Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Pakis mog Indians and gigamog rices

Mahmoud

Mahmoud

Officer
★★
JFL, I was looking at some pics of military meeting, and I realised Pakis definitely mog Indians. And rice soldiers get gigamogged. I guess China would use Pakis against India for a future conflict.
Mogged2

Mogged3
Mogging5

just be curry

coping Indiacel. Seriously, I'm Indian too and only Indian elite soldiers like MARCOS and NSG look as good like that. And these guys are Paki equivalent of sepoys (foot-soliders).
Delhicel?

Paki GIGACOPE strikes back episode #257896
I swear the lenghts pakicels go to cope with the fact that they are essentially currycels not chadullahs.
coping Indiacel. Seriously, I'm Indian too and only Indian elite soldiers like MARCOS and NSG look as good like that. And these guys are Paki equivalent of sepoys (foot-soliders).
You have never seen an average pakistani before. They are pretty much like your average delhi/punjab guy.
you think they're better because they have better features, blackpilled again.
Tbh. The blackpill is real.

Last edited:
a bunch of indians are going to come in and seethe at you, just be warned
curry related threads are the most entertaining to read ngl :feelsPop: :feelsPop: :feelsPop:

great britain took the genetically superior invaders and put them to pakistan so india someday becomes retarded

You're not indian. You're a foreigner or a converted low t cuck. Either way you don't belong in India and should be deported along with the 200million other muzzies.

Wtf what is it with these Low iq threads on pakis and curries. Jbw split the old India, half the high T, strong features Aryans went to Pak, half went to India.

Indians have worse failo cos those high T Aryans make up 5% of population, and were representative of India pre 2000s, when India was halod by Bollywood and shit (which then was 99% Aryan), but now Post 2000s India is more represented globally by the non Aryans, as these are the ones who studymaxx to go run IT game everywhere, and have the stupid clothes, mannerisms, food, and smell hence the failo.

pakis don't have this failo in terms of looks because Aryans make up majority of their population, but they have bigger problems and failos to worry about anyway.