Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Pakistan's first social media e-girl superstar killed, and it makes sense.

good riddance

good riddance
this^^

A similar thing was happening in Iraq. A bunch of ISIS guys were going around Baghdad killing instathots. They nailed 5 prominent ones :feelsgah::feelskek:

Foids are supposed to give birth to pass on genes. All siblings share the same genes. Females are more likely to pass on her genes than males. If she becomes a whore like this slut, the bloodline may end.

Foids are supposed to give birth to pass on genes. All siblings share the same genes. Females are more likely to pass on her genes than males. If she becomes a whore like this slut, the bloodline may end.
you said women are more likely to pass on her genes because of genetic redistribution or because they are wanted?

you said women are more likely to pass on her genes because of genetic redistribution or because they are wanted?
I believe only around 40 percent of men and over 80 percent of women reproduce. Also, because of an oversupply of males, and polygamy, males are even less likely to reproduce.

There are probably millions of Pakistani incels. They make good targets for Islamic radicalization.

I swear everyday I become more and more sure that I should convert

She has committed haram.
Now she is dead.
Let this be a lesson to all.

I swear everyday I become more and more sure that I should convert
western women

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

or muslim women?

iu

iu

iu

iu

western women

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

or muslim women?

iu

iu

iu

iu

Lets also be honest about what the choice is

Western Women = Whores allowed to be whores
Muslim Women = Whores coerced/forced not to be whores

TBH I'd only convert for the perks of living in a society where women can't just go about whoring around, but my experiences and those that I have seen and read about online have left a bitter taste in my mouth that cannot be removed, even if a 10/10 virgin muslim woman was promised to me in marriage

I can't see myself ever being happy with her, the thought seems impossible to me now, the black pill has destroyed socializing for me because I know exactly what I'm doing, the "magic" and "enjoyment" of the "human experience" comes from not knowing, once you know whats behind the curtains there's no more "feeling" behind it

I'll know that I don't really love her and she doesn't really love me, its just chemicals in our brains, and she is only faithful because she's forced to be within the islamic culture I abide in, and I also feel like raising children would be a drag to me now, the prospect was fun and desirable to me in the past like all incels I'm sure, I would joke to friends about having "like 20 children", now it just feels like an empty waste of resources to me, I don't feel the need to bring another life into this disgusting empty world

Once you swallow the black pill it is truly over, because you realize it never began, everything you ever wanted before the black pill, never had any meaning to begin with

That's what "its over" and "it never began" means for me, not that you could never attain the things you wanted before the black pill, but that affter taking the black pill you'll realize how pointless and empty all of those things are, and the only reason you valued those things was because you were blue pilled, when the veil is lifted and the black pill is swallowed, you'll realize that its over for you and it never began, because those things you wanted never existed to begin with, they were an illusion

facts

I'll know that I don't really love her and she doesn't really love me, its just chemicals in our brains, and she is only faithful because she's forced to be within the islamic culture I abide in, and I also feel like raising children would be a drag to me now, the prospect was fun and desirable to me in the past like all incels I'm sure, I would joke to friends about having "like 20 children", now it just feels like an empty waste of resources to me, I don't feel the need to bring another life into this disgusting empty world
men in ancient civilizations only married to have heirs if they loved there wives it was plus. children are little humans parents can mold into themselves that can accomplish what they failed to. maybe you can make kids and teach them the blackpill and make them rich to destroy this corrupt society? nobles teach there kids they are better than others and should rule. its all power game to them.

Once you swallow the black pill it is truly over, because you realize it never began, everything you ever wanted before the black pill, never had any meaning to begin with

That's what "its over" and "it never began" means for me, not that you could never attain the things you wanted before the black pill, but that affter taking the black pill you'll realize how pointless and empty all of those things are, and the only reason you valued those things was because you were blue pilled, when the veil is lifted and the black pill is swallowed, you'll realize that its over for you and it never began, because those things you wanted never existed to begin with, they were an illusion

more facts. even the bible said life is meaningless.

For with much wisdom comes much sorrow;
the more knowledge, the more grief.

Yet when I surveyed all that my hands had done
and what I had toiled to achieve,
everything was meaningless, a chasing after the wind;
nothing was gained under the sun.

So I hated life, because the work that is done under the sun was grievous to me. All of it is meaningless, a chasing after the wind. I hated all the things I had toiled for under the sun, because I must leave them to the one who comes after me. And who knows whether that person will be wise or foolish? Yet they will have control over all the fruit of my toil into which I have poured my effort and skill under the sun. This too is meaningless.

Everyone’s toil is for their mouth,
yet their appetite is never satisfied.
What advantage have the wise over fools?
What do the poor gain
by knowing how to conduct themselves before others?
Better what the eye sees
than the roving of the appetite.
This too is meaningless,
a chasing after the wind.

everyone reading this post should read this and see how blackpilled the bible can be. the book's conclusion is a cope but copes are needed to go through this shit life

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ecclesiastes+1&version=NIV

iu

Young twats that look like this, with their holier-than-thou hijabs and fakeup, are some of the most age-sensitive, hypergamous pieces of shit on the planet, especially the ones I encountered on my recent trip to Malaysia. They're highly delusional, too. They think 0.063 seconds of eye contact with them constitutes a sexual advance. This immediately triggers them to look away, as if they're rejecting you. Just LOL.

Newsflash to delusional roasties: In order for you to reject me, I have to actually want you first.

It's amazing how some of the most undesirable ethnics have the highest opinion of themselves. It would be comical if it wasn't so infuriating. JFL at worshiping Islamic women from SE Asia. These towel heads don't even have decent bodies to compensate for their ugly faces. I'm actually relieved to be back home, dealing with Anglocunts in the West. Their attitudes are an improvement over those of these ugly, conceited little brown gibbons.

Last edited:
Based mudslimes.
I still hate them but they are based, no doubt.

good bye bitch.

facts

men in ancient civilizations only married to have heirs if they loved there wives it was plus. children are little humans parents can mold into themselves that can accomplish what they failed to. maybe you can make kids and teach them the blackpill and make them rich to destroy this corrupt society? nobles teach there kids they are better than others and should rule. its all power game to them.

more facts. even the bible said life is meaningless.

everyone reading this post should read this and see how blackpilled the bible can be. the book's conclusion is a cope but copes are needed to go through this shit life

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ecclesiastes+1&version=NIV
legit there is no meaning in anything unless u hive jt meaning

TBH I'd only convert for the perks of living in a society where women can't just go about whoring around, but my experiences and those that I have seen and read about online have left a bitter taste in my mouth that cannot be removed, even if a 10/10 virgin muslim woman was promised to me in marriage

I can't see myself ever being happy with her, the thought seems impossible to me now, the black pill has destroyed socializing for me because I know exactly what I'm doing, the "magic" and "enjoyment" of the "human experience" comes from not knowing, once you know whats behind the curtains there's no more "feeling" behind it

I thought you were a machiavellian self-centered psychopathic incel, were you feeling down when you wrote this?
It's good to know that you find the nature of things to be depressing and pointless.

Last edited:
Gather all e-whores to one place, and nuke form Pakistan

this^^

A similar thing was happening in Iraq. A bunch of ISIS guys were going around Baghdad killing instathots. They nailed 5 prominent ones :feelsgah::feelskek:
I support ISIS from now on

iu

Young twats that look like this, with their holier-than-thou hijabs and fakeup, are some of the most age-sensitive, hypergamous pieces of shit on the planet, especially the ones I encountered on my recent trip to Malaysia. They're highly delusional, too. They think 0.063 seconds of eye contact with them constitutes a sexual advance. This immediately triggers them to look away, as if they're rejecting you. Just LOL.

Newsflash to delusional roasties: In order for you to reject me, I have to actually want you first.

It's amazing how some of the most undesirable ethnics have the highest opinion of themselves. It would be comical if it wasn't so infuriating. JFL at worshiping Islamic women from SE Asia. These towel heads don't even have decent bodies to compensate for their ugly faces. I'm actually relieved to be back home, dealing with Anglocunts in the West. Their attitudes are an improvement over those of these ugly, conceited little brown gibbons.

This needs to be repeated. Muslim thots who wear "muh hijab" are just as hypergamous and Chad-worshipping as any other foid, and if they're given the opportunity to whore around, they'll do it in a heartbeat.

Anyone who worships Muslim foids should be banned for female worship. JFL @ the hypocrisy of left-wing incels who are on the anti-tradthot bandwagon but worship Muslim foids who are just a different flavor of tradthot.

All Whores are biologically the same.
This needs to be repeated. Muslim thots who wear "muh hijab" are just as hypergamous and Chad-worshipping as any other foid, and if they're given the opportunity to whore around, they'll do it in a heartbeat.
Legit.

I hope Islam wins. They're doing the right thing.

Lailahaillallah!

This needs to be repeated. Muslim thots who wear "muh hijab" are just as hypergamous and Chad-worshipping as any other foid
They're actually worse than foids in the west. I'm not kidding. I noticed an immediate 'improvement' in how I was treated by roasties upon returning to the States (e.g. being politely ignored instead of visibly despised). I'm still suffering from intense jet lag nearly a week after my return from Asia. All for absolutely nothing. Never again.

Pakistan zindabad

But who cares about the "love" aspect, at least you'll be able to have sex with a clean virgin girl, that's the most important thing.

this^^

Can u drop any names?

Can u drop any names?
The group was alleged to be made up of men linked with ISIS. In killing these thots, they sought to remove Western influences and other degenerate practises from their lands.

They are linked to the following deaths:
1. Iraqi instawhore - Tara Fares, was shot multiple times in her car.
2. Rafif al-Yasiri worked at a Baghdad Barbie Centre which offered plastic surgery to women. As Muslim woman, your duty is to look after your husband and raise the family. But Rafif broke this rule by pursueing an education and becoming a doctor. She got killed because she pursued an education.
3. Another thot called Rasha Hassan was killed. She was a "successfull" businesswoman. In reality, she simply imported Western beauty products and sold them in Iraq. Islamists don't see Western brands as subverting their values so they killed her.

Now I should point out some discrepencies between the official government statements and those reported by Western media. According to the Iraqi interior ministry, number 2 died from an overdose while number 3 died from a heart attack.

I'm too write so i just quote.

"But there were other conflicting reports about their deaths, and the lack of an official government verdict left room for theories and speculation, especially on social media.
“Rafif was a doctor, how would she take an overdose?” activist Mariam Mandalawi asked at the time. Many others questioned the authorities’ explanation for the deaths.
In the panic after Tara’s murder, her case and the August deaths of Rafif and Rasha were soon linked, despite a lack of evidence.
People started saying “liberal” women and social media influencers were being targeted.
News websites around the world rushed to cover Tara’s case and the possibility of a linked series of killings.
But there had been other killings - of male and female activists - that had been generating headlines in Iraq.
In late July in the southern city of Basra, lawyer Jabbar Karam al-Bahadli, who was known for defending protesters, had also been shot dead.
Two days before the killing of Tara, activist Suad al-Ali, 46, was shot dead in Basra. She had been taking part in protests in the city against the lack of basic services, drinking water and jobs."

In short, media is saying ISIS affiliated groups have been killing thots that go against Islamic teachings of not working, not getting an education and not acting like a complete whore like number 1. But Iraqi government lists deaths as different because they don't want to admit to the world that "violence against women" occurs in Iraq.

there is a comphrensive list of other sluts/prominent iraqi fags targeted on the internet. several islamic militias have claimed to have killed other instawhores too.

I mean, if u lived in the middle east, and you saw a slut dressed like this:
images

that is a pic of number 1. what do you expect to happen? of course some disgruntled Muslim will try to kill her, and I DO NOT BLAME THEM.

Last edited:

There was a third way. Christian society in the west pre-feminism. But the Jews screwed the west when they created feminism to force men and women to work while the 1% get filthy rich. Then sent hypergamy into overdrive creating Facebook and Tinder, creaing the INcel epidemic.

Paks know how to put roasties in their place..... 3 feet under.

I feel bad for her family,they didn't deserve this.

But who cares about the "love" aspect, at least you'll be able to have sex with a clean virgin girl, that's the most important thing.

That'll get old, she's only a virgin once, she'll only be "shy" for the first few times, after a year of having sex, you'll just be left with another roast, and you'll be stuck with that one forever, so when you remove "love" and "child rearing" from the equation, there is literally no point in being in a long term relationship

Now if I just move to a poor SEA country I can fuck a new virgin probably once a year and fuck many beautiful women monthly and I'll never get tired of fucking because I have variety, I can even travel to EE sometimes to spice it up, there's no point in settling down once you've been black pilled, without the illusion to blind you from reality all these social norms are pointless and boring

That'll get old, she's only a virgin once, she'll only be "shy" for the first few times, after a year of having sex, you'll just be left with another roast, and you'll be stuck with that one forever, so when you remove "love" and "child rearing" from the equation, there is literally no point in being in a long term relationship

Now if I just move to a poor SEA country I can fuck a new virgin probably once a year and fuck many beautiful women monthly and I'll never get tired of fucking because I have variety, I can even travel to EE sometimes to spice it up, there's no point in settling down once you've been black pilled, without the illusion to blind you from reality all these social norms are pointless and boring
Women want adventure the more confident they get.
The more adventure, higher the stakes requires higher the resources (SMV)
I love how leftists and bluepill babboons would argue this.

Some pretty good points there, can't argue

The group was alleged to be made up of men linked with ISIS. In killing these thots, they sought to remove Western influences and other degenerate practises from their lands.

They are linked to the following deaths:
1. Iraqi instawhore - Tara Fares, was shot multiple times in her car.
2. Rafif al-Yasiri worked at a Baghdad Barbie Centre which offered plastic surgery to women. As Muslim woman, your duty is to look after your husband and raise the family. But Rafif broke this rule by pursueing an education and becoming a doctor. She got killed because she pursued an education.
3. Another thot called Rasha Hassan was killed. She was a "successfull" businesswoman. In reality, she simply imported Western beauty products and sold them in Iraq. Islamists don't see Western brands as subverting their values so they killed her.

Now I should point out some discrepencies between the official government statements and those reported by Western media. According to the Iraqi interior ministry, number 2 died from an overdose while number 3 died from a heart attack.

I'm too write so i just quote.

"But there were other conflicting reports about their deaths, and the lack of an official government verdict left room for theories and speculation, especially on social media.
“Rafif was a doctor, how would she take an overdose?” activist Mariam Mandalawi asked at the time. Many others questioned the authorities’ explanation for the deaths.
In the panic after Tara’s murder, her case and the August deaths of Rafif and Rasha were soon linked, despite a lack of evidence.
People started saying “liberal” women and social media influencers were being targeted.
News websites around the world rushed to cover Tara’s case and the possibility of a linked series of killings.
But there had been other killings - of male and female activists - that had been generating headlines in Iraq.
In late July in the southern city of Basra, lawyer Jabbar Karam al-Bahadli, who was known for defending protesters, had also been shot dead.
Two days before the killing of Tara, activist Suad al-Ali, 46, was shot dead in Basra. She had been taking part in protests in the city against the lack of basic services, drinking water and jobs."

In short, media is saying ISIS affiliated groups have been killing thots that go against Islamic teachings of not working, not getting an education and not acting like a complete whore like number 1. But Iraqi government lists deaths as different because they don't want to admit to the world that "violence against women" occurs in Iraq.

there is a comphrensive list of other sluts/prominent iraqi fags targeted on the internet. several islamic militias have claimed to have killed other instawhores too.

I mean, if u lived in the middle east, and you saw a slut dressed like this:
images

that is a pic of number 1. what do you expect to happen? of course some disgruntled Muslim will try to kill her, and I DO NOT BLAME THEM.

Thank you for this elaborate response. I only knew about tara fares, and it still warms my heart to this day Fucking godless instacunt. Lifefuel for the generations

The rest of these whores i did not know but good on based masculine muslims for being men enough to rebel against degeneracy