Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Parasite movie review

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
So I saw the Oscar winning movie parasite. I'm not a good writer so I'll keep it short n simple.

Its a nice movie. Not ground breaking or anything, just adequately entertaining. Beautiful shots and clever transitions are its major strong point. The comedy works for the most part and the Korean accented english provides for some unintentional comedy as well.

The story itself, I felt, was alright. Nothing great. Some elements of it were too bizarre but the competent acting maintained suspension of disbelief. Strict class heirarcies of Korea is a major theme. The movie is heavy in symbolism and that's probably why the Oscarniggers loved it, besides the "let's be woke" aspect.

Final verdict, good way to spend a boring afternoon.

Last edited:
So I saw the Oscar winning movie parasite. I'm not a good writer so I'll keep it short n simple.

Its a nice movie. Not ground breaking or anything, just adequately entertaining. Beautiful shots and clever transitions are its major strong point. The comedy works for the most part and the Korean accented english provides for some unintentional comedy as well.

The story itself, I felt, was alright. Nothing great. Some elements of it are
agreed

no, this movie is kinda bad, and narratively one of the characters shouldn't have died. makes no story sense.
that director also did "the host," in which a wrong character died at the end as well.
best korean movie is Asura: The City of Madness.

no, this movie is kinda bad, and narratively one of the characters shouldn't have died. makes no story sense.
that director also did "the host," in which a wrong character died at the end as well.
best korean movie is Asura: The City of Madness.
Are you talking about
the girl...her death was kinda random I guess, came out of nowhere. But its the rich dad's death that I had trouble wrapping my head around. Maybe I don't speak korean so he didn't come off as evil to me as he should haveh

Are you talking about
the girl...her death was kinda random I guess, came out of nowhere. But its the rich dad's death that I had trouble wrapping my head around. Maybe I don't speak korean so he didn't come off as evil to me as he should haveh
yeah, i'm talking about the first.
it really gives mood whiplash and makes the ending stupid and saccharine.
not that it was a good movie up to that point; i only liked the very beginning when he was acting as a tutor.
this movie has very bad story structure, it is all over the place in terms of what events happen.

The movie was just bad for me, there was nothing pushing it forward

indian jordan barrett/10 rating

yeah, i'm talking about the first.
it really gives mood whiplash and makes the ending stupid and saccharine.
not that it was a good movie up to that point; i only liked the very beginning when he was acting as a tutor.
this movie has very bad story structure, it is all over the place in terms of what events happen.
I agree that story is not its strong point. That character was hot tho. I guess their death signifies comeuppance to the poor family for their actions.

The scene with all the jews sticking silly-straws into that goyim baby anf sucking rhe blood out of him was funny.

I know some japs who refuse to watch this movie