Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pathetic cuck trying to win back girlfriend of three years

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/7yjo3e/girlfriend_of_three_years_left_with_my_daughter/

My 29 y/o girlfriend of 3 years and the mother to my 19 month old daughter recently left and I’m devastated. I’m 37 y/o. We were so happy and the perfect couple so in love we would just look at each other and smile non stop. She wasn’t supposed to be able to have children but she got pregnant and she always dreamed of it. While pregnant she changed a lot and I started to go out more and avoid her because of being different and kind of mean. I began texting a girl that was related to an older friend I had about child advice and such, innocently. I don’t know how and can’t explain why but we started text more and hang out. No physical contact but emotions started getting involved and I realized what was going on. I stopped texting but my girlfriend found out seeing some older messages. We fought and she left but came back after I promised to change the things that bothered her. I stopped going out, I spent time with my baby, and I tried so hard to make her happy. Since guys point it was a 180. She didn’t show affection, treated me badly, wouldn’t allow me to leave without fighting, and must of my family began having issues with her to make them avoid me. I tried so hard and just couldn’t make her go back to the way she was. We did this for year until just recently she left with my daughter after a little argument. She said she wasn’t happy and hadn’t been and can’t get over me texting a girl. I realize what I did and have apologized, and changed for the better but it didn’t matter. I literally pictured being with her for the rest of my life and no matter what would never ever give up trying to make it work by any means. I tried seeing if she wanted to go to therapy to try but she won’t. She had mental issues before pregnancy and had post partum. She’s told me she tried hurting/ killing herself multiple times in the past year and refuses to talk to anybody with me or on her own. She said she needed to better herself and get happy again but how if you don’t want to get help. How can she not be willing to work or try anything for us and our daughter? I want her in my life and to be happy but how? Is it too Late? Sometimes she won’t text me or respond for days and other times she’s messaging me all night and trying to talk about things. I can give more info but I really just want to hear what you guys think I should do or can do to make it work or get closure since I’ve asked her multiple times if we were done and she just says I don’t know. I ant keep on hurting not knowing and don’t want to try to be hurt worse later.

Oh god, I think I'm gonna...

[attachment=2346]

Attachments

• W4HguLm.gif
    W4HguLm.gif
    385.6 KB · Views: 121
Pathetic. And every girl now a days have "mental problems" fucking kek. Let the bitch kill herself. Who cares?

Also lol at this
She said she wasn’t happy and hadn’t been and can’t get over me texting a girl.

kek. Some of these betas are so fucking retarded. The bitch was already unhappy with some beta normie guy. She used this to her advantage as her "excuse". She was looking for an excuse to leave and she found it. She's probably been getting fucked by Chads.

anincelforlifelol said:
Pathetic. And every girl now a days have "mental problems" fucking kek. Let the bitch kill herself. Who cares?
Also lol at this
She said she wasn’t happy and hadn’t been and can’t get over me texting a girl.
kek. Some of these betas are so fucking retarded. The bitch was already unhappy with some beta normie guy. She used this to her advantage as her "excuse". She was looking for an excuse to leave and she found it. She's probably been getting fucked by Chads.

I wonder if some of these posts are even true sometimes because of the absolute stupidity of both parties involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back