Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Parents who failed their children should be held accountable

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Recruit
★★★
I don't care about anyone says, your parents are suppose to make your stay on this god forsaken earth bearable and less crappy.

If your parents have failed to do that then they have fail you and you should cut them off no ifs or buts because imagine having a really bad day at school, work, or whatever and you come home to parents who not only physically abuse you but emotionally as well.

Everything that I said has been the case with my parents l mean no wonder others like myself are the way that they're because they can't get no relief or support even at home.

they often fail you and then ruin your peace as well with humiliation rituals

they often fail you and then ruin your peace as well with humiliation rituals
And they have the audacity to act fucking retarded and play dumb in front of the cameras when their child kills themselves or go full ER

100%. I hate this narrative that parents should we worshipped for bringing us into this world like wtf you signed up for that by fucking raw. If you weren’t prepared to have children and put ALL your blood, sweat and tears into raising them then where a condom or get an abortion. Imprisonment is needed for fuck up parents like this

I don't care about anyone says, your parents are suppose to make your stay on this god forsaken earth bearable and less crappy.

If your parents have failed to do that then they have fail you and you should cut them off no ifs or buts because imagine having a really bad day at school, work, or whatever and you come home to parents who not only physically abuse you but emotionally as well.

Everything that I said has been the case with my parents l mean no wonder others like myself are the way that they're because they can't get no relief or support even at home.
Mom failed me she never gave me any money to invest or something cause she’d either go on vacations with her female friends or go and loan thousands to one of her roastie friends LOL

Based take

Especially if all kids fail then thats the fault of the parents