Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Passed by a bunch of soldiercels sprinting and singing warchants nonsense. Messed with them. Some people laughed

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran
★★
I was going for a walk with my bike down copacabana beach (trying to leanmaxx right here) when i passed through some project of future pigs (they werent even proper military man, just doing a training course that prepares you for the military) doing their midday sprint, saying some pig chants or wtv (actual disgusting shit, truly).

Anyways, as i was with my bike and could just outpace them easily, just said "HEY, Y'ALL EVER TRIED USING A BIKE OR SUM?!" JFL

Some people laughed their ass off. Today was a good day.

I had one of these trainee rotc pigs in my class in college. He was actually dumb enough to stare that it doesn’t make sense that Lebron James makes so much money and fame when cops and firefighters don’t because they are muh heroes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back