Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Parents took me on a holiday to the most chad part of australia

HedonisticRecluse

HedonisticRecluse

Transcendent Hypostasis
★★★★
My stupid ethnic parents really have no concept of self-consciousness, THEY literally do not understand what it's like to be a fucking currycel living in a country where you get mogged to suicide everyday. Seriously, I went out today because my parents wanted me to come outside with them, and JESUS CHRIST, I got mogged as I passed a bunch of Chads walking; and my family is shorter then everyone there. I feel like a fucking subhuman, everyone here is far better looking then me, I'm literally being mogged to suicide by white normies and chads/stacys as they go about their buisness.

Today my parent's took me to a resturant and It was a nightmare, there were a bunch of slutty blonde beckys serving us food, I didn't look up when they asked for my order, I don't want to look at people. I feel extremely anxious when looking at girls who are attractive, they always treat me like shit, when I try and avoid their gaze they always look upset as if I should pay them more attention and simp for them, I fucking hate these stupid white whores. Anyway that was my rant for today, I don't want to leave my hotel room, I want to go home to my room fuck this place.

Australia seems like mogger haven, what with the beaches and majority-Western European population... :feelswhat:

I believe another curry here talked about it; perhaps it was @BraincelsRefugee. :feelshehe:

Most chad in Australia = abos

The Chad Coast?

Sounds like a fun place

Australia seems like mogger haven, what with the beaches and majority-Western European population... :feelswhat:

I believe another curry here talked about it; perhaps it was @BraincelsRefugee. :feelshehe:
It may have been @ilieknothing since he lives in Chadstralia.

get me out, NOOOOOWW

You should go to the ethnic areas, you will feel better. Tourist areas are of full of mogging Chads though

The Chad Coast?
something like that
You should go to the ethnic areas, you will feel better. Tourist areas are of full of mogging Chads though
my home is like that tbh
yep

yeah it is in the more majority white places