Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Parents Venting-Thread.

• Thread starter DarkStarDownBad
  • Start date
DarkStarDownBad

DarkStarDownBad

nevER lose your smile
★★★★★
I have done some reflecting, and i’ve officially decided I blame my parents for 100% everything in my life: Beforehand, i held a stance that whilst you could blame them for a lot, it is up to you ultimately, since you have agency over your own life to a degree.

However, I now blame them for being selfish, and choosing to ignore natures clear warning that I shouldn’t have existed, by using (((IVF))).

I despise them- they passed on their shit genes, mental issues, and unrionically personality since a lot of that is heritable and determined by your early life environment: In fact, when/if I can become independent fully, i’m gonna tell them exactly how I feel about them & how I resent them for having me.

Feel free to vent here about your parents- threads like this are what this forum should be for, after all.

Last edited:
Parents who don't set their kids for success are deadbeats and shouldn't have kids in the first place. Don’t have kids if you can’t afford to give them a good life. Your parents were setting you up for a life of struggling and they should be ashamed of themselves.

its over if your parents are bluepilled sheeple

Parents who don't set their kids for success are deadbeats and shouldn't have kids in the first place. Don’t have kids if you can’t afford to give them a good life. Your parents were setting you up for a life of struggling and they should be ashamed of themselves.
This is why i’m Authoritarian & don’t believe in concepts of “freedom”

Freedom to do what? Cause suffering? Clown-world

I have done some reflecting, and i’ve officd lyk decided I blame my parents for 100% everything in my life: Beforehand, i held a stance that whilst you could blame them for a lot, it is up to you ultimately, since you have agency over your own life to a degree.

However, I now blame them for being selfish, and choosing to ignore natures clear warning that I shouldn’t have existed, by using (((IVF))).

I despise them- they passed on their shit genes, mental issues, and unrionically personality since a lot of that is heritable and determined by your early life environment: In fact, when/if I can become independent fully, i’m gonna tell them exactly how I feel about them & how I resent them for having me.

Feel free to vent here about your parents- threads like this are what this forum should be for, after all.
Most parents only made life to create a new cope, they only made new life to continue their worthless purpose at finding meaning.

Illusion of choice.
It is what I want to give people.
It makes them happy whilst being loyal to my agenda.

Who does not have bluepilled parents??
my dad is a redpill type parent, even tho he has some blackpilled moments, meanwhile my mother usually the naive bluepilled type parent

to clear your confusion, i am not an amerimutt or a westoid

my dad is a redpill type parent, even tho he has some blackpilled moments, meanwhile my mother usually the naive bluepilled type parent

to clear your confusion, i am not an amerimutt or a westoid
I see that in some men.
A lot of people seem to believe in either of the two.
My grandparents are the opposite, they were blackpilled.
I was mostly whitepilled.

Why give up? I would rather go forward. Maybe something new will happen.

Mine were great overall despite their flaws.

This video in particular makes me angry. If she wanted a child. She could have adopted one but ofcourse it wouldn't feel as empowering and virtue signalling as giving birth to children with genetic defects and cursing them to a life full of pain, misery and social isolation. Complete and utter retardation. People like this should be rounded off and shot in the head with a double barrel remington.

I see that in some men.
A lot of people seem to believe in either of the two.
My grandparents are the opposite, they were blackpilled.
I was mostly whitepilled.

Why give up? I would rather go forward. Maybe something new will happen.
blackpill doesnt necessarily mean giving up as some normfag redpillers would want you to think, blackpill means acknowledging that foids are not interested in petty and subjective things such as "good pERsonality" and they are interested in Chad genetics

blackpill doesnt necessarily mean giving up as some normfag redpillers would want you to think, blackpill means acknowledging that foids are not interested in petty and subjective things such as "good pERsonality" and they are interested in Chad genetics
I know that.
The black teaches you what you can change and what you cannot change.
Nothing more and nothing less.

Most generous lender but the most brutal collector.
The white pill is the same but it is a bit more hopeful *copeful but it does serve as good moral boosting when you are down.

my parents are the reason for 90% of my problems. They should have never had me

I see this kind of this behavior a lot among american parents. They just kick their kids to the curb once they turn 18

Lkle they cant wait to get rid of them. It's like they were just tolerating them all this while. I don't understand the argument of them learning to become independent etc.

What tf do you expect an 18 year old to do especially in todays economy. This kind of manning up, fend for yourself BS might have worked in thr 1950s or 60s but in 2024 even if he does 2-3 part time jobs he'll barely be able to afford rent in major cities and to be able to get his shit together he would atleast need 5-6 years. Just kick your kids out to suffer in their prime and waste their youth theory.

Exactly the Blackpill is freeing

Your eyes finally opened, it was over the second your dads sperm reached your moms eggs
In fact, when/if I can become independent fully, i’m gonna tell them exactly how I feel about them & how I resent them for having me.
Ive also been thinking about that, but i think its the best to just go no contact or reduce it to an absolute minimum. Most parents will never have empathy for their incel son and there is no point in trying to blackpill them.

How parents birth suffering and act like they will live a normal and happy life is beyond me

Same.

My dad was from broken home and dirt poor manlet. Carried genetical cardiovascular illnesses. Mom mentally ill womenchild. Long history of serious mental illnesses in her family. They had nothing else than shitty genes and decided to breed 4 kids and let us fend for ourselves.

Later when they snapped, my dad became aggressive controlling evil buthurt abusive cunt and my mom gave up on life and became a plant, continuing to guilt trip manipulate us to keep us locked in.

We had no rights to complain, to ask for anything, to be happy for anything, to want to do anything normal, to leave the house. We had to show gratitude for piece of bread and to go to school in old clothes, without books and without school items like rulers, etc.

He wasted every cent and we would starve for years. When he had a stroke my mom stopped cooking for us and cooking only diet food for him. I had to learn how to cook and feed my siblings. How glutinous bastard he is, he would eat half of what I prepared for me and my siblings.

He was afraid of me and of my brothers so he did everything he could to break our spirit. Worst thing he succeeded and we gave up on our lives in teen years.

He would harass us, threaten to throw us out on the streets, when we defended ourselves he would go into victim mode.

My brother was so broken that he died at 37. He would overproach my brother everything, even preparing himself food.

He literally destroyed 5 persons, 5 lives. He basically killed my brother and now plays a victim and mourns. And he still tries to denigrate my little nephew but I won't allow it.

Last edited:

at this point, that should be considered a crime

Same.

My dad was from broken home and dirt poor manlet. Carried genetical cardiovascular illnesses. Mom mentally ill womenchild. Long history of serious mental illnesses in her family. They had nothing else than shitty genes and decided to breed 4 kids and let us fend for ourselves.

Later when they snapped, my dad became aggressive controlling evil buthurt abusive cunt and my mom gave up on life and became a plant, continuing to guilt trip manipulate us to keep us locked in.

We had no rights to complain, to ask for anything, to be happy for anything, to want to do anything normal, to leave the house. We had to show gratitude for piece of bread and to go to school in old clothes, without books and without school items like rulers, etc.

He wasted every cent and we would starve for years. When he had a stroke my mom stopped cooking for us and cooking only diet food for him. I had to learn how to cook and feed my siblings. How glutinous bastard he is, he would eat half of what I prepared for me and my siblings.

He was afraid of me and of my brothers so he did everything he could to break our spirit. Worst thing he succeeded and we gave up on our lives in teen years.

He would harass us, threaten to throw us out on the streets, when we defended ourselves he would go into victim mode.

My brother was so broken that he died at 37. He would overproach my brother everything, even preparing himself food.

He literally destroyed 5 persons, 5 lives. He basically killed my brother and now plays a victim and morning. And he still tries to denigrate my little nephew but I won't allow it.
thats fucking sad man :feelsbadman:

chad for living through all of that anjd surviving

Its their job to build your life for adulthood. Human selfishness knows no bounds. They create someone to feel that they achieved something, but dont care how shitty life they will have.

This video in particular makes me angry. If she wanted a child. She could have adopted one but ofcourse it wouldn't feel as empowering and virtue signalling as giving birth to children with genetic defects and cursing them to a life full of pain, misery and social isolation. Complete and utter retardation. People like this should be rounded off and shot in the head with a double barrel remington.

View attachment 1177292
eugenicsfueling