Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I relapsed in toleration of inceldom in the first time in years.

iRespectWoman

iRespectWoman

bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks
★★★
So this morning, I went with my family to go to an aquarium convention in a local city to see if I could cop some equipment to add on to my fish tanks. They had all kinds of shit, from fish food, to pets for sale, to tanks and live plants. As I was patrolling, looking for stuff I was interested in, I came past a table where the sellers were giving away freshwater rays and puffers that I absolutely wanted but couldn't get due to my funds and the means of not conjuring up the money due to the imperialistic greedy capitalist country I live in. As I was eyeing 2 of my most coveted animals to keep, I noticed an extremely beautiful Asian woman selling them who I couldn't take my eyes off of. She had to of been my age: in here early 20, possibly a bit older. She wasn't like those typical Chinese or Japanese women everyone is familiar with, but more tannish but looked more white. She was around the same size and height as me and fairly small, but my type for sure of girls I would talk to and try to bang.

But then I noticed the chad Asian male next to her. Can't decipher if he was the dad or older boyfriend, as there were no kids. But seeing this stereotype I have contracted in my numerous disappointments...I have to admit that this foid who didn't look at me a single time did something that was familiar in the past...but not in such a depressing wave of the shitty feeling I experienced. I really wanted to, if the timing was appropriate, interact with since it's so rare because I'm not in high school anymore, but seeing a hot chick you want to smash for the billionth time without the chance made me sit in my room all day today just swearing at shit on the internet and annoyances in an aggressive manner hardly exhibited by me ever. I played Super Mario Sunshine and literally was reduced to an aspie cursing at the TV screen in an attempt to distarct myself.

I'm normally too busy with a college degree and hobbies to be as worked up as I used to, but now it's getting to the point where I just can't take the universe teasing me all the damn time with foids. I don't know if I'll ever be FA or not and the tipping point was today. I have to do something about this. I refuse to be the victim anymore. I demand to pull women despite the odds or else I will lose my mind. I am 2 years sober but now, even with my parents holding onto my money to prevent me from buying drugs, am now desperate to relapse by lowering myself down to hustle and scam and sell items just so I can escape the dreadful feeling of my reparations. And what is entitled me is none other then what many many people are privliged with. I NEED!!! I NEED!!! I NEED!!! I NEED!!! I NEED!!! I NEED!!! I NEED!!! I NEED!!! I NEED!!! I NEED!!! I NEED!!! I NEED!!! I NEED!!! I NEED!!!

Probably her brother. Lots of asians start businesses and work with their families. I wish I had that opportunity. My parents left me to rot.
I was about to say there were a lot of Asians there, and it didn't look like they were in a relationship. But she was hot AS FUCK!!! Wasn't a slut at all. I wish I had a plan at becoming successful at arts. I'd rather kill myself then wageslave.

I don't get how the title correlates to the story but...
Joined Nov 13, 2018
Posts59
????
Crazy Stats
Cool pfp brocel

I don't get how the title correlates to the story but...
Joined Nov 13, 2018
Posts59
????
Crazy Stats
Cool pfp brocel
Yeah. I don't really come here much. Back when I was a minor my parents caught me having an account on this website and they roasted the shit out of me, so I had to log off for a fat minute. I am not lying.

Yeah. I don't really come here much. Back when I was a minor my parents caught me having an account on this website and they roasted the shit out of me, so I had to log off for a fat minute. I am not lying.
The same thing happened to me:feelskek: I know exactly how you feel brocel.

Yeah. They found it from spying on my email notifications. They almost banned me from the internet for a month, and that they would revoke my internet privileges forever if they caught me on here again. They claimed that the people on this forum were all pedophiles that were looking for young boys to raep and that they would try to molest me through the computer screen. My ultra-Christian mom then said the website was satanic and the definition of evil, and then bitched at me for doing drugs under the roof, because they had to find another thing to complain about. She then said I wasn't an incel: well it's been 4 years later and I still don't have any bitches on my phone.

Lol, I remember my sisters called me out for being an incel forum, and I just had to respond "oh it's nothing serious."

Gotta use the Dark Banana, that's somewhat handy.

Ah, she looked through your email notifications. Yeah, that's hard to escape from...

Yeah. They found it from spying on my email notifications. They almost banned me from the internet for a month, and that they would revoke my internet privileges forever if they caught me on here again. They claimed that the people on this forum were all pedophiles that were looking for young boys to raep and that they would try to molest me through the computer screen. My ultra-Christian mom then said the website was satanic and the definition of evil, and then bitched at me for doing drugs under the roof, because they had to find another thing to complain about. She then said I wasn't an incel: well it's been 4 years later and I still don't have any bitches on my phone.
God damn. 4 years.

Why didn't you just make a burner email? Definitely don't have your incel fourm account tied to your work/personal email

Last edited:
Definitely don't your incel fourm account tied to your work/personal email

Why? I don't and will never do anything illegal on here. Especially when there's a Special ATF agent that lives like several houses down from where I live.

Lol, I remember my sisters called me out for being an incel forum, and I just had to respond "oh it's nothing serious."
Yeah. When my parents were bitching at me my brother overheard and looked up what an incel is. Then he started mocking me and calling me one all the time.

Why? I don't and will never do anything illegal on here. Especially when there's a Special ATF agent that lives like several houses down from where I live.
It's still a bad thing to have ties to this place, regardless if you glowpost. Also I forgot to put the "have" in my sentence jfl

It's still a bad thing to have ties to this place, regardless if you glowpost.
Regardless? Can a nigha vent his frustration in a non-violent disposition in peace?

Ah, she looked through your email notifications. Yeah, that's hard to escape from...
Yeah. It really made me more private and secretive. Bought a new phone and data plan after that so they wouldn't spy on me shits.

Regardless? Can a nigha vent his frustration in a non-violent disposition in peace?
You can, but that won't change how soyciety sees you. You will always be le evil terrorist misogynistic inkler.

You can, but that won't change how soyciety sees you. You will always be le evil terrorist misogynistic inkler.
I mean that doesn't really mean shit anymore. Catholics are perceived as terrorists now according to a leaked report.

Why didn't you just make a burner email? Definitely don't have your incel fourm account tied to your work/personal email

Attachments

• F35UG_QbMAE7LtP.png
    F35UG_QbMAE7LtP.png
    489.2 KB · Views: 16
What exactly did they say? :feelskek:

Brutal

Damn, what happened to all the recent replies on here? They all got deleted.