Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My parents should have taken my mental illness seriously

incelerated

incelerated

It was all about luck all along..
★★★★★
I have social anxiety. I am actually afraid of people. And it's very serious.
It has fucked my life. It has obliterated my career to the depths of oblivion. I have no social life. I have one friend (who is actually rather non-nt himself)
My parents should have taken me to a jewdoctor or something. At least serious therapy.

These idiots stood and watched as their kid's life got ruined and their only explanation was that I'm just lazy (my dad) or that there's nothing she could do (my mom).

Not to mention my anxiety and depression that destroyed my academic life. Which was directly caused by my father's behavior.

Social anxiety is a foid disorder and only fags and pussies have it.

What you have is a natural response to being treated like shit due to poor looks

Therapy is a meme, it wouldnt change anything. Your fate was sealed from the second your dads sperm reached your moms eggs

Therapy does nothing for lonely men.

You were fucked over with poor genetics. Many such cases.

Have you tried it urself?
Also I'm pretty sure depression meds while I was in uni would've been a very good idea to stop my life from taking the course it has taken now.

They are just going to gaslight you into thinking everything is your fault and give you common sense life advice everyone already knows.
Just buy a self help book, it will have the same shit in it you will get from therapy.
Also I'm pretty sure depression meds while I was in uni would've been a very good idea to stop my life from taking the course it has taken now.
Pills won't work either, they may temporarily change your outlook on life but you'll still be sub5, it won't make people like you. Eventually you will grow numb to the high the pills give you and reality will come crashing down.

Yes, i was forced to go to theRAPEy because of my Aspergers and it didnt do shit for me. Of course my therapist was a foid who lived life on tutorial mode and cant comprehend in the slightest whats its like to be a low value man with autism. Therapy will never be able to solve the core issues

Therapy is a meme, it wouldnt change anything. Your fate was sealed from the second your dads sperm reached your moms eggs
Money , own shelter and operations to fix some Looks issues , should Be therapy " for man . And Not this Gasiighting Garbage

What you have is a natural response to being treated like shit due to poor looks
Well said.

Tbh i was very social in primary school but as i got bullied i became more and more social anxious until i stopped speaking to people altogether

All I'm saying is be careful with SSRIs. They can make your life worse than it already is. Do your research and don't use a search engine that omits search results like Google. I say use yandex. That's how I connected the dots

1. The JEWdoctor would not have helped, he would just have sucked your parents dry $$$.
2. Your parents should have given you more love and support, but I guess that instead they were just bullying and degrading you.

Parents lie to themselves, they are ashamed and don't want other people to know or think that their son has mental issues as this would show others that their parenting is a total failure.