Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Paranoid and suspicious people

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
I respect the degree of caution many of us have, but being accused of being fbi or whatever is pretty crappy. If any of you doubt my lack of law enforcement affiliation, what can I do to put your fears at ease?

I know I’m practically brand new around here but have been lurking prior to joining for a long ass time, and I’m thoroughly convinced that it’s over, and this shall be my permanent home so to speak.

Huh? Ppl b accusing u of being fbicel ?

:feelswhere:
Any predictions on when the next Euphoric Rejoicing event is going down? I feel like we’re way past due for someone to remind soyciety of what the future looks like if they keep on keeping on
I’ve been thinking about if it’d be a good idea to wear some kind article of clothing or accessory so we may recognize our incel brothers on the outside world.

maybe like a goer watch, for instance?
In my previous post, I mentioned wearing something that’ll help us recognize our brothers in the struggle on the outside, but I can definitely understand the cause for concern about that.

All I was trying to do is bring us more solidarity as a cohesive unit because we’re all we have in this clown world. If we want to bring about some kind of change to our plight, we must not only be an online movement.

Eventually, there might come a time where we’d need to congregate irl for various reasons to further the cause. I know I probably won’t really be taken seriously, just bouncing around ideas of how to mobilize our future

Last edited:
I respect the degree of caution many of us have, but being accused of being fbi or whatever is pretty crappy. If any of you doubt my lack of law enforcement affiliation, what can I do to put your fears at ease?

I know I’m practically brand new around here but have been lurking prior to joining for a long ass time, and I’m thoroughly convinced that it’s over, and this shall be my permanent home so to speak.
this post glows all over :feelswhere: