunt
Not exactly, the bar owner said they wanted her to be cited for trespassing and that requires some paperwork and an ID to verify who you are and process you. He could've thrown the book at her and got her on a bunch of other charges but he didn't. Cuck cop

didnt watch, wish he shot her in the head 16 times

Not exactly, the bar owner said they wanted her to be cited for trespassing and that requires some paperwork and an ID to verify who you are and process you. He could've thrown the book at her and got her on a bunch of other charges but he didn't. Cuck cop
in that case i agree, but charging someone for verbal insult alone is pathetic and undesirable for society

Should have turn off bodycam

You are a fag.
and you an hypocrite, if such censorship is allowed you wouldnt be writing your stupid thoughts on this forum because it would be banned. enjoy it while you can because idiots like you might ban this one day and you will be even more alone and with no voice. cheers wimp

Maybe becoming a cop and being extra harsh on females is not such a bad idea. Correcting the injustice in the "justice" system.

I can feel the seething rage that went trough him when she said that, luckily he can punish her for it. I just have to sit there and take it.

Where is the lethal police brutality when you need it :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

I feel like there was a brief time between about 1975 and 2015 when women were treated like adults.

These days though they've gone back to being seen kind of like children who can't make their own decisions and need to be given lots of room to be emotional and reckless.
Lol wtf...
Feminism has been rampant since the 70s/80s. Foids in 2015 have been just as cunty and privileged as they are today, hell foids in 1995 were already treated like special little princesses.

"It's just the jealousy for me-"

They actually talk like that??? Holy fuck this is why I think I am superior to these fucks.

and you an hypocrite, if such censorship is allowed you wouldnt be writing your stupid thoughts on this forum because it would be banned. enjoy it while you can because idiots like you might ban this one day and you will be even more alone and with no voice. cheers wimp
Yep, you definitely are a fag.

"men don't experience body shaming" :foidSoy:

Women are 24/7 reverse projecting. They take men's issues, then apply it to themselves to make themselves victims. All so that they can get attention from chad
full

i know you agree with me, you just dont want to admit im right, thats fine i understand you
"you will be even more alone and with no voice. cheers wimp"

This shows clearly that you are an intruder here. A blue pilled soyboy or a foid.

Any black pilled man understands that this isn't about restricting freedom in general but restricting and punishing foids. You on the other hand are a soycuck faggot intruder that needs to be banned ASAP.

5'9" is manlet in 2024 confirmed. You can put a gun to their head and they will still speak their vile mind

"you will be even more alone and with no voice. cheers wimp"

This shows clearly that you are an intruder here. A blue pilled soyboy or a foid.

Any black pilled man understands that this isn't about restricting freedom in general but restricting and punishing foids. You on the other hand are a soycuck faggot intruder that needs to be banned ASAP.
i didnt read any rules when registering saying that i must be inappropriatly misogenistic to be a part of this community. i joined because i struggle in the dating world like you and i wanted to communicate with people with similar problems, however retarded and unproductive some of thoughts i encounter here i think they may be. also because my commitment to honesty, dark humor and vulgar vocabulary gets me banned in many other platforms and i belived that here you treasured freedom of speech, if im wrong and this is a place we have to agree with eachother, or share a specific world view to be able to participate then i will baned dont worry. the only restrictions in the rules that read were, no gay comments or users and no females, any further restrictions on my statements than the ones already specified would be denying me further freedom of expression to the point it would make this platform useless for me and certainly not a platform were all incels can speak their mind, only some with a specific shared world view. no need to get so scared that I dont agree with you in somethings, you wimp insecure poopface coward

Last edited:
"inappropriatly misogenistic"

:soy: :soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy: