Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Pathetic "Mr. Beast" guy

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

FIRE KEVIN STEFANSKI
★★★★★
He gives THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS to foids on Twitch for simply being women.

:lul: :lul: :lul:

That's not his money. He gets that from sponsors and advertisers
Still, foids shouldn't be given that much though
He's a beta cuck regardless

Fuck that cuck

MrBeast is a pathetic cuck and this female is a useless whore. I only see useless people. Why are most people fucking useless and weak?

That's not his money. He gets that from sponsors and advertisers
Still, foids shouldn't be given that much though
He's a beta cuck regardless
He's still giving it to foids. While we have to wageslave as incel. LMAO

MrBeast is a pathetic cuck and this female is a useless whore. I only see useless people. Why are most people fucking useless and weak?
Someone should break his back

I hate any fag who does this. It's maybe even worse when it's done "ironically" by YouTubers like this and that ugly trash pyrocinical dude. They deserve to be lined up and executed by gunfire.

Your average male rots slaving away for pennies an hour while these faggots "ironically" (or not) donate thousands of dollars to whores who then proceed to fuck Chad and completely ignore them.

Also JFL at calling these push up bra two ton makeup whores "attractive".

Fuck that soyboy cuck and everybody down with him.

meanwhile the average salary in my neck of the woods is ~500$

AxsnDjD

Mean while there are men out there dying of starvation and diseases JFL.

this cuck should donated to people who really needs

"PROFESSIONAL WOMEN RESPECTER" HOLY FUCK :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I hope he dies painfully, very painfully.

All cucks should be nailed to crosses like in ancient rome

that fucking normie again :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

fuck that degenerate normalfaggot, he's literally the biggest cuck on JewTube.

Hes a low tier normie at best. Not surprised that he's using money, what else does he have? Mr. Cuck.

One of the most fundamental principles to the human psyche (and in fact observable even in primates) is the concept of fairness. It rankles us at a fundamental level when something is not fair, or perceived to be unfair to us.

Going around giving $10,000 to random people isn't fair, because most of them don't deserve it. If he went out of his way to find good people in desperate financial situations, that would be different. But hopping onto a girl with her tits out in heavy makeup and throwing money at her - she probably doesn't need it to begin with, and all you are doing is adding to her designer hand bag collection or reducing the amount of sugar daddies she has to scam online.

I hope someone paralyses him and he loses all his money, and when he goes around all the people he donated to asking for a bit of money back to pay for his ramps etc he realises what a fool he has been.

Mr beast
Dogs = beast
Beasts can also be used as transport (such as horses)
So can cars....

BRUTAL HIDDEN DRIVER LICENSE AND DOG PILL :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

I hate any fag who does this. It's maybe even worse when it's done "ironically" by YouTubers like this and that ugly trash pyrocinical dude. They deserve to be lined up and executed by gunfire.

Your average male rots slaving away for pennies an hour while these faggots "ironically" (or not) donate thousands of dollars to whores

how to make tutorial mode even easier.

He has a dumb guy kind of face

He could do something better with his money. I hate to hate a guy that rich because it sounds so sour grapes so that's all I'm gonna say...he can do better things with his fortune and I hope he does.

just give thousands of dollars to random foids theory

:soy:: Bu...bu...but women are economically disadvantaged by the patriarchy and institutional mysoginy, you fascist inkwell!

just chatting just be banned on twitch, dressing like a slut should be banned on twitch

all you are doing is adding to her designer hand bag collection or reducing the amount of sugar daddies she has to scam online.
He's also buying new lingerie for them to use with chad. What a cucked piece of shit he is.

His child audience will grow up thinking that it's normal to donate their income to useless internet holes.

You know Bagel cel has a gofundme page, it is at 900$

Didn't watch but he's a cuck and fuck him

What a fucking loser.

Consume them and claim what little strengthh they have as your own.

mr beast is a giga tallfag that's not facially deformed so girls are nice to him and he gets laid.

bagel-boss-chris-morgan-stroke-1.jpg

Meanwhile his gofundme has $250.