Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I despise Ado.

Usseewa is a pretty good song but just from her music I definitely get the feeling that she's entitled and annoying:feelsUgh:.
To each their own. But I'm going to have to disagree on Usseewa being a good song. I hate Ado, but I just genuinely dislike Usseewa.

Ado's best song might be Gira Gira in my opinion. Maybe it's just because the lyrics genuinely remind me so much of what my life as an incel is like. I knew she couldn't have written the lyrics, so I searched it up to be sure, and yup. It was written by a man. I hope to redeem the song one day and make a better cover of it.

However, my singing is no where near good enough to do it right now.

How ol
To each their own. But I'm going to have to disagree on Usseewa being a good song. I hate Ado, but I just genuinely dislike Usseewa.

Ado's best song might be Gira Gira in my opinion. Maybe it's just because the lyrics genuinely remind me so much of what my life as an incel is like. I knew she couldn't have written the lyrics, so I searched it up to be sure, and yup. It was written by a man. I hope to redeem the song one day and make a better cover of it.

However, my singing is no where near good enough to do it right now.
How old are you bro

I hate feeling inferior; competition is what I live for.
That won't last long. If inferiority is what pushes you forward, you will eventually concede to its affect and regress. It sounds like you weren't meant it be a singer, have you ever thought about how losing is preordained?

I support your hatred of foid, but I suspect that you are a foid, because the reason you hate her is simply because she sings. I find this rather futile, but if it were simply because she is a foid, I would accept it, or because of some other disgusting foid story.

But your hatred is mechanized in the sense of envying her singing. It seems like a pointless feminine comparison to want to compare yourself to these demons. Only women compete with each other. Not even I, as a truecel omega, feel the need to put myself on these insects' radar.

I suspect that you are a larp foid, wanting to join us through your fake incel persona and "try to be" like us.

That won't last long. If inferiority is what pushes you forward, you will eventually concede to its affect and regress. It sounds like you weren't meant it be a singer, have you ever thought about how losing is preordained?
I apologize, but could you elaborate? I'm curious about what your saying, but I don't quite understand. It is possible I wasn't meant to be a singer (not that I really wanted to be to begin with), but regardless, I don't see an issue with persisting to practice regardless of that fact.

I support your hatred of foid, but I suspect that you are a foid, because the reason you hate her is simply because she sings. I find this rather futile, but if it were simply because she is a foid, I would accept it, or because of some other disgusting foid story.

But your hatred is mechanized in the sense of envying her singing. It seems like a pointless feminine comparison to want to compare yourself to these demons. Only women compete with each other. Not even I, as a truecel omega, feel the need to put myself on these insects' radar.

I suspect that you are a larp foid, wanting to join us through your fake incel persona and "try to be" like us.
I don't necesarily hate her just because she sings better. That's true by technicallity, but it's primarily just because I dislike being below anyone, let alone a foid. I don't consider foids to be on the same level as me whatsoever, so when they are, in fact, on another level, I seek to correct that. Or at least, that's the best way I could explain it.

But I fail to see why that makes you suspect that I am a foid myself? Fatlink also had suspicions that I could have been an infiltrator, but I posted on the thread my arm after I wrote down my name on here on a piece of paper. I also spoke in the video, so I can assure you that I'm not a foid. Fatlink thought that because apparently there was a foid inflitrator here that had something to do with Makima? I'm not quite sure of the details.

If you want any other form of proof, I'd be more than happy to provide it. It's not a difficult thing to prove, and it's not like I have anything better to do anyway. I'm happy to do anything that isn't showing my face (for obvious reasons.)

I apologize, but could you elaborate? I'm curious about what your saying, but I don't quite understand. It is possible I wasn't meant to be a singer (not that I really wanted to be to begin with), but regardless, I don't see an issue with persisting to practice regardless of that fact.
Your love for singing shouldn't be overwhelmed by your competitive nature or your envy, especially if you're not 'gifted'. Otherwise, you are gonna burn out very fast,

elaborate
It's a matter of what your innate qualities are limited to. You consciously realize how flawed and stagnate your acumen is and that there is minimal room for improvement.
I don't see an issue with persisting to practice regardless of that fact.
Only if you sing for personal amusement, you'll never surpass someone with the talent of a recognized professional if you cannot even overcome your own self-criticisms. Just face it, this aspiration of yours to best that girl is hopeless; women have always been widely regarded as better aestheticians even if their skill and tenacity fail to reach the heights of the great artists in history.

Your love for singing shouldn't be overwhelmed by your competitive nature or your envy, especially if you're not 'gifted'. Otherwise, you are gonna burn out very fast,
I see. There's certainly truth in what you're saying, that much is obvious. I'd be a fool to deny something like that, however, I believe that you're severely underestimating my drive that's fueled by hatred. As incels, we don't have many perks to our lives, but there is one notable thing that we can take advantage of us.

That being, we have the ability to tap into energy that would otherwise be spent in relationships and being loved by others. We build up contempt, hatred, and anger from our situations. We never allocate that energy anywhere, since we don't have anyone to spend time with and love.

People like Ado have to spend time on dates, cuddling, spending time with their partners. That's time & energy she's spending that's not directly related to developing her skills further. I originally stated that her an I are the same age, but I found out that was incorrect. She's actually 3 years older than I, which means I have time to catch up with her skill.

I fully believe that if I proactively work hard enough and persevere, I will undoubtably surpass Ado.

It's a matter of what your innate qualities are limited to. You consciously realize how flawed and stagnate your acumen is and that there is minimal room for improvement.

Only if you sing for personal amusement, you'll never surpass someone with the talent of a recognized professional if you cannot even overcome your own self-criticisms. Just face it, this aspiration of yours to best that girl is hopeless; women have always been widely regarded as better aestheticians even if their skill and tenacity fail to reach the heights of the great artists in history.
You are a part of this forum. You should know how illogical, lazy, and foolish foids tend to be. This is why men have always surpassed women. We're the better gender, that isn't even up for debate. I have to ask -- why do you hold such a pessimistic view? True, I may never surpass Ado, but even if I don't, what's the worst that could happen? That I feel inadequate? I, along with many others here, already grapple with that feeling -- nothing would change.

What do you think I'm sacrificing in my pursuit to surpass her? Time, perhaps? The time I would otherwise spend wallowing in self-doubt and resentment toward those who've wronged me in this world? Three years ago, I concluded that pursuing a relationship, being loved, and finding someone to share my life with was impossible.

I gave up because there was nothing I could do to have changed that. I was extremely short at 5'3, and my face was beyond hideous. What was I supposed to do?

But now, I have the chance to work toward something -- something that won't judge me based on my height, my appearance, or the shape of my nose. All it demands is practice and determination, and I'm more than willing to give that. Why should I deny myself this opportunity just because I wasn't born 'talented'?

It seems to me that 'talent' is just an excuse people use to avoid confronting their own shortcomings. If you lose, the other person must be talented -- surely, it couldn't have been your own fault.

Oh my God, I don't think anyone has ever done anything like that for me... thank you so much brocel. I genuinely feel so touched that you went out of your way to do that! Like, I actually don't know how to express how happy I just felt by hearing that.

My only friend I have had in these past few years has been some dude who was always so full of himself. I don't think he ever encouraged me to do anything. He would always just get angry at me for not going out of my way and sacrificing what I wanted do just so that he could barely put any effort into playing any games with me. I knew this dude since childhood, but he grew up into Chad and I grew up into an incel.

I guess he looked down on me or something. Luckily I've distanced myself from him now.

I know it probably seems like I'm over reacting now, but I couldn't stop smiling when I heard the recording for the first time. I genuinely didn't expect that JFL. It's probably the only form of motivation I've gotten in the past few years. I honestly didn't even remember what it felt like to have someone support you...

The other dude always just used to insult me and would make me feel bad for wanting to develop my own skills and hobbies.

I'm so happy I became a part of this forum.

Oh my God, I don't think anyone has ever done anything like that for me... thank you so much brocel. I genuinely feel so touched that you went out of your way to do that! Like, I actually don't know how to express how happy I just felt by hearing that.

My only friend I have had in these past few years has been some dude who was always so full of himself. I don't think he ever encouraged me to do anything. He would always just get angry at me for not going out of my way and sacrificing what I wanted do just so that he could barely put any effort into playing any games with me. I knew this dude since childhood, but he grew up into Chad and I grew up into an incel.

I guess he looked down on me or something. Luckily I've distanced myself from him now.

I know it probably seems like I'm over reacting now, but I couldn't stop smiling when I heard the recording for the first time. I genuinely didn't expect that JFL. It's probably the only form of motivation I've gotten in the past few years. I honestly didn't even remember what it felt like to have someone support you...

The other dude always just used to insult me and would make me feel bad for wanting to develop my own skills and hobbies.

I'm so happy I became a part of this forum.
So brutal how mean people have been to you over the past year
I appreciate inkwell such as yourself who still try to do something with there life despite everything

View: https://voca.ro/1nOMfy7m81zB

Here something else I made for you

I've been having suspicions about this as well