Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Pascal's Wager (The Ultimate Gamble) and why I am Christian

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Pascal argues that a rational person should live as though God exists and seek to believe in God. If God does not actually exist, such a person will have only a finite loss (some pleasures, luxury, etc.), whereas he stands to receive infinite gains (as represented by eternity in Heaven) and avoid infinite losses (eternity in Hell).[2]

@Zyros you asked about how I can be Christian and blackpilled well here you go.

Cards

I'm just playing my hand. I'm going all in with Jesus Christ because folding either means hell or nothing (pretty much the same).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal's_Wager

you'll lose a lot wasting ur life living ur life by sum fag in the sky

Would God accept such an artificial belief? You only love him for what he can do for you, not for who he is. You're literally betabuxxing God himself.

Would God accept such an artificial belief? You only love him for what he can do for you, not for who he is. You're literally betabuxxing God himself.

BlushShy

Maybe after growing up it became kind of like that.

But I am truly a God fearing person.

The whole point of Pascal's Wager is not just becoming a legitimate Christian because of this, but it's about becoming a legitimate Christian.

The wager is just how it starts.

my problem is not belief. theres no doubt in my mind that there is a creator of some sort. i have a inherent hatred for it though. i didnt ask to be born. i didnt chose my parents. i didnt choose any of this shit. i had no say in what i would look like. we (humans) ARE NOT on an even playing field. so how is this fair.

my theory is that we are all the same soul but in different physical bodies, hence different upbringins, cultures, environment etc. but thats beside the point.

im convinced god is real. i believe the illuminati is real through all the leaks of shit going on behind the scenes and i also have seen people in real life have spiritual encoutners with god.

my problem is not belief. theres no doubt in my mind that there is a creator of some sort. i have a inherent hatred for it though. i didnt ask to be born. i didnt chose my parents. i didnt choose any of this shit. i had no say in what i would look like. we (humans) ARE NOT on an even playing field. so how is this fair.

my theory is that we are all the same soul but in different physical bodies, hence different upbringins, cultures, environment etc. but thats beside the point.

@visage

As if I share a soul with a westerner, or even worse a foid.

Laugh1

im convinced god is real. i believe the illuminati is real through all the leaks of shit going on behind the scenes and i also have seen people in real life have spiritual encoutners with god.

@Hunter

Yes my experience with conspiracies only reaffirmed my believe in Jesus.

@The Abyss

pascal was a big fat pussy

I'd probably be christian if it wasn't demanded of me to go to church. I hate social gatherings

my problem is not belief. theres no doubt in my mind that there is a creator of some sort.

Even if I get into heaven, God knows I'm going to want to kill him, I'd spend all eternity trying to kill him.
@Zyros you asked about how I can be Christian and blackpilled well here you go.

View attachment 63558

I'm just playing my hand. I'm going all in with Jesus Christ because folding either means hell or nothing (pretty much the same).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal's_Wager

I operate based on pascals wager too, but only to an extent. Lets say tomorrow humans discover immortality, you have to take this pill, immediately christians around the world would be outraged and claim that the pill is the mark of the beast. Now pascals wager is turned completely upside down, because you can reject the immortality that's right in front of you and you know its legit on the possibility that you'll go to hell, but if there is no God you'll miss out on living forever and die one day.

TBH if I ever get enough money I plan to have myself cryogenically frozen. I want God to exist, because its a nice cushy feeling thinking that there's a peaceful afterlife after all this shit, but I have this scary gut feeling that God doesn't exist and I'm fucked, so I need to find a means to an eternal existence quick before I die.

Last edited:
I believe in Jesus too. Society was a lot better when Christians were a majority. Foids knew their place and their whoring was kept in check by shame tactics when non virgin women were considered trash.

I'd probably be christian if it wasn't demanded of me to go to church. I hate social gatherings

Surprised1

@DeformAspergerCel you think I go to some cucked church to have some bat s*** preacher tell me how great Israel is?

All you need is a KJV bible (the only one that contains God's word).

Even if I get into heaven, God knows I'm going to want to kill him, I'd spend all eternity trying to kill him.

I used to operate based on pascals wager too, but only to an extent. Lets say tomorrow humans discover immortality, you have to take this pill, immediately christians around the world would be outraged and claim that the pill is the mark of the beast. Now pascals wager is turned completely upside down, because you can reject the immortality that's right in front of you and you know its legit on the possibility that you'll go to hell, but if there is no God you'll miss out on living forever and die one day.

TBH if I ever get enough money I plan to have myself cryogenically frozen. I want God to exist, because its a nice cushy feeling thinking that there's a peaceful afterlife after all this shit, but I have this scary gut feeling that God doesn't exist and I'm fucked, so I need to find a means to an eternal existence quick before I die.

@BlkPillPres direct your hatred to the god of the Earth (Satan).

If such a pill came out and everyone was taking it then certainly that would be the mark of the beast and prove God exists right there I would not take it.

Though a mark like that will come through currencyless and id-less verification systems in the future (with microchipping).

@The Abyss

direct your hatred to the god of the Earth (Satan).

God created the devil, and if God is truly all knowing as people say, then he created the devil knowing full well what he would do, so I believe that was the devil's sole purpose, he was meant to defy God, created to do so. You are basically telling me to be mad at another pawn on the game board, fuck that, i'll be mad at the guy moving the pieces and laughing at all of us.

If such a pill came out and everyone was taking it then certainly that would be the mark of the beast and prove God exists right there

You are literally proving my point here that pascals wager can be flipped on its head, because humans discovering immortality doesn't mean God exists, it more likely means God doesn't exist, because immortality should only be attainable through God based on the doctrine of the bible. It would actually disprove God, but notice how you can see it another way.

Once could look at it both ways, and that's where the wager comes in, do I gamble on an entity I've never seen or spoken to somehow liking me and letting me into heaven, or do I take a pill I know for a fact works and can see with my own eyes and create a heaven for myself on earth, if that pill comes out, sorry I'm taking it.

Its the logical choice.

In fact let me put it this way

Door 1: There is possibly a 10/10 female behind this door that if you open she MAY have sex with you if you meet all her criteria
Door 2: There is 100% without a doubt a 7/10 female behind this door that WILL fuck you no matter what

Also I've heard of documents hidden in the Vatican that hold doctrine that was rejected from the bible due to what it says, some even saying it claims hell isn't even eternal. So there you have it, if hell isn't even eternal, and the more likely thing is we suffer a "sentence" based on how badly we've sinned, then the choice is even more obvious.

Look it up, there's a lot of politics in religion that goes on in the background.

There is no credible evidence for the existence of any god, and there are an infinite number of possible gods, so the existence of every possible god can be assumed to be equally likely.

For any possible god with property a, there is a possible god with property -a. If the god with property a sends those who believe x to hell, and the god with property -a sends those who believe -x to hell, then it makes no difference to believe anything at the behest of a possible god.

God created the devil, and if God is truly all knowing as people say, then he created the devil knowing full well what he would do, so I believe that was the devil's sole purpose, he was meant to defy God, created to do so. You are basically telling me to be mad at another pawn on the game board, fuck that, i'll be mad at the guy moving the pieces and laughing at all of us.

Life is a test, we are just humans. Not our place to question God.

Faith is faith. You either accept it or you don't.

That's the whole part of having faith.

By no means I am a religion cuck/evangelist cel.

I'm just merely presenting a gamble.

Also I've heard of documents hidden in the Vatican that hold doctrine that was rejected from the bible due to what it says, some even saying it claims hell isn't even eternal. So there you have it, if hell isn't even eternal, and the more likely thing is we suffer a "sentence" based on how badly we've sinned, then the choice is even more obvious.

Honestly when you think about it you question if God would truly have people suffer for all eternity knowing we by nature are sinful it would not surprise me.

But as part of the wager you assume the worst, so it still doesn't change anything.

There is no credible evidence for the existence of any god, and there are an infinite number of possible gods, so the existence of every possible god can be assumed to be equally likely.

For any possible god with property a, there is a possible god with property -a. If the god with property a sends those who believe x to hell, and the god with property -a sends those who believe -x to hell, then it makes no difference to believe anything at the behest of a possible god.

Imagine hundreds of Gods fighting over who gets to torture each soul and which hell were all going to JFL.

The Christian God specifically sends nonbelievers to hell (according to the bible).

While it is true there are lots of gods, and even some that have the same disbeliever rule.

I go with my own. Christianity is the most popular religion, so if there actually was a God it would seem this would be his religion from how widespread it is alone.

Thinking logically, this is the best bet to go all in on.

Of course I am not arguing from a religious perspective but merely a gambling one.

Of course . . . @BlkPillPres

You just better hope you put your chips on the right number once the dealer's done.

Honestly when you think about it you question if God would truly have people suffer for all eternity knowing we were created by him on purpose as imperfect creatures capable of sin.

FTFY

Also, that whole "never question God" mindset you have is exactly why you don't have any "meta" thoughts about God.

Think about it for a second and ask yourself, WTF IS SIN?

Think about it, to God everything is like lines of code, everything was created from nothing, a video game is as "real" to us, as we are as "real" to him, he is the only "real" thing in existence. Imagine how weird it is for a programmer to create a function, and then decide that X function is a "bad function" so all the AI's he created better not use that function or else........... WHY THE FUCK DID THE PROGRAMMER MAKE THE FUNCTION THEN?, WHY EVEN DEFINE IT AS BAD IN YOUR CODE?

There is nothing inherently wrong about sex, yet God defines it as sin, now let it sink in that IT WAS GOD WHO MADE THIS OUR SOLE MEANS OF REPRODUCTION WHILE TELLING US "BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

God literally made existing a sin when you look at it, talk about a rigged game of life

This is why I always tell people God is a madman, he is a psychopath. Imagine creating rules and then making the simple act of existing a means to inherently break those rules. God is a dick, he could literally wake up tomorrow, snap his fingers and decide that sex isn't sinful, everything changes on a whim of his command, but his punishments operate as though its something outside of his control that is unchangeable and he has to punish us for.

Shit like that just makes me think even God has a God ruling over him, and he's just following its rules.

Last edited:
FTFY

Also, that whole "never question God" mindset you have is exactly why you don't have any "meta" thoughts about God.

Think about it for a second and ask yourself, WTF IS SIN?

Think about it, to God everything is like lines of code, imagine how weird it is for a programmer to create a function, and then decide that X function is a "bad function" so all the AI's he created better not use that function or else........... WHY THE FUCK DID THE PROGRAMMER MAKE THE FUNCTION THEN?, WHY EVEN DEFINE IT AS BAD IN YOUR CODE?

There is nothing inherently wrong about sex, yet God defines it as sin, now let it sink in that IT WAS GOD WHO MADE THIS OUR SOLE MEANS OF REPRODUCTION WHILE TELLING US "BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

God literally made existing a sin when you look at it, talk about a rigged game of life

This is why I always tell people God is a madman, he is a psychopath. Imagine creating rules and then making the simple act of existing a means to inherently break those rules. God is a dick, he could literally wake up tomorrow, snap his fingers and decide that sex isn't sinful, everything changes on a whim of his command, but his punishments operate as though its something outside of his control that is unchangeable and he has to punish us for.

Shit like that just makes me think even God has a God ruling over him, and he's just following its rules.

Yes that is all true.

But you have to keep in mind.

There are different kinds of Christians.

The kind I chose is strictly, if you believe in Jesus Christ and keep the 10 commandments you are saved.

The other kind, you must never sin even once or you're going to hell I'm not one of them.

I go by Jesus' own words (I've read the New Testament).

Just be a devout christian and hope god rewards you with a mommy gf in heaven theory.

But on a more serious note, Pascal's wager has a lot of pretty obvious flaws. For starters, the idea that "you have nothing to lose" is straight up bullshit. Following the religion requires a lot of time, energy, sacrifice and dedication. Have you actually read the bible? Theres a lot of rules you have to follow, even if you completely rule out the entirety of the old testament, which most modern Christians do. It's not a matter of "all you have to do is believe in god" or "do whatever you want and just pray for god to forgive you". Contrary to what a lot of modern "Christians" think, that's not how it works.

Furthermore Pascal's wager could be applied to any religion, including obscure and nearly extinct ones. Why do it's followers assume that Christianity is any more likely to be true than one of the many other religions?

Why not islammaxx and hope that Allah is the one true god? Sure, if you are a Christian that rules out the old testament, Islam would be even stricter by comparison...but look on the brightside...if Islam is the one true faith, Allah will give you 72 mommy gfs.

If Islam is the one true faith, Allah will give you 72 mommy gfs.

Allah is the only God with a decent deal tbh, why couldn't the God of the christian bible promise this shit, I'd be a devout christian by now. Pascals wager would make more sense JFL.

Thats an extrwmely bad reason to believe

I have a strange feeling that ironically God is going to reward people who were skeptical and operated based on logic, leaving all the "true" (I'm only doing this to avoid eternal fire rape) believers bewildered. This might all be some giant shit test.

I don't think God is so retarded that he'd consider such a one sided choice a "test of ones loyalty and faith in God"

Its literally do what I say or get tortured for eternity, that's not a test, that's a one sided demand, both options would have to have varying negatives and positives for God to properly gauge who is truly moral, most Christians are just pretending to like God out of fear, God can't be that stupid to set up such a flawed test.

Maybe just maybe there is one creator & all these various religions & different names given to their personal one on high is all actually the same god but over time due to cultural differences & disagreements/ wanting to be in charge as opposed to lower down the ranks ppl split on what he wants or believes hence all these different "takes" on god.

Seems odd to me that so many ppl state seeing a white light when passing but then being revived.

Maybe god is actually an advanced space race that seeded this planet & implanted a limiter on our intelligence/ability long ago then left.

One possibility I heard is that long ago we were spiritual beings that was tricked by another more devious group that needed the gold resources the planet holds & so created the bodies we have & our souls went into them, we agreed to help them harvest the gold for some reason but was then trapped in the body, once the body dies our soul leaves for a bit then goes right back into another vessel once it's born & our memory is wiped, living time after time in this hell.

Can't say with any certainty about anything but the elites definitely worship Satan & go all out to promote corruption & use blood magic.

This thing about having to go to church is bullshit, just have your spiritual beliefs & roll with it, the Bible has been changed so much over time to fit narratives that those in charge want with stuff being redacted or rephrased so rely less on manmade things & go with your gut.

I've encountered plenty of holy people, steadfast in their faith & taking the time out to go to a house of worship on the regular that are some of the coldest, most judgemental fucks you'll ever meet & you wonder if they even interpret the words in their book correctly for they have no love or compassion in their being at all while encountering others that have no religion that are warm, receptive & helpful yet they are doomed to hell for their lack of beliefs.

Generally speaking most religions toned it down a fair bit at some point with the whole killing in the name of & punishment narrative except Islam which to me seems like it just wants to consume all like the Borg from star trek or something, there will be no peace achieved when a political ideology seeks to convert everyone through force or intimidatiom & looks at anyone not in the club as less than cattle simply there to be the target of pure hatred.

but if youre scared of being punished by him, that means you have a solid belief in him, otherwise you wouldn't be so fearful.

In terms of love, christian bible just says believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back