Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Panic attacks

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
How do I deal with panic attacks?

I have these only during very stressful periods of my life and when I have them boy they are heavy I go in complete lockdown and I am unable to do anything. These are also the only times that I cry and most of the time these panic attacks are combined with suicidal tendencies. Scared I am going to rope one day during one of these but whatever I do I can't seem to calm my nerves

Truly an incel trait :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I've had some breakdowns like this before.

Usually due to situations where I felt trapped, like I had no choice but to do things that I really didn't want to do.

I don't get them so much now as my life is more stable, despite still not being perfect by any means.

Maybe the best approach is gradual improvements to your life so the intense situations are less common.

Also maybe working on ways to relax to get through the toughest times although I'm not sure if that ever worked for me.

You need to breathe and understand that they are not rational. It’s just your emotions who overwhelmed you, so you need to do something that calms you down, like eating, hearing music, watching a good movie or hanging out with someone you like and talking

You need to breathe and understand that they are not rational. It’s just your emotions who overwhelmed you, so you need to do something that calms you down, like eating, hearing music, watching a good movie or hanging out with someone you like and talking
Genuinely good advice I will be thinking about this. It's just in the moment when I have them I can't think clearly.

Genuinely good advice I will be thinking about this. It's just in the moment when I have them I can't think clearly.
We all have them sometimes, it’s human. Some more some less

Stop laughing, smiling and grinning. Best decision I ever made

Carry a weapons... Have extra food. Pay bill's in advance...

Then you are safers.

If I knew how, I'd tell ya. :feelsbadman: