Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Pakistan's first social media e-girl superstar killed, and it makes sense.

Cut out the cancer before it spreads. I dont think she deserved death, but it is understandable

Nothing of value was lost

Based curry as usual

Did anyone watch the video?

So the brother killed that whore (justified), and according to the pakistani law the father has the right to forgive the killer. But this time the father is a low-IQ enabler who thinks his daughter was "a flower", and wants the death penalty for his son. The judge should execute the father instead

lets hire them and send them on a mission in the US to exterminate all these thots because they are ready to sui

The group was alleged to be made up of men linked with ISIS. In killing these thots, they sought to remove Western influences and other degenerate practises from their lands.

They are linked to the following deaths:
1. Iraqi instawhore - Tara Fares, was shot multiple times in her car.
2. Rafif al-Yasiri worked at a Baghdad Barbie Centre which offered plastic surgery to women. As Muslim woman, your duty is to look after your husband and raise the family. But Rafif broke this rule by pursueing an education and becoming a doctor. She got killed because she pursued an education.
3. Another thot called Rasha Hassan was killed. She was a "successfull" businesswoman. In reality, she simply imported Western beauty products and sold them in Iraq. Islamists don't see Western brands as subverting their values so they killed her.

Now I should point out some discrepencies between the official government statements and those reported by Western media. According to the Iraqi interior ministry, number 2 died from an overdose while number 3 died from a heart attack.

I'm too write so i just quote.

"But there were other conflicting reports about their deaths, and the lack of an official government verdict left room for theories and speculation, especially on social media.
“Rafif was a doctor, how would she take an overdose?” activist Mariam Mandalawi asked at the time. Many others questioned the authorities’ explanation for the deaths.
In the panic after Tara’s murder, her case and the August deaths of Rafif and Rasha were soon linked, despite a lack of evidence.
People started saying “liberal” women and social media influencers were being targeted.
News websites around the world rushed to cover Tara’s case and the possibility of a linked series of killings.
But there had been other killings - of male and female activists - that had been generating headlines in Iraq.
In late July in the southern city of Basra, lawyer Jabbar Karam al-Bahadli, who was known for defending protesters, had also been shot dead.
Two days before the killing of Tara, activist Suad al-Ali, 46, was shot dead in Basra. She had been taking part in protests in the city against the lack of basic services, drinking water and jobs."

In short, media is saying ISIS affiliated groups have been killing thots that go against Islamic teachings of not working, not getting an education and not acting like a complete whore like number 1. But Iraqi government lists deaths as different because they don't want to admit to the world that "violence against women" occurs in Iraq.

there is a comphrensive list of other sluts/prominent iraqi fags targeted on the internet. several islamic militias have claimed to have killed other instawhores too.

I mean, if u lived in the middle east, and you saw a slut dressed like this:
images

that is a pic of number 1. what do you expect to happen? of course some disgruntled Muslim will try to kill her, and I DO NOT BLAME THEM.
Holy shit dude wrote an essay! My man, many thanks
2. Rafif al-Yasiri worked at a Baghdad Barbie Centre which offered plastic surgery to women. As Muslim woman, your duty is to look after your husband and raise the family. But Rafif broke this rule by pursueing an education and becoming a doctor. She got killed because she pursued an education.
This sad tho

Akbar!

Wow. Them's some skanky insta bitches!

"Nothing of value was lost."

This sad tho
:soy:

Women are incubators, nothing more.

I'll know that I don't really love her and she doesn't really love me, its just chemicals in our brains, and she is only faithful because she's forced to be within the islamic culture I abide in, and I also feel like raising children would be a drag to me now, the prospect was fun and desirable to me in the past like all incels I'm sure, I would joke to friends about having "like 20 children", now it just feels like an empty waste of resources to me, I don't feel the need to bring another life into this disgusting empty world

While I too believe love is just chemicals in the brain, I don't think that minimizes its effects. Your brain is nothing more than a electrochemical computer, but it produces everything you know and see. Your conscious is just most likely just a mass of quantum interactions. Fucking a new girl every night seems exciting. Till it isn't anymore. We don't understand that because we get no pussy, but chads understand this, which is why many try to settle down later in their lives, even though they could still slay. Having children gives us something to work on for the rest of our lives, and, as the saying goes, the future belongs to those who show up. We would make ideal fathers precisely because we understand the human condition better than anybody else. We know how important genes and social connections and such are.

That'll get old, she's only a virgin once, she'll only be "shy" for the first few times, after a year of having sex, you'll just be left with another roast, and you'll be stuck with that one forever, so when you remove "love" and "child rearing" from the equation, there is literally no point in being in a long term relationship

Its true that monogamy and families really only exist for the benefit of children, but children are why you live. Evolutionarily speaking, the only reason why you exist is to make more humans. Outside of the evolutionary directive, we have no other reason to live, unless we give ourselves something to live for. And "love" is part of this evolutionary pressure. "Love" (pair bonding) occurs to allow offspring the best chance of survival in the environment that shaped our genes. The issue is that we have long since left this environment, and our old selection methods are no longer viable. "Love" for a foid is now a liability for lower status males.

Now if I just move to a poor SEA country I can fuck a new virgin probably once a year and fuck many beautiful women monthly and I'll never get tired of fucking because I have variety, I can even travel to EE sometimes to spice it up, there's no point in settling down once you've been black pilled, without the illusion to blind you from reality all these social norms are pointless and boring

Hedonsim will get old imho. Its essentially like masturbation. Masturbation was good in your teens and maybe early 20s. Now its just a way to cope as an oldcel. Sex would eventually get old and mundane, like jacking off is. Its not a good permanent solution. Sex with whores every few months keeps the magic alive and keeps it interesting. Kids add variety and challenges that help stave off nihilistic boredom. Its likely a better solution..

I also believe that high IQ individuals like you should be having as many children as possible, and educating them on the blackpill. Only through this effort can humanity reach its potential. We cannot allow foids and their enablers to undo the progress we have made as a species.

Cut out the cancer before it spreads. I dont think she deserved death, but it is understandable
She did.
No reason to be vain in her position in her life. She chose her choice.

this^^

A similar thing was happening in Iraq. A bunch of ISIS guys were going around Baghdad killing instathots. They nailed 5 prominent ones :feelsgah::feelskek:

Lifefuel

Fucking a new girl every night seems exciting. Till it isn't anymore. We don't understand that because we get no pussy, but chads understand this, which is why many try to settle down later in their lives, even though they could still slay

I think you are underestimating how NPC normies are, every normie I've ever spoken too says they'll settle down one day because "that's how it is", that's really just it, people settle down because they are socialized to settle down, and they see life as a sequence of events that you take part in at certain time periods - "I'm at X age range time to execute settle down function" JFL

You speak as if after "settling down" these individuals don't just go on to take part in infidelity, they do, and that's because they never got bored of fucking a new woman, that doesn't get boring obviously

Seriously think about what you are saying, that's like saying watching the same show over and over for years is an improvement to watching a new show after you've finished the last one, by your logic we should all get tired of watching new tv shows, animes, movies, listening to new music, etc, and then one day we'll all want to just listen to a single song, and watch a single show/movie over and over

Yoru brain gets used to stimuli, and once it does, that stimuli is no longer as exciting, monogamy is forced, humans weren't meant to do it

If people really wanted to "settle down" because fucking a new person stopped being exciting, these same people wouldn't be cheating or asking for "open relationships"

I think you are underestimating how NPC normies are, every normie I've ever spoken too says they'll settle down one day because "that's how it is", that's really just it, people settle down because they are socialized to settle down, and they see life as a sequence of events that you take part in at certain time periods - "I'm at X age range time to execute settle down function" JFL

You speak as if after "settling down" these individuals don't just go on to take part in infidelity, they do, and that's because they never got bored of fucking a new woman, that doesn't get boring obviously

Seriously think about what you are saying, that's like saying watching the same show over and over for years is an improvement to watching a new show after you've finished the last one, by your logic we should all get tired of watching new tv shows, animes, movies, listening to new music, etc, and then one day we'll all want to just listen to a single song, and watch a single show/movie over and over

Yoru brain gets used to stimuli, and once it does, that stimuli is no longer as exciting, monogamy is forced, humans weren't meant to do it

If people really wanted to "settle down" because fucking a new person stopped being exciting, these same people wouldn't be cheating or asking for "open relationships"
I can see the NPC arguement, but women are more likely to cheat then men (due to more options). I believe the availability of options is what drives infidelity. Women are serial monogamists where they will stick with a male for a few years then leave.

I disagree with you on watching the same shows over and over again. The argument I'm making is akin to watching a good TV series versus a singular TV show. Would you rather rather watch serveral different trash or medicre TV series, or the entire Sopranos series? Good TV series, like good video games, have high replay ability. I have sunk thousands of hours into Arma and GTAV, which is more than hundreds of shit games I've played. A good story/game is worth much more than a mediocre one.

The issue with most relationships is that most partners are mediocre and on the female side the amount of oppurtunities to cheat is high. This is why open relationships and cheating and such are now becoming somewhat normal. When you combine this with oversaturation of stimuli to the brain via social media and instant gratification, monogamy becomes difficult to maintain.

I think chads become monogamous with age because they get tired of fucking mediocre women and want to try monogamy in order to get a Sopranos or Seinfeld type experience. The issue is that 99% of roasties are Modern Family tier. The expectation is better than reality.

based brother

Vanity doesnt warrant death. Never adopt that conclusion
It is the ultimate sin no?
And they will demean and judge you no?
Women have shown morality is second to the dominance hierarchy.

It is the ultimate sin no?
And they will demean and judge you no?
Women have shown morality is second to the dominance hierarchy.
No it isnt, its moderately annoying at most. No e-whore deserves death for snapping some ass and boob shots. Time will punish them, dont make us look anymore unhinged than we are painted.

No it isnt, its moderately annoying at most. No e-whore deserves death for snapping some ass and boob shots. Time will punish them, dont make us look anymore unhinged than we are painted.
What if a bitch rejected you and humiliated you?

What if a bitch rejected you and humiliated you?

you can just humiliate her back without killing her. Throw a piss water balloon at her or something idk

this^^

A similar thing was happening in Iraq. A bunch of ISIS guys were going around Baghdad killing instathots. They nailed 5 prominent ones :feelsgah::feelskek:
link to the article? that's based as hell

I also believe that high IQ individuals like you should be having as many children as possible, and educating them on the blackpill. Only through this effort can humanity reach its potential.

This may sound counterintuitive to you, but normgaloid (mean) IQ is all the species needs to perpetuate, sadly.

High IQ is a nice novelty, but that's all it is, evolutionarily. All you need is enough intelligence and fitness to be able to navigate your environment, and survive long enough to procreate. IQ higher than needed has diminishing returns and a low upper bound for utility that tapers off very quickly. Engines and computers are a nice bonus.

This may sound counterintuitive to you, but normgaloid (mean) IQ is all the species needs to perpetuate, sadly.

High IQ is a nice novelty, but that's all it is, evolutionarily. All you need is enough intelligence and fitness to be able to navigate your environment, and survive long enough to procreate. IQ higher than needed has diminishing returns and a low upper bound for utility that tapers off very quickly. Engines and computers are a nice bonus.
At some point though we developed higher IQs than our ancestors. We IQ mog chimps and bonobos. Using artificial reproductive technology (surrogacy), we can reproduce independently on our own. Essentially I'm saying to evolve beyond current humans by artificially selecting certain genes, keeping in mind the principals of the blackpill. Eugenics, but for IQ instead of looks. I view the modern female as an evolutionary filter that we need to go through. If we can make it to the other side, we set the basis for the successor to the human species via the elimination of female mate selection playing a direct role in human reproduction/evolution.

Last edited:
For with much wisdom comes much sorrow;
the more knowledge, the more grief.

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age."

Hate to burst your bubbles, idiots, but what happened to her is totally anti-Islamic. Not that I would have tried to stop it from happening, fuck that shit, I don't have sympathy for any degenerate. She was also married with kids.

If only there was a culture that based, but not so delusional about the nature of the world...

Last edited:
At some point though we developed higher IQs than our ancestors. We IQ mog chimps and bonobos. Using artificial reproductive technology (surrogacy), we can reproduce independently on our own. Essentially I'm saying to evolve beyond current humans by artificially selecting certain genes, keeping in mind the principals of the blackpill. Eugenics, but for IQ instead of looks. I view the modern female as an evolutionary filter that we need to go through. If we can make it to the other side, we set the basis for the successor to the human species via the elimination of female mate selection playing a direct role in human reproduction/evolution.

I'm with you there with regards to a global eugenics program to increase our IQ and allow us to evolve to the next stage of evolution - into Novo Sapiens.

Outside of that we would need to dramatically change our environments to the point where you would need to be smart enough to compete for survival. One way that could happen is by having increased automation worldwide and putting billions out of work without the ability to feed themselves.

The introduction of UBI will be there to help mitigate global unrest and help promote corporate longevity, but even UBI should have caveats. One such caveat is that by registering for UBI, you thereby give up your right to have children (is it a right? I don't know, let's save that one for philosohy night.), and having a family becomes a privilege for the middle class and higher.

Over time the global IQ will increase, since all of the people not smart enough to rise above and be independent of UBI won't pass on their genes. IQ is 100% genetic. A suboptimal environment will not realize the full genetic potential, but an optimal environment will never increase IQ past the genetic potential limit.

Over millenia you will see enough changes that will demarcate the current humans of that time from the humans of today to the point where they would be classifiable as a different species.