Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Parents are low IQ/ Stuck at shitty New Years party

Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
They know that I struggle with socializing with people Due to bullying and know how lonely I am and how I have trust issues.
What do they do, they take me to church for this shitty watch night where dozens of black foids that don’t even come to my church only come here with their friends looking for a tyrone to tounge fuck. I’ve been here for a hour and I actually had to walk out the building because I started laughing for no fucking reason , I don’t know what the fuck I was doing because I usually walk out the room- not the building but tonight all the stress from these party games are pissing me off, I almost got hit by a car crossing the street walking to the gas station to get my mind off the Suicide fuel, I wished it hit me tbh.

im back in the room and the Suicide fuel is fuckin brutal, few people kissing when the pastor isn’t looking, I see one Tyrone with three foids feeling them all up.

Another Tyrone is walking to the Janitor closet with two foids.

JFL if any of you fell for the shy and quiet Trad church girl

Edit2: Now Tyrone and and a few black foids are mouth feeding eachover food.

I may walk out outside again into oncoming traffic

Last edited:
Imagine reproducing rofl, just bringing more pain and suffering into this world.

Are you black?

Being forced to be around people that mog you is the worst suicide fuel. Are you stuck there til midnight?

South Park episode on this. It‘s over.

Never began tbh.

dumb Jewish doctors refused me HGH and fin but gave the same thing to a person trying to transition
clown world
Clown world indeed. Do you think your shortness is caused by a disease though? like a hormonal imbalance? Or is it just your genetics?

I'm higher IQ than my literal boomer parents.

May I ask what race you are?

Clown world indeed. Do you think your shortness is caused by a disease though? like a hormonal imbalance? Or is it just your genetics?
Dad is 5’7-9 he has a bad posture so I can’t tell Almost all of my uncles are above 5’6 except one

mom is 5’4 her dad is above 6ft but she doesn't talk to him
I'm higher IQ than my literal boomer parents.

May I ask what race you are?
African American

Dad is 5’7-9 he has a bad posture so I can’t tell Almost all of my uncles are above 5’6 except one

mom is 5’4 her dad is above 6ft but she doesn't talk to him

African American
Oh then you should've been taller. You're shorter than your mom? That's tough. Fuck that kike doctor.

Oh then you should've been taller. You're shorter than your mom? That's tough. Fuck that kike doctor.

That must suck, getting screwed over by RNGesus

I know someone with 5'5 and 5'8 parents who is somehow 6'0, lucky bastard. I suppose the opposite must happen from time to time

Now my only hope is trying to find a job in time to Mk 677 and breast cancer medication maxx

Now my only hope is trying to find a job in time to Mk 677 and breast cancer medication maxx
Mk 677? breast cancer medication?? care to elaborate?? I'm short too and need medication that could potentially make me taller..

Holy crap if living as a 5'8 ugly male is though I can't imagine how it feels to be 5'3. Over for many men ngl.

South Park episode on this. It‘s over.

Really of course the jews called their goystation media funnies they are butthurt over the black guy stabbing the fuck out of them.

Holy crap if living as a 5'8 ugly male is though I can't imagine how it feels to be 5'3. Over for many men ngl.
I’m also nw2.5 my doctor refused me finasteride,I’m not even done with high school yet and already balding, it’s truly a clown world

I’m also nw2.5 my doctor refused me finasteride,I’m not even done with high school yet and already balding, it’s truly a clown world
That sucks. Pretty sure that cucked doctor would give you meds if you were a foid. The baldingpill is hard to swallow ngl.

That sucks. Pretty sure that cucked doctor would give you meds if you were a foid. The baldingpill is hard to swallow ngl.
What’s cucked is that ftm can get this shit but I can’t.

imagine a FOID with more HGH and t then you