Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Part time normie, part time truecel

M

manpersonman

Waiting for info.
-
When i wake up in the morning, my face is lean. If I don't eat anything, I get people looking at me on the street, women sit next to me on the bus stop, on omegle girls and people in general dont skip me and want to talk to me, i even get their snapchats sometimes. I live the life of a mid tier normie for a few days a week. But when i eat salt, my face bloats up so bad that i literally go from normie to truecel. On omegle every single person either gives me dirty looks or skips me, in public people give me dirty looks, women seem disinterested or even scared. Everybody goes out of their way to avoid me. When i interact with people after eating anything even remotely salty, then those smiles and flirting turn into cold scorn and disinterest. I tried drinking more water, it just made it worse. If im dehydrated and my piss is yellow, my face bloats to truecel, if i drink too much water, (even a litre is too much) to the point where my piss is clear, im a truecel. I have to have the perfect amount of hydration at all times to look good, which is fucking impossible. I get to live the life of a truecel and a mid tier normie week to week, day to day. I get to witness the difference in treatment from society in real time, literally hours apart. It makes me furious, when i do have a lean face, and i get interest from women, and people are nice and friendly to me, i dont even feel good, im filled with fucking rage and i hate and despise them, because i know that if i literally meet you a few hours later dehydrated, all that love and caring will turn into evil scorn, you shallow ape brained pieces of shits. Fuck my life. I am also high bodyfat, above 15%, my only hope is if i drop down low enough, the water retention can no longer affect me, but that seems like a pipe dream to me, but fuck it, what else have i got.

gtfo fakecel bitch

gtfo fakecel bitch
Bro didnt you hear what i said? If i eat any food that has salt at all i become a truecel, which is most of the god damn time, I get treated like shit and i get zero interest from women, only fatties.

Stopped reading at the title. Idk what that wall of texts says, but I hope you get banned and neck yourself.

Bro didnt you hear what i said? If i eat any food that has salt at all i become a truecel, which is most of the god damn time, I get treated like shit and i get zero interest from women, only fatties.
Reported

Everyone Who Commented On This Thread Is Lame.

At least read the text before making up your mind

Don't eat salt then

This braggers bro they just can't help themselves

Retarded tier thread...

The truest truecel is the one that's banned from truecel chats and forums

When i wake up in the morning, my face is lean. If I don't eat anything, I get people looking at me on the street, women sit next to me on the bus stop, on omegle girls and people in general dont skip me and want to talk to me, i even get their snapchats sometimes. I live the life of a mid tier normie for a few days a week. But when i eat salt, my face bloats up so bad that i literally go from normie to truecel. On omegle every single person either gives me dirty looks or skips me, in public people give me dirty looks, women seem disinterested or even scared. Everybody goes out of their way to avoid me. When i interact with people after eating anything even remotely salty, then those smiles and flirting turn into cold scorn and disinterest. I tried drinking more water, it just made it worse. If im dehydrated and my piss is yellow, my face bloats to truecel, if i drink too much water, (even a litre is too much) to the point where my piss is clear, im a truecel. I have to have the perfect amount of hydration at all times to look good, which is fucking impossible. I get to live the life of a truecel and a mid tier normie week to week, day to day. I get to witness the difference in treatment from society in real time, literally hours apart. It makes me furious, when i do have a lean face, and i get interest from women, and people are nice and friendly to me, i dont even feel good, im filled with fucking rage and i hate and despise them, because i know that if i literally meet you a few hours later dehydrated, all that love and caring will turn into evil scorn, you shallow ape brained pieces of shits. Fuck my life. I am also high bodyfat, above 15%, my only hope is if i drop down low enough, the water retention can no longer affect me, but that seems like a pipe dream to me, but fuck it, what else have i got.
be grateful brocel. some people are always ugly or short and don't even know how being treated like a human being feels