Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Palestinian radicalization is perfectly normal & justified against 75 years of jewish oppression. West considers this abnormal because they're cucked.

How is @DonezoTheClown wrong on kikes having control on big teach. All major social medias & pretty much large companies are controlled by them. Anyways not only do they have overrepresentation but we have things like the JIDF, mossad agents are literally known to infiltrate spaces like this. It’s not like a made up thing there’s been evidence of this shit before it’s pretty much confirmed.

View: https://voca.ro/1ixszkfHGnwt

Dude considering the history of the Jews and what they usually do those riots didn’t just happen for no reason. It wasn’t just because they were Muslim the Jews always viewed the Goyim as inferior and have a history of subverting nations & areas. The reality is the Jews were charging usury

Also as for your claim that these are mindless conspiracies how? Couldn’t we say the same for some ideas relating to the Blackpill that they’re just conspiracies? It’s not like we can’t use evidence to show some of these things? Ah yea this 9/11 israel thing is baseless yea just like Epstein’s island was baseless too huh? Yea alright man. Not even a crazy conspiracy btw it’s just common sense atp.

Yea alright bro keep coping. The only valid comparison btw to the JIDF was the CCP which is primarily in their own nation. Chinese propaganda has not worked or been a strong to Israeli propaganda. CCP has a lot of propaganda in their own country every other country does your right.

Not every country has smth like the JIDF? The cia for America is exactly sketchy & similar to the stuff mossad has done ofc. But I know you’re going to get mad at me for saying this but they’re both connected as well. Also there’s far higher percentage of Americans opposing the cia than those in Israel opposing mossad.

Dude considering the history of the Jews and what they usually do those riots didn’t just happen for no reason. It wasn’t just because they were Muslim the Jews always viewed the Goyim as inferior and have a history of subverting nations & areas. The reality is the Jews were charging usury

Also as for your claim that these are mindless conspiracies how? Couldn’t we say the same for some ideas relating to the Blackpill that they’re just conspiracies? It’s not like we can’t use evidence to show some of these things? Ah yea this 9/11 israel thing is baseless yea just like Epstein’s island was baseless too huh? Yea alright man. Not even a crazy conspiracy btw it’s just common sense atp.

View: https://voca.ro/142KfmBwUMBp

Weird because turkroach hasan also celebrates terrorism but he's still around, and that's just the counter to yet another bad faith example of yours. I gave you the examples, /r/incels, /r/braincels, /r/thedonald you can go on and on. Did they deny the holocaust or sandy hook? No of course they didn't. Of course you can question the legitimacy of all other genocides, it's just the holocaust we need to fully accept despite the numerous lies that have been exposed by people already.

The same way every nigger is allowed to talk about white people on all social media would not be allowed if you did the same about jews (ask kanye/whoopi/nick cannon), there's no 10-man pannels about jewish privilege or how we need to dismantle jewishness. Of course you won't hear Shapiro or Crowder ever making that argument because they are grifting radeblind kosher conservatives who "don't care about the browning of America".

Oh and yes anyone who even uses the phrase "alt-right pipeline" gets a leftist stamp from me, I'm sure you love capitalism or some shit and I guess sucking Israels dick is also sort of a rightwing posiiton but that's probably about as rightwing as it gets for you.

Last edited:
Weird because turkroach hasan also celebrates terrorism but he's still around, and that's just the counter to yet another bad faith example of yours. I gave you the examples, /r/incels, /r/braincels, /r/thedonald you can go on and on. Did they deny the holocaust or sandy hook? No of course they didn't. Of course you can question the legitimacy of all other genocides, it's just the holocaust we need to fully accept despite the numerous lies that have been exposed by people already.

The same way every nigger is allowed to talk about white people on all social media would not be allowed if you did the same about jews (ask kanye/whoopi/nick cannon), there's no 10-man pannels about jewish privilege or how we need to dismantle jewishness. Of course you won't hear Shapiro or Crowder ever making that argument because they are grifting radeblind kosher conservatives who "don't care about the browning of America".

Oh and yes anyone who even uses the phrase "alt-right pipeline" gets a leftist stamp from me, I'm sure you love capitalism or some shit and I guess sucking Israels dick is also sort of a rightwing posiiton but that's probably about as rightwing as it gets for you.

View: https://voca.ro/1bl7fC9IkME5

Based. Israel is a terror state and a USA proxy used to destabilize the region. All arab-j00 war are a consequence of j00s hostility.
what war?

Well I can get to the "what does this have to do with jews" but quite frankly anyone who I need to spend an hour back and forth with before he goes from "you just got banned because you said gas the jews" into "okay yeah social media is biased and hypocritical (you're still only saying it's "a little" so you're still resisting to just admitting this basic bitch thing everyone knew 8 years ago)" is not really worth the time and effort. I can sum it up real quick. the ADL. the people who created google. the ceo of jewtube and facebook are all kikes. The ADL cost Musk billions of dollars with their jewpower that's really all you need to know to confirm that indeed they're the ones pulling the strings when it comes to censorship and cancel culture.

But my point was never about jews censoring the internet (even though they do) my point was that when people are allowed to speak freely for some reason people become anti-semitic. I wonder why.

Also if you think I'm so wrong all the time, how about you speak up and show everyone why I'm wrong next time.

But my point was never about jews censoring the internet (even though they do) my point was that when people are allowed to speak freely for some reason people become anti-semitic. I wonder why.
It's very obvious why people on these clandestine forums are anti semitic most of the time they traversed quite a path before even knowing of the existence of these spaces. They come here with anti semitic sentiments. They aren't turned into it.

Also if you think I'm so wrong all the time, how about you speak up and show everyone why I'm wrong next time.
I usually don't argue with users. I just laugh at the retardation.

It's very obvious why people on these clandestine forums are anti semitic most of the time they traversed quite a path before even knowing of the existence of these spaces. They come here with anti semitic sentiments. They aren't turned into it.
Nobody (except low tribalistic IQ muslims who I don't consider my allies or based) just randomly starts thinking "you know what, fuck jews for no fucking reason" quite the contrary because if they're rightwing they'll be influenced by the zogright grifters. If they were anti-semitic before getting in here then it was another space where they were allowed to speak freely or they're one of the few who actually figured this shit out on their own.
I usually don't argue with users. I just laugh at the retardation.
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

Nobody (except low tribalistic IQ muslims who I don't consider my allies or based) just randomly starts thinking "you know what, fuck jews for no fucking reason" quite the contrary because if they're rightwing they'll be influenced by the zogright grifters. If they were anti-semitic before getting in here then it was another space where they were allowed to speak freely or they're one of the few who actually figured this shit out on their own.
He's trying to sound like he's impartial and fair on the Israeli issue, but he's just been brainwashed and NPCmaxxed in the West. Anyone with a lick of sense and historical knowledge can see that Israel is the villain here. You don't even have to go far back to the 1950s and 60s. The last war in Gaza (and also against Lebanon) Israel used white phosphorus, which is 100% a war crime even by their own standards, and they had a media blackout in Gaza to try and hide that war crime. And now they cut off internet access to Gaza to prevent Palestinians from uploading videos. JFL

If you're not a ZOGbot on the payroll, an Israeli kike, or a Westoid NPC cons00mer, then you have to be absolutely fucking retarded to support Israel. Simple as.

Well I can get to the "what does this have to do with jews" but quite frankly anyone who I need to spend an hour back and forth with before he goes from "you just got banned because you said gas the jews" into "okay yeah social media is biased and hypocritical (you're still only saying it's "a little" so you're still resisting to just admitting this basic bitch thing everyone knew 8 years ago)" is not really worth the time and effort. I can sum it up real quick. the ADL. the people who created google. the ceo of jewtube and facebook are all kikes. The ADL cost Musk billions of dollars with their jewpower that's really all you need to know to confirm that indeed they're the ones pulling the strings when it comes to censorship and cancel culture.

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

View: https://voca.ro/17TgL4Rk3p3d

He's trying to sound like he's impartial and fair on the Israeli issue, but he's just been brainwashed and NPCmaxxed in the West. Anyone with a lick of sense and historical knowledge can see that Israel is the villain here. You don't even have to go far back to the 1950s and 60s. The last war in Gaza (and also against Lebanon) Israel used white phosphorus, which is 100% a war crime even by their own standards, and they had a media blackout in Gaza to try and hide that war crime. And now they cut off internet access to Gaza to prevent Palestinians from uploading videos. JFL

If you're not a ZOGbot on the payroll, an Israeli kike, or a Westoid NPC cons00mer, then you have to be absolutely fucking retarded to support Israel. Simple as.

View: https://voca.ro/16nHLg9dXZPw

Hamas isn't Gaza, JFL. They're cutting off internet access to millions of people that aren't actively fighting against them, not to mention all of the food, water, and medical supplies that are being cut off. By your logic, since Hamas' soldiers eat and bleed, it makes perfect sense to cut off food and supplies as well.

But please, continue deepthroating Israel's kosher salami here. :feelskek:

I don't really care about the israel palestine thing tbh. To me whites siding with muslims is the same as the fags siding with muslims, they'll find out soon enough that there are a lot of conflcting interests there. If you force me at gunpoint to pick a side then, sure. Palestine I guess. But it's really not high on the priority-list of my problems with jews.

Well you said it yourself because the guy that would tell the full story isn't on jewtube and they'll never see that video unless they're really invested and have a shitton of free time on their hands, if you're a normie and you manage to watch the news or listen to ben shapiro in between watching niggerball and banging your girlfriend and playing vidya you're probably already more politically engaged than 75% of normies, The zogright never mentions jews, they're like the fake media they tell you 90% of the story and lie about or not tell you the last 10%, that's how controlled opposition works you can't just ignore all the problems that half the country has on their mind, you gotta give them what they want before someone else who isn't a jewloving grifter takes that role.

Hamas isn't Gaza, JFL. They're cutting off internet access to millions of people that aren't actively fighting against them, not to mention all of the food, water, and medical supplies that are being cut off. By your logic, since Hamas' soldiers eat and bleed, it makes perfect sense to cut off food and supplies as well.

But please, continue deepthroating Israel's kosher salami here. :feelskek:

View: https://voca.ro/14xcliIOsyDp

Well you said it yourself because the guy that would tell the full story isn't on jewtube and they'll never see that video unless they're really invested and have a shitton of free time on their hands, if you're a normie and you manage to watch the news or listen to ben shapiro in between watching niggerball and banging your girlfriend and playing vidya you're probably already more politically engaged than 75% of normies, The zogright never mentions jews, they're like the fake media they tell you 90% of the story and lie about or not tell you the last 10%, that's how controlled opposition works you can't just ignore all the problems that half the country has on their mind, you gotta give them what they want before someone else who isn't a jewloving grifter takes that role.

View: https://voca.ro/1id8WnzkqZUK

If you watched a lot of rightwing normie content you'll be conditioned with all these talking points about how the democrats are the real racists, how you don't hate black people you just hate affirmative action and BLM because they're communists or you don't mind brown people you just don't like islam because islam doesn't like gay people and women. It's all very subtle but it turns you into this raceblind cuck who loves Thomas Sowell/Candace Owens/The Hodgetwins.

So when you do end up finting a Fuentes clip or worse Richard Spencer or someone else with no charisma who is banned off youtube, you'll be turned off by it. And that goes double for anti-semitism because on the surface there's nothing wrong with jews, they don't burn loot and murder, they hate muslims just like you do, they're "white" if you had that little bit of racism in you that you're desperately trying to hide and you definitely spend half your time commenting online complaining how the left calls "everyone a nazi".

Also they'll just straight up tell you that Nick Fuentes is a neonazi white supremacist who they hate, Shapiro did that, Crowder did it, Sargon did it, Hodgetwins did it. So yeah even if you see the clip, you'll probably just ignore it and make sure to remind everyone that "you're not like that guy, he makes us look bad".

Most rightwing people don't know Marx was a jew, they don't know that in 1965 a jew changed the immigration act, they don't know about the ADL, they don't know that their based raceblind negro MLK jrs speeches were co-written by a jew etc etc and that's because of censorship and because the zogright never tells them or they'd get censored.

If you watched a lot of rightwing normie content you'll be conditioned with all these talking points about how the democrats are the real racists, how you don't hate black people you just hate affirmative action and BLM because they're communists or you don't mind brown people you just don't like islam because islam doesn't like gay people and women. It's all very subtle but it turns you into this raceblind cuck who loves Thomas Sowell/Candace Owens/The Hodgetwins.

So when you do end up finting a Fuentes clip or worse Richard Spencer or someone else with no charisma who is banned off youtube, you'll be turned off by it. And that goes double for anti-semitism because on the surface there's nothing wrong with jews, they don't burn loot and murder, they hate muslims just like you do, they're "white" if you had that little bit of racism in you that you're desperately trying to hide and you definitely spend half your time commenting online complaining how the left calls "everyone a nazi".

Also they'll just straight up tell you that Nick Fuentes is a neonazi white supremacist who they hate, Shapiro did that, Crowder did it, Sargon did it, Hodgetwins did it. So yeah even if you see the clip, you'll probably just ignore it and make sure to remind everyone that "you're not like that guy, he makes us look bad".

Most rightwing people don't know Marx was a jew, they don't know that in 1965 a jew changed the immigration act, they don't know about the ADL, they don't know that their based raceblind negro MLK jrs speeches were co-written by a jew etc etc and that's because of censorship and because the zogright never tells them or they'd get censored.

View: https://voca.ro/1eKMbSGX9phq

This is so based.

In truth, everything about j00s stinks so much. In Israel they're right wing, but they support and fund left wing ideals across the west. They know feminism, BLM, marxism, etc will destabilize countries.

This. Based as fuck. There is a fucking game based around usage of white phosphorous in the middle east: Spec Ops: The Line.

Sexual preference has no interference on political opinion, the left simply adopted it because it's against conservatism. They may be gay but Netanyahu has been in power many time, with other right wingers warmongering j00s before him.

it's funny that you mention cultural marxism because that term does fly a bit close to the sun which is why I think the term woke became a thing, though you're overestimating the curiosity of the average normie they're not gonna early life check Marx and even if they did it'll only matter once they see a pattern. If their e-daddy who has been redpilling them and giving them all this great information doesn't tell them something they'll assume it's not relevant. They'll never use the word jew, they'll always shittalk the far right and racists, these guys are not helping anyone to our side, the ones who slip through the cracks did so despite their influence.

Sneako and Adin Ross did help to a certain extent not sure about Tate he openly mocked people who blame jews for their problems, if you talk to someone like Nick on your platform and it's a good faith discussion then I don't think you're part of the zogright. Then again all those people are banned from most mainstream social media anyways and they're also all brown or jew.

it's funny that you mention cultural marxism because that term does fly a bit close to the sun which is why I think the term woke became a thing, though you're overestimating the curiosity of the average normie they're not gonna early life check Marx and even if they did it'll only matter once they see a pattern. If their e-daddy who has been redpilling them and giving them all this great information doesn't tell them something they'll assume it's not relevant. They'll never use the word jew, they'll always shittalk the far right and racists, these guys are not helping anyone to our side, the ones who slip through the cracks did so despite their influence.

Sneako and Adin Ross did help to a certain extent not sure about Tate he openly mocked people who blame jews for their problems, if you talk to someone like Nick on your platform and it's a good faith discussion then I don't think you're part of the zogright. Then again all those people are banned from most mainstream social media anyways and they're also all brown or jew.

View: https://voca.ro/1hb5A9Mf1bjv

View: https://voca.ro/17mvlbclNIGe

As usual you lack any nuance. there's a huge gray area between never mentioning that all those things the zogright complain about was started/funded/supported by jews and going full 1488 heil hitler. Same goes for the gray area between denying or disavowing all race realism/tribalism/the need for keeping your country white and yelling about how niggers are all monkeys who need to be put in cages.

These "small differences" you talk about are actually huge they're the key to the puzzle of who is doing this to us and why. They're the difference between nothingburgers like ending affirmative action and actually putting into law that your country needs to remain a white nation.

People don't need Ben Shapiro and Jordan Peterson to know affirmative action is anti-white (a term neither of them even use) they don't need them to know there are only 2 genders.

As usual you lack any nuance. there's a huge gray area between never mentioning that all those things the zogright complain about was started/funded/supported by jews and going full 1488 heil hitler. Same goes for the gray area between denying or disavowing all race realism/tribalism/the need for keeping your country white and yelling about how niggers are all monkeys who need to be put in cages.

These "small differences" you talk about are actually huge they're the key to the puzzle of who is doing this to us and why. They're the difference between nothingburgers like ending affirmative action and actually putting into law that your country needs to remain a white nation.

People don't need Ben Shapiro and Jordan Peterson to know affirmative action is anti-white (a term neither of them even use) they don't need them to know there are only 2 genders.

View: https://voca.ro/19JOq8mywLhp

Of course people start off with more normie content but that doesn't mean Ben Shapiro isn't controlled opposition. If there wasn't a Ben Shapiro there would be someone else to fill that space and chances are they wouldn't be some jew who doesn't care about the browning of America and loves Israel and would never ever talk about or even hint at jewish power. The same goes for black rightwingers, they'll never touch race realism. Not even a little bit. And in both cases their fans will be more accepting of multiculturalism or become philosemitic because that's what their content creators represent.

You really think some jewlover like Peterson meant to give jews a bad name when he popularized the term cultural marxism?

Also I don't use tiktok but here is this:

As cucked as youtube is at least you can get the trainwrecks debate with fuentes in it, of course you have to scroll past all the CNN/msnbc clips and some breadtube jew kvetching about him. Huge "alt-right pipeline" you got there on tiktok where all far-right figures don't even show up in search results.

Anyways I don't even know why you give a shit what i think about these guys. And you're right I won't get political power I never claimed I would, the West is pretty much fucked and every brownoid that enters the country is a step towards that because once whites are less than 50% the chances of any white nationalist or even conservative ever winning again without cucking completely on demographics (they already did basically) is 0.0. And that's why the need for a white ethnostate or at least a law that enforces a white majority is the only thing that matters, something jews like Jonathan Greenblatt understands when it comes to jews but fights tooth and nail to prevent whites from having the same.
Photo 2022 06 10 15 50 49

And yes affirmative action is retarded but it's a symptom of a bigger problem and as long as that bigger problem and it's solution isn't even talked about I could give a shit.

Last edited:

Yea you’re trying to be disingenuous now. I’m not listening to you try to defend a group that has the largest history of being subversive. Also yes Tel Aviv is full of fags & trannies this says more about Jews than anything else. Ah Yea id really support a country that engages in this and wants to spread this behavior. Yea Ik ma. Yea Israel didnt expand their power into taking the entire Middle East What a good talking point.

LMFAO YOU THINK THE CUCKSERVATIVES are even close to radical or truly right wing. Haha guys turns out pointing out stats about crime means you’re alt right. Holy fuck I destroyed these talking points when I was a fucking sophomore in HS.

Yea Charlie kirk the open tranny living Israel bootlicking faggot is totally truly right wing? Ben Shapiro the Jew who openly doesn’t care about demographics and Stephen crowder who has a life and let live mindset on plenty of issues. As for abortion rights Yea wow it’s so nazi like to say killing babies is wrong. For fucking lgbt rights haha all 3 of these dudes openly support It because of muhhh anti government power & let people be degenerare mindset. Are You that low iq You cant tell the difference between being fine with sodomites vs support sodomites pushing their propaganda everywhere. JFL you should go to Reddit if you think literal 80s neolibs are nazis

My views are pretty much if evola was Christian. I oppose the last 200-300 years of progress nigger imagine thinking 3 retards who are just liberals from 30 years ago are right wing. JFL if You dont fully go against liberalism you are progressive to me and not MODERN NEO LIBERALISM I MEAN ALL ALL OF LIBERALISM.

Yea you’re trying to be disingenuous now. I’m not listening to you try to defend a group that has the largest history of being subversive. Also yes Tel Aviv is full of fags & trannies this says more about Jews than anything else. Ah Yea id really support a country that engages in this and wants to spread this behavior. Yea Ik ma. Yea Israel didnt expand their power into taking the entire Middle East What a good talking point.

LMFAO YOU THINK THE CUCKSERVATIVES are even close to radical or truly right wing. Haha guys turns out pointing out stats about crime means you’re alt right. Holy fuck I destroyed these talking points when I was a fucking sophomore in HS.

Yea Charlie kirk the open tranny living Israel bootlicking faggot is totally truly right wing? Ben Shapiro the Jew who openly doesn’t care about demographics and Stephen crowder who has a life and let live mindset on plenty of issues. As for abortion rights Yea wow it’s so nazi like to say killing babies is wrong. For fucking lgbt rights haha all 3 of these dudes openly support It because of muhhh anti government power & let people be degenerare mindset. Are You that low iq You cant tell the difference between being fine with sodomites vs support sodomites pushing their propaganda everywhere. JFL you should go to Reddit if you think literal 80s neolibs are nazis

My views are pretty much if evola was Christian. I oppose the last 200-300 years of progress nigger imagine thinking 3 retards who are just liberals from 30 years ago are right wing. JFL if You dont fully go against liberalism you are progressive to me and not MODERN NEO LIBERALISM I MEAN ALL ALL OF LIBERALISM.
Of course people start off with more normie content but that doesn't mean Ben Shapiro isn't controlled opposition. If there wasn't a Ben Shapiro there would be someone else to fill that space and chances are they wouldn't be some jew who doesn't care about the browning of America and loves Israel and would never ever talk about or even hint at jewish power. The same goes for black rightwingers, they'll never touch race realism. Not even a little bit. And in both cases their fans will be more accepting of multiculturalism or become philosemitic because that's what their content creators represent.

You really think some jewlover like Peterson meant to give jews a bad name when he popularized the term cultural marxism?

Also I don't use tiktok but here is this:
View attachment 948931
As cucked as youtube is at least you can get the trainwrecks debate with fuentes in it, of course you have to scroll past all the CNN/msnbc clips and some breadtube jew kvetching about him. Huge "alt-right pipeline" you got there on tiktok where all far-right figures don't even show up in search results.

Anyways I don't even know why you give a shit what i think about these guys. And you're right I won't get political power I never claimed I would, the West is pretty much fucked and every brownoid that enters the country is a step towards that because once whites are less than 50% the chances of any white nationalist or even conservative ever winning again without cucking completely on demographics (they already did basically) is 0.0. And that's why the need for a white ethnostate or at least a law that enforces a white majority is the only thing that matters, something jews like Jonathan Greenblatt understands when it comes to jews but fights tooth and nail to prevent whites from having the same.
View attachment 948976

And yes affirmative action is retarded but it's a symptom of a bigger problem and as long as that bigger problem and it's solution isn't even talked about I could give a shit.

View: https://voca.ro/196yzxy1FXz5

At around 9 I mention Eltruecels post.

That's what I mean when I say zogright, jewloving rightwingers who are not cucking on these talking points because of optics or to avoid getting banned but because they oppose us and give anyone who has the potential to become far-right just enough of the truth to keep them engaged while making sure to never name the jew or race so that their viewers won't end up with someone like Fuentes or Jared Taylor and become actual white nationalists instead of the abomination that boomer conservatives and their MLK jr worship are.

Some drunk retard sandnigger who needs to start swallowing the cum before he speaks telling me I won't accomplish anything, no shit retard, I wouldn't be here if I was accomplishing things. But since you're such a genius tell me how would you make sure that whites don't become a minority in their own countries because nobody gives a shit if there's no more affirmative action when their race is going extinct and their countries are being invaded, Well some people do, retarded people who watch Jordan Peterson and Ben Shapiro, they think that's some big W when clearly it is not.

Last edited:

Listened to the first minute and you’re just projecting your low iq lmfao :feelskek: . Been tested with a 110 - 119 iq my iq is clearly higher than yours you don’t know shit about history or how to read.

I never once said Jews subvert themselves when u claimed Tel Aviv was full of fags u stupid fuck. I literally said that says more about Jews since Jews are known to do disgusting degenerate rituals. As for the expansion of power yes through infiltration dipshit not just straight imperialism through the Middle East.

ALSO NO MODERN REPUBLICANS DO NOT FIGHT SAME SEX MARRIAGE YOU DUMBASS. Matt walsh is the only example you could bring and that’s only because since Nick Fuentes, John Doyle started getting heavy traction in late 2020/early 2021 people have been pressuring them into these ideas. Also Matt Walsh is a sellout anyways. By the way you only could bring up Matt Walsh all the others openly support gay marriage and have defended it you idiot. Most republicans support gay marriage.

Also no cuckservatives aren’t in the same side as me stupid faggot. You’re starting to piss me off with your low iq takes. THEY WANT SMALL GOVERNMENT & DONT CARE ABOUT CULTURE.

also YES THEY ARE LIBERALS. YES FFS DO YOU NOT KNOW ABOUT THE ENLIGHTENMENT & FRENCH REVOLUTION? John Locke rings a bell? The entire system is neoliberal. No I’m not a cuckservative I don’t support capitalism, I don’t want small government, I don’t want a democracy nor a republic, I don’t support any progress from the past 200-300 years which includes usury, sodomy & feminism.

pseudo intellectual destiny watchers such as yourself need to shut the fuck up. You don’t know what you’re talking about and you are too blinded by an egotistical view of your political knowledge you lose validity. Also never once said I care about personally getting into actual politics I can hold views without having to make it my personality retard.

Last edited:
That's what I mean when I say zogright, jewloving rightwingers who are not cucking on these talking points because of optics or to avoid getting banned but because they oppose us and give anyone who has the potential to become far-right just enough of the truth to keep them engaged while making sure to never name the jew or race so that their viewers won't end up with someone like Fuentes or Jared Taylor and become actual white nationalists instead of the abomination that boomer conservatives and their MLK jr worship are.

Some drunk retard sandnigger who needs to start swallowing the cum before he speaks telling me I won't accomplish anything, no shit retard, I wouldn't be here if I was accomplishing things. But since you're such a genius tell me how would you make sure that whites don't become a minority in their own countries because nobody gives a shit if there's no more affirmative action when their race is going extinct and their countries are being invaded, Well some people do, retarded people who watch Jordan Peterson and Ben Shapiro, they think that's some big W when clearly it is not.

View: https://voca.ro/11i23QNhAln0

Listened to the first minute and you’re just projecting your low iq lmfao :feelskek: . Been tested with a 110 - 119 iq my iq is clearly higher than yours you don’t know shit about history or how to read.

I never once said Jews subvert themselves when u claimed Tel Aviv was full of fags u stupid fuck. I literally said that says more about Jews since Jews are known to do disgusting degenerate rituals. As for the expansion of power yes through infiltration dipshit not just straight imperialism through the Middle East.

ALSO NO MODERN REPUBLICANS DO NOT FIGHT SAME SEX MARRIAGE YOU DUMBASS. Matt walsh is the only example you could bring and that’s only because since Nick Fuentes, John Doyle started getting heavy traction in late 2020/early 2021 people have been pressuring them into these ideas. Also Matt Walsh is a sellout anyways. By the way you only could bring up Matt Walsh all the others openly support gay marriage and have defended it you idiot. Most republicans support gay marriage.

Also no cuckservatives aren’t in the same side as me stupid faggot. You’re starting to piss me off with your low iq takes. THEY WANT SMALL GOVERNMENT & DONT CARE ABOUT CULTURE.

View attachment 949107
also YES THEY ARE LIBERALS. YES FFS DO YOU NOT KNOW ABOUT THE ENLIGHTENMENT & FRENCH REVOLUTION? John Locke rings a bell? The entire system is neoliberal. No I’m not a cuckservative I don’t support capitalism, I don’t want small government, I don’t want a democracy nor a republic, I don’t support any progress from the past 200-300 years which includes usury, sodomy & feminism.

pseudo intellectual destiny watchers such as yourself need to shut the fuck up. You don’t know what you’re talking about and you are too blinded by an egotistical view of your political knowledge you lose validity. Also never once said I care about personally getting into actual politics I can hold views without having to make it my personality retard.

View attachment 949107

View: https://voca.ro/1ibRyPXjjxeq

@Mortis also by the way you wannabe smartass. No nick fuentes & Ben Shapiro are not in the same political grouping. You don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about. How? How? Have you watched any of their clips it goes beyond just going against gay marriage which is something DEMOCRATS WENT AGAINST IN PRE 2010! This isn’t a fucking crazy take.

Also no Shapiro, crowder & Kirk all support gay marriage that’s why there’s clips of them saying they support it. You can find them they still do. Also no you misunderstand what Nick Fuentes believes. Also no disparities in racial crime is not even close to acknowledge racial disparity as a whole. One blames it on culture and one blames it on genes.

Also no says optics that much anymore are you living in 2021 man last time I heard that term lol. Bro if you knew anything basic about the people you’re talking about you would understand Nick Fuentes opposes more than gay marriage. When’s the last time even in the last 60 years a conservative has stated they oppose capitalism for being morally degenerate & a liberal sexual economic system. Or last time someone goes against usury or sodomy? I think third positionist dissident right wingers and capitalist neoliberals are kinda different don’t you think? In fact a lot of us are just old school socialists retard.

Conservatives are not trying to ban contraceptives you fucking idiot stop reading retard media headlines. In fact Clarence Thomas is the only real mainstream traditionalist in power you’ll find.

Also the tiktok was just a meme to show what I’m taking about. Stop trying to act narcy you don’t know what you’re talking about.

@Mortis also by the way you wannabe smartass. No nick fuentes & Ben Shapiro are not in the same political grouping. You don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about. How? How? Have you watched any of their clips it goes beyond just going against gay marriage which is something DEMOCRATS WENT AGAINST IN PRE 2010! This isn’t a fucking crazy take.

Also no Shapiro, crowder & Kirk all support gay marriage that’s why there’s clips of them saying they support it. You can find them they still do. Also no you misunderstand what Nick Fuentes believes. Also no disparities in racial crime is not even close to acknowledge racial disparity as a whole. One blames it on culture and one blames it on genes.

Also no says optics that much anymore are you living in 2021 man last time I heard that term lol. Bro if you knew anything basic about the people you’re talking about you would understand Nick Fuentes opposes more than gay marriage. When’s the last time even in the last 60 years a conservative has stated they oppose capitalism for being morally degenerate & a liberal sexual economic system. Or last time someone goes against usury or sodomy? I think third positionist dissident right wingers and capitalist neoliberals are kinda different don’t you think? In fact a lot of us are just old school socialists retard.

View: https://voca.ro/1fMCbODkLL0k

Yea I don’t hate you we are brocels. However I do disagree with you on obvious views.

I won’t argue that much more but I’ll say this

I don’t disagree with you on radicalization because yea on tiktok it’s very real I can’t deny that. But I do think that these grifters don’t really push them to this direction because they do defend the shit out of israel and they do genuinely try to defend racial color blindness.

as for the gay marriage religious talking point i mean yea I’m agree but there is still a difference between church issues and legislation. Which these people ofc support. Although gay marriage has been more of a talking point in recent times it is with help due to people like Nick Fuentes and people are fed up with certain propaganda.

Also as for the window shifting for Zoomers yea sure I don’t think I ever denied that. Zoomers are shifting hard to the right at least the males and there’s the other Zoomers who’ve been shifting hard to the left. However in terms of boomers and politicians that’s a different story tbh. However yea what you said true you can’t argue against it.

Yea I don’t hate you we are brocels. However I do disagree with you on obvious views.

I won’t argue that much more but I’ll say this

I don’t disagree with you on radicalization because yea on tiktok it’s very real I can’t deny that. But I do think that these grifters don’t really push them to this direction because they do defend the shit out of israel and they do genuinely try to defend racial color blindness.

as for the gay marriage religious talking point i mean yea I’m agree but there is still a difference between church issues and legislation. Which these people ofc support. Although gay marriage has been more of a talking point in recent times it is with help due to people like Nick Fuentes and people are fed up with certain propaganda.

Also as for the window shifting for Zoomers yea sure I don’t think I ever denied that. Zoomers are shifting hard to the right at least the males and there’s the other Zoomers who’ve been shifting hard to the left. However in terms of boomers and politicians that’s a different story tbh. However yea what you said true you can’t argue against it.

View: https://voca.ro/1eePceIy3Caa

I challenge you to speak to some of these Trumpvoters or Shapiro/Peterson-fans and just as a thought-experiment you try to redpill them on race or the jews (even if you don't believe in those things yourself), I think you'll find out very quickly that it's not as easy as you might expect, or I'm just terrible at it.

Let's leave it at that, we agree to disagree and we're all good and friendly. Just a slightly heated intoxicated discussion, it's good to talk about these things with people who have a different opinion.

Let's leave it at that, we agree to disagree and we're all good and friendly. Just a slightly heated intoxicated discussion, it's good to talk about these things with people who have a different opinion.
:feelsokman::panties:

Great talking to ya!