Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My sister has ruined my 10 years lasting friendship by fucking him

If your friend used to be an Incel
they probably didn't have sex, no way she is gonna fuck an incel.

Might've gave him a handjob at best

This is why we need honor killings

Sorry for you brocel

Slaughter her right then and there, no reasoning no hesitation.

Just get yourself some gloves and cut her cervical spine with an axe or sharper knife and DO NOT TOUCH THE BODY!!!

Put your gloves and knife in the bleach(and just to be sure bury it somewhere that is not nowhere near home)

Also DO NOT carry a phone with you. Phones constantly ping local cell towers (they have to so you can recive an call) and they can easily get your IMEI(which is like a MAC address but in wireless phone technologies) and it is HARCODED in your phones celluar interface making it UNPOSSIBLE to change .

OR IN CASE YOU WANT TO CARRY IT MAKE SURE IT IS WRAPPED IN TIN FOIL. This should prevent electromagnetic waves from escaping

And UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES DO NOT TALK TO INSPECTORS OR CAPS YOU DONT OWE THEM EXPLANATION JUST LIKE HOES DONT OWE YOU SEX, DEALS ARE NOT MADE WITH THEM BUT JUDGE HIMSELF. GET AN LAWYER IF THEY CONSIDER YOU A SUSPECT (WHICH IS MOST LIKEY THE CASE).

I can relate to you, and i have sister as well,thats why i was so angry that elliot didnt slaughter his whore of a sister when she fucked that spig in HER FATHERS HOUSE!! , and i guarantee if THIS happened to me I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SLEEP until i punish someone for this ... My brain wouldnt allow me to . And the fist in my list would be that brat

AND YOU KNOW WHAT? FUCK YOU GLOVES !!!! Yes i do advise someone to commit a murder , fuck you, i cant be fake to myself

Also DD(Disk destroy) your phone and PC, after you deleted OS and everything and burned new one just keep writing data untill you hit no enough space then delete all that gibberish that you were overflawing you PC , this should overwrite all the deleted data

@Just say NIGGER! @edgelordcel @Ron.Belgrade

What do you think buddy boyos

Last edited:
At very least report him to the police for the pedophilia and report that whore to the social services

Whats the problem and why should your friend apologize ?

Your daughter is a dumb whore.

She gave her pussy to your friend.

He should thank you and you should cheer him up

"Fuck that slut whenever you feel like busting a nut brother" is the type of conversation u wanna have with him.

Until he start simping.

But then that wouldnt be your sister's fault.

Nigga, you have 6 posts here. Hard to confirm anything.

I'm not sure where to start, I'm stressed out as fuck right now, I'm sorry. I just need your advice and support.

So I'm 22 years old white male, living in Germany with my mother (father passed away 4 years ago) and my 17 y.o sister.

Since like middle school I had a frend named Bernd and we used to be like soulmates. I'm a bit autistic, so it was always had for me to maintain social contacts, so Bernd was the only person I've used to be friends with.

As we grew a bit older (18-20) years old we realised that we are an absolute example of a typical incel and this idea was one of the most important until now. Foids ingnored and rejected us all the time, so we gave each other support and understanding just like real friends do.

So a bit later me and my bitchy foid sister fought over some useless meaningless shit and as a revenge she fucked my best friend and texted me about it. I didn't believe her and called Bernd and he confirmed it. He apologised, but I'm feeling so betrayed and disgusted right now. I've really never liked my sister. I want to strangle her to death for taking the only person I could be genuine with.

I have no idea what can I do about it.
what a fucking stupid whore and what a cunt thing to do to a friend. im so sorry bro you dont deserve that shit thats brutal even our own familys prove how fucked women are but your lifetime friend? i cant imagine that dude.i hope your okay brocel

Attachments

• 1322796219001.png
    1322796219001.png
    57.2 KB · Views: 0
Batman couldn’t torture this information out of me.

@Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ @Left4DeadDarkie

This is fucking brutal you should cut both of them off for good.