Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [Discussion][Serious] Mixing Alcohol & THC; Why I Will Never do It Again.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
Last night, I decided to cope hard due to the fact I had a more shitty & stressful week than usual.

I smoked two bowls of weed from my pipe, took a few rips from my pen, and then had about 3-4 beers(they were those aluminum bottle beers, which I'm sure my fellow UScels will know)

It felt very good at first, and I was just chilling; either listening to music or watching some scene from some movie.

However, after awhile, shit got bad, and I mean bad boyos: I felt as if the whole room was spinning, I felt my body temperature increase, and felt on edge.

The worst, however, was the vomiting. I threw up a bit, but for some reason could not throw-up that much, I genuinely thought I was going to vomit out my organs: I then decided to eat something, which actually made it worse & I ended up vomiting on the floor, because I was feeling too weak to try & carry my sorry ass to the toilet.

I tried to wipe it up, but I didn't have the strength to do so & just put some wipes on them: I honestly thought I was going to pass-out on my bathroom floor, but I was somehow able to carry myself back to bed.

I know this is going to sound a bit far-fetched, but here's a thought I had: Whenever you use cannabis, you apparently access the astral plane or something of the sorts.

I saw this video on normiegram a few days back:

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4LeYVeMG7A/?igsh=NjZiM2M3MzIxNA%3D%3D

Notice what he says? Alcohol damages your electromagnetic field, and since I may have been on the astral plane, it could have left me very vulnerable to an "attack"

But that's just a theory: Regardless, I will never try mixing the two again.

Tagging some fellow alcohol/drugcels: @IronsideCel @Ron.Belgrade @Ecstasy @GrodanBoll

It happens 1/30 times when you mix the two. It goes without saying you should just stop smoking weed and drinking or only do it rarely since jews want you to smoke and drink. But if you don't stop then just accept that it's gonna happen once in a while, Don't try to fight it, just throw up as quick and much as possible and go to sleep afterwards.

I will start smoking weed, I don’t care what my stupid parents say. It’s 10x better than alcohol

I will start smoking weed, I don’t care what my stupid parents say. It’s 10x better than alcohol
Do it, they gave you this shit life, so you’re entitled to cope

Do you live in a legal area? I don’t, sadly, but it’s still pretty easy to find.

There's some truth to this video. Not sure if "jinn" are affected by you electromagnetic field, though.

I’m an alcoholic cel and I’ll throw up on my floor and just not care wipe it up with some bullshit and move on.

Interesting. I will keep this in mind in the future if I am somehow able to try cannabis.
However, alcohol is a poison that has very good effects but at a very steep price sometimes.

Last night, I decided to cope hard due to the fact I had a more shitty & stressful week than usual.

I smoked two bowls of weed from my pipe, took a few rips from my pen, and then had about 3-4 beers(they were those aluminum bottle beers, which I'm sure my fellow UScels will know)

It felt very good at first, and I was just chilling; either listening to music or watching some scene from some movie.

However, after awhile, shit got bad, and I mean bad boyos: I felt as if the whole room was spinning, I felt my body temperature increase, and felt on edge.

The worst, however, was the vomiting. I threw up a bit, but for some reason could not throw-up that much, I genuinely thought I was going to vomit out my organs: I then decided to eat something, which actually made it worse & I ended up vomiting on the floor, because I was feeling too weak to try & carry my sorry ass to the toilet.

I tried to wipe it up, but I didn't have the strength to do so & just put some wipes on them: I honestly thought I was going to pass-out on my bathroom floor, but I was somehow able to carry myself back to bed.

I know this is going to sound a bit far-fetched, but here's a thought I had: Whenever you use cannabis, you apparently access the astral plane or something of the sorts.

I saw this video on normiegram a few days back:

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4LeYVeMG7A/?igsh=NjZiM2M3MzIxNA%3D%3D

Notice what he says? Alcohol damages your electromagnetic field, and since I may have been on the astral plane, it could have left me very vulnerable to an "attack"

But that's just a theory: Regardless, I will never try mixing the two again.

Idk my family’s genetics are strong for alcohol so this doesn’t happen to me Multiple people on my moms side have drank themselves to death

I don't watch mammogram