Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Pakistanis should not be recognized as curries: they're a step far below, even from the likes of us.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Pakistanis should not be recognized as curries: they're a step far below, even from the likes of us.

As my step into curry politics on this great forum, we have here, to further the discussion with the state of our subcontinent, I voice this opinion about Pakistanis:
Complete subhumans that attack every other curry and refuse to accept they're just another shitskin like us, even having to suck American imperial cock to genocide and threaten war on the rest of us while, never attempting any apologize for these grave actions against us all.
My animosity of these people rivals that of all other races, even for members of the Jewish race.

This callousness isn't even limited to us: top Pakistani scientists have sold nuclear research with North Korea and risk plaguing East Asia and the American West into a nuclear winter.

They elected this playboy, Imran Khan, who left playing cricket in his nation to live a life in England fucking white women and currywhores worshiping his fair skin dick back home to come back to lead them to nowhere and give empty promises: what's the absolute cuckoldry in that only can you tell me?
Skynews jemima khan imran khan 5333469

Most unstable government in South Asia with 30 prime ministers, not one even being to finish a full term without getting deposed by the military, forced to step, or assasinated in the last 70 years.

Now poorer than even Bangladesh after attempting cultural genocide by trying to kill our intellectuals and banning our language in the 70's. Even conspired with the American President Nixon who had to say this about us: "He continued, “The most sexless, nothing, these people. I mean, people say, what about the Black Africans? Well, you can see something, the vitality there, I mean they have a little animallike charm, but God, those Indians, ack, pathetic. Uch.”
"One Pakistani economist glumly pointed out that “it is in the realm of possibility that we could be seeking aid from Bangladesh in 2030.”:blackpill:

Level of poverty in Karachi is even greater than the slums of Dhaka with inequility and criminalty seldom seen in even the most hypercapitalistic nations like the United States and poorest and most unstable Central American states.

Terrorist inbred monkeys, all of them.

I hope Americans continue to drone strike these vermin for another decade: as you've seen by the evidence I've presented, they completely deserve this treatment by the rest of the world.
Index

Last edited:
Last edited:
Brutal, didn't know about the North Korea thinf. But not surprising. Pakistan is a super unstable retarded country tbh.

@get_even
How does this compare to the curry civil flame wars of old?

@curryboy420, @Justice, @Currychan, @curryfool
I hope to make more threads proving true desi supremacy and not these foreign invader rape baby inbreeders with Stockholm syndrome to Arabs.
Kv9dqxwcm8a21

Pakistan is a joke for a country it was better off as a part of india :forcedsmile:

@get_even
Massive cope of a thread. Some Pakis are indistinguishable from Indian Pajeets, but some have hazel eyes and fair skin from areas like Kashmir. I know some light skin pakis who married attractive looking Arab foids, Indian pajeets have zero chance of this.

I didn't even know Pakistanis were thought as Curries. I thought they were a subcategory of Arabs

I find it funny when Pakis and Punjabis from India think they are some master race JFL.

I find it funny when Pakis and Punjabis from India think they are some master race JFL.
I am half Paki and a good portion of the paki relatives are actually that retarded. Just lol @ them. They look like the same street shitter phenotype that normal curries have yet feel superior :lul::lul::lul:

Massive cope of a thread. Some Pakis are indistinguishable from Indian Pajeets, but some have hazel eyes and fair skin from areas like Kashmir. I know some light skin pakis who married attractive looking Arab foids, Indian pajeets have zero chance of this.

There are light skin curries in both Bangladesh and India, though they may be a smaller comparative population: what are you saying here?

In this thread, I am attacking the national pride and supremacy Pakistanis have over Pajeets: the average paki is short from being malnourished, likely to be illiterate, completely inbred, incredibly poor, and in the worst states, surrounded by high rates of violence, and a shitskin like any of us.

Height of Pakistanis has fallen 4 inches over 50 years, say experts​

Cousin marriages, malnutrition have led to height decrease, reveals Professor Dr Iqrar Ahmad Khan.
375257 shortpakistan 1336398238

Pakistan has one of the lowest literacy rates in South Asia at 49.9 percent. The male literacy rate is 61.7 percent and the female literacy rate is 35.2 percent. The female literacy rate drops to twenty-five percent in rural areas of Pakistan. Girls’ school enrollment also significantly drops in the rural areas of Pakistan. The enrollment rate for girls in rural areas is only twenty percent in grade school. Sixty-five percent of Pakistan’s population is made up of rural citizens. Citizens in Pakistan face issues that affect their quality of life. Issues such as illiteracy are linked to poverty and lack of basic needs. Feudalism and patriarchy leadership has kept females especially from receiving adequate education.[106]
 109566654 mediaitem109566653

The PDHS indicated that more than half of ever married women aged 15-49 were married to their first cousins. The inclusion of second cousins raised the percentage of consanguineous marriages from 50.3 to 61.2. Another 1.3% were married to other relations and the rest (over 37%) were married to non-relatives. Afzal M, Ali SM, Siyal HB. Consanguineous marriages in Pakistan. Pak Dev Rev. 1994 Winter;33(4 Pt 2):663-74. PMID: 12346199.
Paki genes are inbred so much in England that their children have become disabled.
Screenshot234

In Pakistan, four out of ten children under five years of age are stunted while 17.7% suffer from wasting. The double burden of malnutrition is becoming increasingly apparent, with almost one in three children underweight (28.9%) alongside a high prevalence of overweight (9.5%) in the same age group.
48042364 303

National Cricket Team of Pakistan and fans in attendance, does this look all that fair skin to you?

5d1fadf83e2c3

Violence & Poverty in Karachi.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27CnlYGlFL0

Their claims of nationalism and superiority are unfounded and they should be regarded as inferior to any Indian Pajeet seeing how much of a failed state they are. @Justice

GTFO this thread Paki sympathizer: a pajeet is superior to a paki any way you cut it.
341926 3873245 updates

Last edited:
There are light skin curries in both Bangladesh and India, though they may be a smaller comparative population: what are you saying here?

In this thread, I am attacking the national pride and supremacy Pakistanis have over Pajeets: the average paki is short from being malnourished, likely to be illiterate, completely inbred, incredibly poor, and in the worst states, surrounded by high rates of violence, and a shitskin like any of us.

View attachment 502022

View attachment 502024

Paki genes are inbred so much in England that their children have become disabled.

View attachment 502025

View attachment 502044

National Cricket Team of Pakistan and fans in attendance, does this look all that fair skin to you?
View attachment 502028
View attachment 502039
View attachment 502031

Their claims of nationalism and superiority are unfounded and they should be regarded as inferior to any Indian Pajeet seeing how much of a failed state they are. @Justice

GTFO this thread Paki sympathizer: a pajeet is superior to a paki any way you cut it.
View attachment 502038

Holy fuck giga based roast. No wonder my maternal family is such retarded trash.

View attachment 502022

View attachment 502024

View attachment 502025

View attachment 502044

View attachment 502028
View attachment 502039
View attachment 502031

View attachment 502038

Massive cope. Having a better performing state with more GDP or more educated people doesn't change the fact Nothing makes a foids pussy drier than a stereotypical pajeet bobblehead. And I hate Pakis.

Hindu dindu shitskin nigger cope.

Pakis are in the same ethnic hierarchy as Indians.

Hindu dindu shitskin nigger cope.

Pakis are in the same ethnic hierarchy as Indians.
Cope pakistani are more inbred and low IQ. Statistically proven. They literally lost 4 inches of height over the past 4 decades due to cousin fucking.

Cope pakistani are more inbred and low IQ. Statistically proven. They literally lost 4 inches of height over the past 4 decades due to cousin fucking.
Fucking KEK.

Average Pakistani male is 5’5.5 which places me in the top 90% of male heights there. In my native country I’m shorter than 90% of men. The mogged becomes the mogger. :chad:

TBH Pakis are kind of likeable, compared to Hindu Indians --- Gujaratis are the fucking worst of all

TBH Pakis are kind of likeable, compared to Hindu Indians --- Gujaratis are the fucking worst of all
Many Gujaratis are arrogant tbh, not a good trait.

“The most sexless, nothing, these people. I mean, people say, what about the Black Africans? Well, you can see something, the vitality there, I mean they have a little animallike charm, but God, those Indians, ack, pathetic. Uch.”
Damn! Nixon was savage!!! :fuk::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Kebab curries? :feelsjuice:

How did pakistan build nuclear weapons?

Pakistan and India? Curry on curry violence. :feelsohh:

Imagine pretending to be a sandnigger lol
A lot of Pakistanis have a low key inferiority complex to Arabs due to Islam. In fact one of my aunts, copes that she is a descendant of Muhammad due to her last name. :lul:

they wish to be Arab. but pakistanis are Desis no matter how much they cope
What about Afghans? Are they closer to Desis or are they something else. I've met Afghanis who were very White European looking and some who looked like Indians.

Are they ethnically cumskin or shitskin? Some Pakis look White, but they're ethnically shitskin. Not 100% sure about Afghans.

What about Afghans? Are they closer to Desis or are they something else. I've met Afghanis who were very White European looking and some who looked like Indians.

Are they ethnically cumskin or shitskin? Some Pakis look White, but they're ethnically shitskin. Not 100% sure about Afghans.
from what i understand it is a multi ethnic country

That's true for every group of Indo-Aryans; a common cope by Pakis to think they are lighter and less shitskin than us. :society:

the Uzbekistani afghans are more often cumskins from looks perspective. Culturally still shitskin but not super super much.

The pashtun Afghanis are a mixed bag from looks. Some look Ethnic, some cracker. They are culturally shitskin very throughly.

We Wuz Arabs N Turks. :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:
Going to be honest here, I can't tell the difference between a Pakistani and an Indian visually.

Since there are a lot of curries in this thread I have a question for you all, the few Zoroastrian followers in India, what ethnicity are they? Are the descendants Persian, or, are they all Indian by now? :feelsjuice:

Going to be honest here, I can't tell the difference between a Pakistani and an Indian visually.

Since there are a lot of curries in this thread I have a question for you all, the few Zoroastrian followers in India, what ethnicity are they? Are the descendants Persian, or, are they all Indian by now? :feelsjuice:
Indian who cope with muh Iran genes.
in reality they are probably 90-99+% curry by now

Jfl @ this hindu dindu poonegro cope, I agree that pakis are no different to other south asians but you do realise everything you say about them applies to indians? Indians are also ugly, short, retarded and despicable subhumans just like what you claim the pakis are. Even the stuff that doesn't apply to indians will still be associated with them cos they all look the same JFL (and vice versa). Us south asians are the biggest retards to walk this planet, that part of the world should all be nuked.

@Made in Heaven thoughts on this?
Jfl @ this hindu dindu poonegro cope, I agree that pakis are no different to other south asians but you do realise everything you say about them applies to indians? Indians are also ugly, short, retarded and despicable subhumans just like what you claim the pakis are. Even the stuff that doesn't apply to indians will still be associated with them cos they all look the same JFL (and vice versa). Us south asians are the biggest retards to walk this planet, that part of the world should all be nuked.
This tbh

Last edited:
@Made in Heaven thoughts on this?

This tbh
Pakis mog Indians. Not only are pakis the true ancient Indians, not only did a Paki fuxk the blonde British princess Diana while most Indians are truecels, but some pakis are white whereas there are No white Indians

This is the reason Indians hate Pakis

E15655414c75ce7b8e0f5ab718ae4b26
Nak3 2
Paki18
Paki10

Even the pathetic shitskin OP is seething at Imran Khan having light skin and fucking white women while Hindu women simp for him:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
@get_even

I hope to make more threads proving true desi supremacy and not these foreign invader rape baby inbreeders with Stockholm syndrome to Arabs.
View attachment 501547
Lmao you dumb nigger:feelskek: pakis are the original ancient Indians NOT you Dravidian apes. The Indus valley is in Pakistan

I also love how your avatar is a white anime girl:feelsdevil:
@get_even

I hope to make more threads proving true desi supremacy and not these foreign invader rape baby inbreeders
Yes pakis do not Indians hence why hinpoos cry about love jihad and why so many Bollywood actors are from Pakistan or Iran or Afghanistan :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I didn't even know Pakistanis were thought as Curries. I thought they were a subcategory of Arabs
Pakis, Indians and Bengali are all curries

Afghans are iranian/mongol/Paki mixed
Imagine pretending to be a sandnigger lol
We both know why that is
76ef680db9ba088fc8665ba69d90c0d5

the Uzbekistani afghans are more often cumskins from looks perspective. Culturally still shitskin but not super super much.

The pashtun Afghanis are a mixed bag from looks. Some look Ethnic, some cracker. They are culturally shitskin very throughly.
Uzbeks are Asian not caucasion

That's true for every group of Indo-Aryans; a common cope by Pakis to think they are lighter and less shitskin than us. :society:
Pakis are indeed lighter skinned than Indians. You're the one spreading the common cope of claiming Dravidian monkeys are the same as Pakis
A lot of Pakistanis have a low key inferiority complex to Arabs due to Islam. In fact one of my aunts, copes that she is a descendant of Muhammad due to her last name. :lul:
Indians also have inferiority complex due to islam

Attachments

• 76ef680db9ba088fc8665ba69d90c0d5.jpg
    76ef680db9ba088fc8665ba69d90c0d5.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Pakis mog Indians. Not only are pakis the true ancient Indians, not only did a Paki fuxk the blonde British princess Diana while most Indians are truecels, but some pakis are white whereas there are No white Indians

This is the reason Indians hate Pakis

View attachment 546228View attachment 546229View attachment 546230View attachment 546231
Even the pathetic shitskin OP is seething at Imran Khan having light skin and fucking white women while Hindu women simp for him:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Lmao you dumb nigger:feelskek: pakis are the original ancient Indians NOT you Dravidian apes. The Indus valley is in Pakistan

I also love how your avatar is a white anime girl:feelsdevil:

Yes pakis do not Indians hence why hinpoos cry about love jihad and why so many Bollywood actors are from Pakistan or Iran or Afghanistan :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Pakis, Indians and Bengali are all curries

Afghans are iranian/mongol/Paki mixed

We both know why that is
View attachment 546234

Uzbeks are Asian not caucasion

Pakis are indeed lighter skinned than Indians. You're the one spreading the common cope of claiming Dravidian monkeys are the same as Pakis

Indians also have inferiority complex due to islam
Doesn't matter Pakistanis have ruined their bloodline by cousin fucking and malnutrition. Just in the past century they have lost 4 inches of height due to cousin fucking and malnutrition. They had better starting genes but they are destroying their bloodlines.