Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Palestinian radicalization is perfectly normal & justified against 75 years of jewish oppression. West considers this abnormal because they're cucked.

Based. Israel is a terror state and a USA proxy used to destabilize the region. All arab-j00 war are a consequence of j00s hostility.

Most people in the west support poopoostina.

Also to say there has been one sided jewish oppression is ahistorical, but most people don't even understand the basic history of the region when they make statements like that.

Based. Israel is a terror state and a USA proxy used to destabilize the region. All arab-j00 war are a consequence of j00s hostility.
jews have overplayed their hand. Once Weimerica falls or at least sufficiently weakens, its OVER for jews.

Most people in the west support poopoostina.

Also to say there has been one sided jewish oppression is ahistorical, but most people don't even understand the basic history of the region when they make statements like that.
No it’s not Jews getting oppressed doesn’t fucking matter who cares. They get oppressed for good reason

Saying words arbitrarily doesn't really constitute an argument buddy boyo.
No need for an argument anyone who knows the threat israel poses to society would side more with palestine. They could be retarded sand niggers who all have Down syndrome and I would still choose them over the satanic nation israel.

Ideally the land of Israel, Palestine whatever it ultimately belongs to Jerusalem boyo. That land is Christian land simple as that.

That land is Christian land simple as that.
(If not larp) You might genuinely have the lowest IQ on this forum. I hope you get better soon.

Me when I don't know anything about history.
I guess I missed the 70+ years of them receiving external help from numerous nations and using it to develop a military to spread war and white phosphorous in the region.

(If not larp) You might genuinely have the lowest IQ on this forum. I hope you get better soon.
Dawg you are a sandnigger who claims to be pro white but supports Israel. You can’t speak shit about iq boyo :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: . Bro is your fucking shitty knowledge of this territory & history. just off what you hear on the news. Or is it just just how you think Palestinians are brown sandniggers & Israelis are muhhh white Jews.

jews have overplayed their hand. Once Weimerica falls or at least sufficiently weakens, its OVER for jews.
True. Once the support of the USA ends the entire Muslim world will launch a holy cleansing war at Israel.

Ideally the land of Israel, Palestine whatever it ultimately belongs to Jerusalem boyo. That land is Christian land simple as that.
Anything other than j00 would be fine. Doubt there is a more hostile people.

Dawg you are a sandnigger who claims to be pro white but supports Israel. You can’t speak shit about iq boyo :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: . Bro is your fucking shitty knowledge of this territory & history. just off what you hear on the news. Or is it just just how you think Palestinians are brown sandniggers & Israelis are muhhh white Jews.
@Mortis Are you a Zionist kike larping as Arab? Why the fuck are you pro-Israel as a sand nigger? It makes no fucking sense.

I guess I missed the 70+ years of them receiving external help from numerous nations and using it to develop a military to spread war and white phosphorous in the region.

View: https://voca.ro/1dmkYikwyMPZ

if you're not a kike, theres no good reason to support israel.

Yea I do think it is I think Christianity and the Catholic Church should have larger power and more influence. Cry about it I don’t care about all this territorial garbage from 100 years ago doesn’t matter to me. Israelis and Palestinians can’t control that sacred land properly Israelis more than Palestinians and henceforth I would gladly love for Christians. to take it over

Anyways anyone who supports Israel is low iq. I don’t care about the six day war or whether or not israel can take on a bunch of low iq sandnigger nations. Who cares ID rather have low iq goatfuckers controlling that land than fucking Israelis whos only purpose is to cause detriment, leech off other countries and do multiple terrorist attacks that link back to them.

Whatever man I don’t understand how anyone in these communities can unironically support israel :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: . Simple argument is Jews are bad news simple as that.

I don’t care about all this territorial garbage
Stopped reading.
Screenshot 20231001 022844 TikTok

Yea I do think it is I think Christianity and the Catholic Church should have larger power and more influence. Cry about it I don’t care about all this territorial garbage from 100 years ago doesn’t matter to me. Israelis and Palestinians can’t control that sacred land properly Israelis more than Palestinians and henceforth I would gladly love for Christians. to take it over

Anyways anyone who supports Israel is low iq. I don’t care about the six day war or whether or not israel can take on a bunch of low iq sandnigger nations. Who cares ID rather have low iq goatfuckers controlling that land than fucking Israelis whos only purpose is to cause detriment, leech off other countries and do multiple terrorist attacks that link back to them.

Whatever man I don’t understand how anyone in these communities can unironically support israel :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: . Simple argument is Jews are bad news simple as that.

View: https://voca.ro/1nWpeySdvW9M

You sound like a gay destiny-viewer jew.

The reason this place can be an "altright pipeline" (common phrase gay leftists use) is because unlike 90% of the internet, you can actually talk openly about jewish power here. Because the jews censor the other 90% of the internet because they are in fact very powerful.

Oh and yeah it totally should be Christian land or muslim land, not jewish that's for damn sure.

Nah I’ve been like this since late 2020 and I guarantee you I know more about this conflict than you. Do you even know what the land of Jerusalem was. Do you what Nazareth is?
The land before this was controlled by the ottomans. Palestine got its independence or smth similar afaik and then the Balfour declaration happen. Now obviously this was something the zionists wanted and over the years that came settling, oppressing & genociding the Palestinians.

Now Zionism is obviously not something you should support and if you know anything israel is a Zionist state. This Zionist state has committed multiple terrorist attacks such as the USS liberty, Lavon Affair, 9/11 (dancing Israelis, Silverstein), etc. They stole uranium from the USA look up the Apollo affair and genuinely have committed plenty of other violations. The state of Israel should not exist it is a threat to global affairs & a parasitic state. If you support israel as a goy you are low iq no goy who isn’t completely retarded supports Israel sorry that’s the reality. I’ve never met any goy israel supporter who isn’t low iq and doesn’t understand history.

You sound like a gay destiny-viewer jew.

The reason this place can be an "altright pipeline" (common phrase gay leftists use) is because unlike 90% of the internet, you can actually talk openly about jewish power here. Because the jews censor the other 90% of the internet because they are in fact very powerful.

Oh and yeah it totally should be Christian land or muslim land, not jewish that's for damn sure.

View: https://voca.ro/1gC9vbYe92jT

Nah I’ve been like this since late 2020 and I guarantee you I know more about this conflict than you. Do you even know what the land of Jerusalem was. Do you what Nazareth is?
The land before this was controlled by the ottomans. Palestine got its independence or smth similar afaik and then the Balfour declaration happen. Now obviously this was something the zionists wanted and over the years that came settling, oppressing & genociding the Palestinians.

Now Zionism is obviously not something you should support and if you know anything israel is a Zionist state. This Zionist state has committed multiple terrorist attacks such as the USS liberty, Lavon Affair, 9/11 (dancing Israelis, Silverstein), etc. They stole uranium from the USA look up the Apollo affair and genuinely have committed plenty of other violations. The state of Israel should not exist it is a threat to global affairs & a parasitic state. If you support israel as a goy you are low iq no goy who isn’t completely retarded supports Israel sorry that’s the reality. I’ve never met any goy israel supporter who isn’t low iq and doesn’t understand history.

View: https://voca.ro/1oyizRkd1j1w

JFL @Mortis you to realize the alt right pipeline is giga cope. I didn’t even people still referenced the alt right pipeline post 2021. There’s no such thing as the alt right pipeline I was radicalized and got into these ideas about late 2020 I was about 15 sure but I was fucking aware of these ideas and the Blackpill before anyways. Anyways all of these ideas spewed are true. Also yea you’re right I watch Nick Fuentes back in the day in fact I was friends with some of the higher up groypers in the movement lmfao. :feelskek: :feelskek:

Anyways like I said if you know anything inceldom and these ideologies genuinely have a strong intersection. Literally everyone on this forum hates niggers, kikes, Sodomites & foids. Almost every person in the past 3 years even the ethnics who believe in stuff like systematic racism still hold majority extremely farther right views bruh

You literally misread the first line of my message :feelskek: I said I’ve been involved and held these Farther/dissident right views since late 2020.

And as for when I joined yea I joined recently however I was lurking since april/may 2020. I have plenty of evidence if you want by the way I have videos & comments on YouTube interacting with plenty of Blackpill YouTubers. I have saved screenshots of me linking this forum during that time period too. I’ve known about the Blackpill for a while and I’ve been far right for a while. :feelsaww: However I’m probably far more extreme than I ever was as of now.

It’s not a historical nigger. The ottomans controlled the fucking region dumbass and yes I said or smth because after WW1 when the Ottoman Empire had pretty much fallen the fucking region was supposed to be an international zone. That’s why I said it. Like I said you don’t know the history of the conflict

Why are we here? Oh right because incels were banned from reddit while the most vile leftwing subreddits are still allowed but of course it was because everyone on /r/incels was talking about turning your people into lampshades. Bad faith low IQ just like your leftwing e-daddys.

View: https://voca.ro/14aXVcZZuxgH

JFL @Mortis you to realize the alt right pipeline is giga cope. I didn’t even people still referenced the alt right pipeline post 2021. There’s no such thing as the alt right pipeline I was radicalized and got into these ideas about late 2020 I was about 15 sure but I was fucking aware of these ideas and the Blackpill before anyways. Anyways all of these ideas spewed are true. Also yea you’re right I watch Nick Fuentes back in the day in fact I was friends with some of the higher up groypers in the movement lmfao. :feelskek: :feelskek:

Anyways like I said if you know anything inceldom and these ideologies genuinely have a strong intersection. Literally everyone on this forum hates niggers, kikes, Sodomites & foids. Almost every person in the past 3 years even the ethnics who believe in stuff like systematic racism still hold majority extremely farther right views bruh

View: https://voca.ro/16dahlH9ivrt

It’s not a historical nigger. The ottomans controlled the fucking region dumbass and yes I said or smth because after WW1 when the Ottoman Empire had pretty much fallen the fucking region was supposed to be an international zone. That’s why I said it. Like I said you don’t know the history of the conflict

View: https://voca.ro/1jezDHorZcuN

Everybody wins if they nuke themselves. For some reason they are brothers.

So arab world wanted to muhh wipe out israel for no reason huh? It’s not like their land was invaded by this group of people and treating the people like shit & charging usury like they always do. So again Jews are always the victim.

Now Ok so the Uss Liberty a historical event is a conspiracy now awesome
The dancing Israelis are supposedly a conspiracy from muhh /pol/ fags like nick fuentes.
Oh yea bro there’s nothing sketchy about 9/11 totally?

Nothing sketchy that trillions of dollars were removed from the pentagon the day before?
That Silverstein a business kike with connections to israel bought the tower coincidentally a year before?
There wasn’t 5 dancing Israelis that were recorded by hundreds - thousands of spectators to be dancing when the twin towers fell?

As for the claim just because israel does bad doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be a nation. It’s not just that it’s that Zionism is an inherently talmudic supremacist imperialist ideology. The end goal is that they do want control over global affairs they want to harm & subjugate the Goyim? This is a basic fact you can read the Talmud or you can see what zionists think about you.

How is @DonezoTheClown wrong on kikes having control on big teach. All major social medias & pretty much large companies are controlled by them. Anyways not only do they have overrepresentation but we have things like the JIDF, mossad agents are literally known to infiltrate spaces like this. It’s not like a made up thing there’s been evidence of this shit before it’s pretty much confirmed.

So arab world wanted to muhh wipe out israel for no reason huh? It’s not like their land was invaded by this group of people and treating the people like shit & charging usury like they always do. So again Jews are always the victim.

Now Ok so the Uss Liberty a historical event is a conspiracy now awesome
The dancing Israelis are supposedly a conspiracy from muhh /pol/ fags like nick fuentes.
Oh yea bro there’s nothing sketchy about 9/11 totally?

Nothing sketchy that trillions of dollars were removed from the pentagon the day before?
That Silverstein a business kike with connections to israel bought the tower coincidentally a year before?
There wasn’t 5 dancing Israelis that were recorded by hundreds - thousands of spectators to be dancing when the twin towers fell?

As for the claim just because israel does bad doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be a nation. It’s not just that it’s that Zionism is an inherently talmudic supremacist imperialist ideology. The end goal is that they do want control over global affairs they want to harm & subjugate the Goyim? This is a basic fact you can read the Talmud or you can see what zionists think about you.

View: https://voca.ro/1oeXnozEylvz