Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Parties are Hell on Earth

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

I loved going to house parties, but I HATED it when I was actually there. Everytime I would go to a house party or a college party as a teenager, I'd imagine all the girls I'd get, and then I'd get there and they'd totally ignore me. I would just sit there awkwardly sipping on beer or hitting a vape while the Chads chat up the girls. I would occasional turn the wrong hallway and see a beautiful Stacy just tongue kissing some heightmogging Chad, and I'd get depressed and turned around.

One time I was at a party was caught in a trifecta of three kissing couples that kind of crushed me in between, I realized how pathetic I must have looked and got the fuck out of there. It's almost like they do it intentionally around me to mock me.

I'm still, to this day, a kissless virgin. I failed at even getting a kiss everytime I went out.

I never been to parties outside of family birthday parties if you can even call that a party

LMAO you youngfags are almost looking for ways to kys. Kudos for that I guess. How old were you when you stopped going to these parties?

LMAO you youngfags are almost looking for ways to kys. Kudos for that I guess. How old were you when you stopped going to these parties?
Like 21 or so. I just kept thinking

>"I can't just stop going to parties without even experiencing ONE kiss at them... JUST ONE KISS IS ALL I NEED and i will feel satisfied"

Never happened.

>"I can't just stop going to parties without even experiencing ONE kiss at them... JUST ONE KISS IS ALL I NEED and i will feel satisfied"

Never happened.

I assume that's when you finally left the blue-pilled delusion and embraced the truth. Well, not too late.

I assume that's when you finally left the blue-pilled delusion and embraced the truth. Well, not too late.
I was blackpilled even before then but I always thought "I'll get ONE kiss, I've seen dudes uglier than me get kisses, maybe if im lucky... maybe"

Never happened.
lol same for me, your story is so relatable, all these girls and no one even looked at me, or they tried to abandon the conversation after a few minutes, and when the party was almost over and all the girls committed to a chad or went home, there were us few Incels left drinking the rest and slowly going home. First I went home hopeful that it would be better next time, but later I just went home like a defeated dog, and I didn’t really enter houseparties where dating would occur from age 21 on, which was when I started university and no one would invite me because I found no friends there. I even said that I would never go to this place again because I was invisible, and I genuinely believed that everything would be better once I’m in university, because I thought I deserved better, and just these people in my hometown were assholes…

PS.: Funny anecdote; I was once at a house party and I secretly listened to the chatter of some girls from school. They gossiped about another Asian girl that went to Thailand after school to travel, and this Asian girl told her travel adventures to these girls afterwards, which they now gossiped over. They were citing her how she said „in Thailand I had so much sex, and I even had unprotected Sex so often heehee
Hearing this made it obvious to me, that even girls I would occasionally talk to and be acquaintances with, we’re just prude with me, but not with guys that are above me (and it still makes me fantasize up to this day - jerking off is a good cope then)

Last edited:
High school was absolute suifuel, even though I was invited to parties I was always the token incel :cryfeels:
Incels can’t be token people because they’re not embraced in society like PoC or LGBTetc* they’re hated and excluded from society.

lol same for me, your story is so relatable, all these girls and no one even looked at me, or they tried to abandon the conversation after a few minutes, and when the party was almost over and all the girls committed to a chad or went home, there were us few Incels left drinking the rest and slowly going home. First I went home hopeful that it would be better next time, but later I just went home like a defeated dog, and I didn’t really enter houseparties where dating would occur from age 21 on, when I started university and no one would invite me because I found no friends there. I even said that I would never go to this place again because I was invisible, and I genuinely believed that everything would be better once I’m in university, because I thought I deserved better, and just these people in my hometown were assholes…

PS.: Funny anecdote; I was once at a house party and I secretly listened to the chatter of some girls from school. They gossiped about another Asian girl that went to Thailand after school to travel, and this Asian girl told her travel adventures to these girls afterwards, which they now gossiped over. They were citing her how she said „in Thailand I had so much sex, and I even had unprotected Sex so often heehee
Hearing this made it obvious to me, that even girls I would occasionally talk to and be acquaintances with, we’re just prude with me, but not with guys that are above me (and it still makes me fantasize up to this day - jerking off is a good cope then)
Yup, parties are exactly that. A brothel for Chad but a drought for everyone else.