Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Parents found .is account

oofy

oofy

Discord- oofyitsbegun
-
I'm an adult, but my phone was taken and now I'm going to be forced to go to thERapy. They even looked at the site posts too, tried to explain but it was to no avail. Hopefully the therapist doesn't label me as some kind of threat idk.

Tell your parents that they're the reason why you're a fucked up incel.

You're an adult and your parents don't give you any privacy? Your parents are definitely somewhat responsible for your inceldom.

You're an adult and your parents don't give you any privacy? Your parents are definitely somewhat responsible for your inceldom.
"My phone, my internet" They couldn't believe not a single girl whatsoever wanted me

I'm an adult, but my phone was taken and now I'm going to be forced to go to thERapy. They even looked at the site posts too, tried to explain but it was to no avail. Hopefully the therapist doesn't label me as some kind of threat idk.
Tell your parents that society hates you for your looks and that your looks are the reason why you can't find a gf

Tell your parents that they're the reason why you're a fucked up incel.
they will shift the blame to him by calling him retarded or smth (still their fault in that case too)

maybe move out and stop letting your parents control your life retard

That's why I use the fast banana viral marketing theme in case of something like this.

Honestly, at a certain point. You really need to get the fuck away from your family. That's what I did I no longer talk to anybody.

Last seen Today at 3:38 AM

I’m screwed if my parents see what I post on here.

Thankfully my parents are just as fucking autistic as I am and largely never gave a fuck what I did growing up as long as I didn't get arrested and got good grades. I couldn't imagine having parents still going through my personal things as an adult.

Fucking boomers.

This is why you always lock your phone, with a passcode, not fingerprint or face recognition and browse in incognito mode.

They couldnt force you to unlock it. If thats what they did, you shouldve said no. I'd honestly tell my parents to fuck off, if they demanded me to unlock my phone, so that they could go through it.

What the hell did they even see?

This is my I moved out. So nobody can touch my shit.

I browse .is in from of my parents plenty of times and either they don't care (never did about me), or don't know what it is.
Also do it in public. :feelskek:

People here where I live are kinda backwards a bit too, like farmer mental backwards, so that's why.

You should have changed the front page to dark banana

Serves you right, that's why you only ever do high effort posts or don't post at all :feelsUgh:

How did that happen ?

Retard just don't go to therapy?? If you do just stay silent and stare that fucker down

They found it through accessing your emails, didn't they?

That is how they found mine.

Tell them to fuck off and only thERapy that could help you would be a hot and wet pussy waiting for your dick

I mean, this is why I never stay logged in and only access the site in temp browsers.

At that point though I’d probably just argue with them and explain why I believe the black pill is real, men and women are different, why feminism is a failure and so on. If they won’t even try to have that conversation then it’s not reasonable for them to criticize. They won’t even hear you out I mean. The reality is a lot of what incels collectively believe is true or at the very least there are kernels of truth.

Precisely why I ONLY use incognito.

I've been here nearly five years, I'm pleasantly surprised no one in my family knows about this site. Hopefully it stays that way.

Dang bro being white is great I can tell my mom to shut the fuck up and wrestle all my drunk family members on thanksgiving

wut u said here that make them do that ?

Mom found the Ricardo folder

It's over :feelsrope:

JFL nigga. How tf can you be an incel in such a country.
Foids here are just same as in Murica and other West countries.

I meant to say that most people here still have the "hard work gets you anything" BS mentality.
Their way of thinking is still in Boomer times, when reality is much different today.

"My phone, my internet" They couldn't believe not a single girl whatsoever wanted me
make a tinder, bumble , hinge etc. sign up to all the main dating apps and show it to your parents

your parents had you

Your parents are normie cucks

They made my life 5 times worse when they kept intruding into my personal privacy.

Really, they can't believe it? What are your stats?