Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Past experiences (anti globohomo psychiatry thread)

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
-
wired my braind the way it is today. You either are born socially inept or made. I was made since as a child I had never had any problems with socialization. The gaslighting abusive family and then bullying added fuel to the fire.

So, that's why unattractive guys in my scale of beauty 5/10 can be confident to smash someone's face or to compete at work or sports whatever. I am fuckin afraid. I mean, I did fought people with bare fists but it's not like it gained me social status etc. that's why it never made me confident.

Those who have healthy families if they lose they pick them up, in my case fuckin foid family was bashing me and gaslighting me into thinking I AM ALWAYS AT FAULT.

That's why my self-esteem is zero nowadays and it is for the reason. Simple as telling roommate to stop doing some shit, I have to preper to it mentally before I do it, since when I was a child when I disagreed or was treated badly or unfairly either I was smacked in the face by stepfather and yelled at or in school people would bring other people and torment me physically and mentally.

(last roommate which was ukrainian *that's why i hate them subhumans* I told them to lock the door of the house politely and he started making fun of me and yellin at me, that's why I beated him so bad he was bleeding. That's why I know people will always resist me at anything)

It's all in my head now right psychiatrists/globohomo and rest right? In 1% you are right, it is in my brain and to be accurate IN MY SUBCOUNSCIOUS 'cause when my brain was developing THE MOST I had LOTS OF TRAUMA that fucked me up to this day and even though I tried being tough many years I still go to square one.

So it is not MENTAL ILLNESS/DISORDER, but EXTERNAL WORLD caused the way my brain DEVELOPED and my brain is scared of many thing FOR THE REASON OF THE PAST EXPIERIENCE YOU FUCKS.

I hate life and I hope I will die soon.

Last edited:
Google translates it to my language in a form of a woman... So google assume those problems always have only toilets

wired my braind the way it is today. You either are born socially inept or made. I was made since as a child I had never had any problems with socialization. The gaslighting abusive family and then bullying added fuel to the fire.

So, that's why unattractive guys in my scale of beauty 5/10 can be confident to smash someone's face or to compete at work or sports whatever. I am fuckin afraid. I mean, I did fought people with bare fists but it's not like it gained me social status etc. that's why it never made me confident.

Those who have healthy families if they lose they pick them up, in my case fuckin foid family was bashing me and gaslighting me into thinking I AM ALWAYS AT FAULT.

That's why my self-esteem is zero nowadays and it is for the reason. Simple as telling roommate to stop doing some shit, I have to preper to it mentally before I do it, since when I was a child when I disagreed or was treated badly or unfairly either I was smacked in the face by stepfather and yelled at or in school people would bring other people and torment me physically and mentally.

(last roommate which was ukrainian *that's why i hate them subhumans* I told them to lock the door of the house politely and he started making fun of me and yellin at me, that's why I beated him so bad he was bleeding. That's why I know people will always resist me at anything)

It's all in my head now right psychiatrists/globohomo and rest right? In 1% you are right, it is in my brain and to be accurate IN MY SUBCOUNSCIOUS 'cause when my brain was developing THE MOST I had LOTS OF TRAUMA that fucked me up to this day and even though I tried being tough many years I still go to square one.

So it is not MENTAL ILLNESS/DISORDER, but EXTERNAL WORLD caused the way my brain DEVELOPED and my brain is scared of many thing FOR THE REASON OF THE PAST EXPIERIENCE YOU FUCKS.

I hate life and I hope I will die soon.
Complex PTSD from shitty childhood also fucked up my life.

I have flashbacks and all sorts of neurological damage from being treated like shit and neglected by parents.

Complex PTSD from shitty childhood also fucked up my life.

I have flashbacks and all sorts of neurological damage from being treated like shit and neglected by parents.
So do I. I am not proud of myself like normies are. Normies are predatory, I am due to PTSD a prey

They say it's possible to recover from CPTSD.
I'm still trying.
I guess so. I am even afraid of getting a job because my subcounscious is afraid I am gonna have tough time with people, but I have to get it since my NEET days are coming to the end... So if it is impossible to recover, well I am fucked 'cause I gotta do something. I can fake shit for several weeks and appear tough but finally something will get me and I will have down like after some strong drug

My mother, as kind as she may be, used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation. Other times, she would hit me. When I said, "Please don't hit me!" once, she started laughing.

empathetic gender. They only look at how people perceive them. Brutal bitches