Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Passing out after excess drinking.

NocturnalDecay

NocturnalDecay

Darkhole
-
There was one time that I got so shitfaced that I literally passed out in my car with my head tilted upwards reclined on my seat. When I woke up I threw up.

Looking at it now from hindsight I could've actually choked on my own vomit and died. Sometimes I think back to that moment and wish I did just die.

Any of you guys do something so stupid that defies basic comprehension because you were under the effects of something?

I get high without drugs or alcohol lol

Sophomore year of Uni, my Russian roommate challenged me to a drinking competition.
I drank him under the table, but I threw up at least 10 times that night and faded in and out of consciousness.
I woke up the next day drenched in vomit.
Apparently it took me like 20 minutes to tie my shoes when I was drunk, I don't even remember it.

I used to regularly drink myself to oblivion, I've avoided death many times by now. My parents now tell me to try not to choke myself to death with my own vomit now whenever they see me with a drink

People who drink excessively are low iq

Psychedelics >>>>>>>>> alcohol

Try passing out from getting high after excessive smoking

Good shit