Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Currycels And Aryans (GTFIH)Other races can scroll down

Eurasian

Eurasian

Chief
★★
So my friends...in a discussion I and my friend @anandkonda were talking about Indo-Iranians.And i agreed with him that not all fair-looking guy is an Aryan.Most have probably jewish or middleastern(Iranian)ancestory.
But he pointed out that no curries have european blood or atleast Aryan blood.For Aryans who point out that Aryan is a race and they were too,this can give you a pin point access of information.
As we all knew that Yamnaya Corded were culture is the Aryan culture and they brought their language and their knowledge with them.For e.g. in India its naam,in english it became name and again in dutch it became naam.
See the similarities..these Aryans were indeed corded were who speak indo european language.
You can find so many similar words in sanskrit and all other European languages..but what about how to know who is real Aryan in billion curries who speak same language eat same food and probably look same with brown skintones.
So,let me clear this out.Aryans were white looking dudes who kill for lands and colonize abos.And these Aryans were the one who attacked and destroyed the oldest civilization of Indus Valley by Butchering people.
It has been proved by so many scientists that Indus valley people never had any Aryan gene in them but in modern Indians they have that gene.
So when these Yamnaya people killed all people there was a tribe named Batwals,they procreated with their women and hence became ancestors of Indo-aryans.Because let me tell you that Yamnaya dont bring women with them in wars and used to start families with other tribes after killing their women.
Batwal people were dark in colour and were real Indians.Hence these indo aryans were Indians but whiter hence they learnt all their skills and knowledge from their fathers and by generation by generation they shared their knowledge to upcoming generations.
Again i found out that you cant share pics but i will try to share a link of video where a guy shared some snaps of this book from Youtube..heck i dont know what gibberish hes talking but he does shared the snaps of this book
video link:-

View: https://youtu.be/vfRUpEkqxbU?si=JoO7lNcSOQEuFGSk

I have also came to know that these Batwals were once kshatriya but now come under SCs or Dalit groups.Some people have very pale skin with golden brown hair and light eyes like blue and green eyes.Some have pale white skin and some have yellow white skin and can be tall because there can be chance that they maybe short because of mixxing with Non-Aryan groups.

dnr a word + JoinedFeb 23, 2024Posts93

1200pxflagofdonetskpeoplesrepublic.svg.png

So,let me clear this out.Aryans were white looking dudes who kill for lands and colonize abos.And these Aryans were the one who attacked and destroyed the oldest civilization of Indus Valley by Butchering people.
Proof of distrution or massacres. Indus Valley Civilization ended because saraswati river dried out and went underground.

I really cant understand hindi bro...but if you ask me,these people are either Brahmins or upper castes who are trying to create a propaganda where they are telling that Aryan Invasion Theory is False because in India.Anti Brahmin sentements are growing rapidly.I have seen a viral video where students were chanting Anti Brahmin slogans.
People started to rise up against caste system and telling brahmins to leave India and go back to Eurasia and Russia

View: https://youtu.be/sZxy15D2Vuc?si=0ozhszgL5eq8xEf-

And in return Brahmins and upper castes are doing everything to prove that they are not Eurasians.Basically both are wrong...because Brahmins are not Eurasians.They have very less Aryan gene as compared to Batwals and Chowdharys of India

As we all knew that Yamnaya Corded were culture is the Aryan culture
This is incorrect. As you said before, only the Indo-Iranians called themselves Aryan. Yamnaya are called proto Indo-European.

So,let me clear this out.Aryans were white looking dudes who kill for lands and colonize abos.
IVC people are descendants of migrants from Iran, not Abos jfl.

And these Aryans were the one who attacked and destroyed the oldest civilization of Indus Valley by Butchering people.
This is not correct. It’s now been shown that the IVC collapsed before the Aryans came (probably due to climate affecting their rivers).

So when these Yamnaya people killed all people there was a tribe named Batwals,they procreated with their women and hence became ancestors of Indo-aryans.Because let me tell you that Yamnaya dont bring women with them in wars and used to start families with other tribes after killing their women.
There is some presence of the Indo-European mitochondrial haplogroup present in far North West India, so even though it is rare it means there were some women that were around.

Some people have very pale skin with golden brown hair and light eyes like blue and green eyes.Some have pale white skin and some have yellow white skin and can be tall because there can be chance that they maybe short because of mixxing with Non-Aryan groups.
It’s hard to know what the Aryans looked like before entering India, but there is probably strong selection pressure against having light hair, eyes, or skin in that region. There are studies that show it leads to worse survival in places like Africa, so it would probably be the same in curryland.

This is incorrect. As you said before, only the Indo-Iranians called themselves Aryan. Yamnaya are called proto Indo-European.

IVC people are descendants of migrants from Iran, not Abos jfl.

This is not correct. It’s now been shown that the IVC collapsed before the Aryans came (probably due to climate affecting their rivers).

There is some presence of the Indo-European mitochondrial haplogroup present in far North West India, so even though it is rare it means there were some women that were around.

It’s hard to know what the Aryans looked like before entering India, but there is probably strong selection pressure against having light hair, eyes, or skin in that region. There are studies that show it leads to worse survival in places like Africa, so it would probably be the same in curryland.
Yeah yeah im telling the same thing as you are but you are also saying that IVC died before Yamnaya attacked IVC.Heyy this is something controversial because its not possible that everyone died because of a drought ..they can move to a new place at that time.And there were books and proofs of attack in IVC by invaders because they found many women in several wounds in their heads either by a machete or some kind of sharp thing..and iranians are not Aryans they cant be aryans because there language does not belong to an Indo-European language.
These people were mainly middle easterners who were attacked by Aryans once and they never even settled in Iran.And iranians dont carry Aryan gene

And yess you can be right that...aryans may dont look like modern Europeans...because it can be difficult to cope with auch extreme heat and pressure .

I really cant understand hindi bro...but if you ask me,these people are either Brahmins or upper castes who are trying to create a propaganda where they are telling that Aryan Invasion Theory is False because in India.Anti Brahmin sentements are growing rapidly.I have seen a viral video where students were chanting Anti Brahmin slogans.
People started to rise up against caste system and telling brahmins to leave India and go back to Eurasia and Russia

View: https://youtu.be/sZxy15D2Vuc?si=0ozhszgL5eq8xEf-

And in return Brahmins and upper castes are doing everything to prove that they are not Eurasians.Basically both are wrong...because Brahmins are not Eurasians.They have very less Aryan gene as compared to Batwals and Chowdharys of India

Wrong, other debunking videos (in english)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evxU1BxNxr0

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkbAUU4gKv0

First of all bro,guy in the first video accepted himself that he is not an Archaeologist or Historian,so we can reject his opinion very easily.But even if we still give him a chance he completely failed to tell why AIT is false because even Dravidians believe today in South that they are different.

Majority of North Indians are not even Aryans.As i told you there maybe hundreds or thousands maybe couple of thousands of pure blooded Aryans but all others are either abos,dravidians,jews,iranians or Mongoloids.So in a way he is right too that British maybe used it to fool indians as a nation to justify slavery

First of all bro,guy in the first video accepted himself that he is not an Archaeologist or Historian,so we can reject his opinion very easily.But even if we still give him a chance he completely failed to tell why AIT is false because even Dravidians believe today in South that they are different.

Majority of North Indians are not even Aryans.As i told you there maybe hundreds or thousands maybe couple of thousands of pure blooded Aryans but all others are either abos,dravidians,jews,iranians or Mongoloids.So in a way he is right too that British maybe used it to fool indians as a nation to justify slavery
Watch second video. The first video is explaining why AIT was fabricated by the British.

Last edited:
Watch second video. The first video is explaining why AIT was fabricated.
Bro..im not being racist but you should consume less Pro hindu and India BS.This guy is claiming that iron was invented firstly in India and thats when i left the video because archaeologists discovered that first iron was used in west asia.You can search this in google if you want.Im not using any BS now..go have a google search

Hey im graycel does not means my words dont count:feelsaww:

Yeah yeah im telling the same thing as you are but you are also saying that IVC died before Yamnaya attacked IVC.
The Aryans were not the same as the yamnaya.

Heyy this is something controversial because its not possible that everyone died because of a drought ..they can move to a new place at that time.And there were books and proofs of attack in IVC by invaders because they found many women in several wounds in their heads either by a machete or some kind of sharp thing..
IVC already died by that point, so maybe there were some local fights with farmers there anyways.

and iranians are not Aryans they cant be aryans because there language does not belong to an Indo-European language.
C61ABDF7 0FC6 40A0 BC44 8B6C7E7AA6C6

These people were mainly middle easterners who were attacked by Aryans once and they never even settled in Iran.And iranians dont carry Aryan gene
Iran as a country is not the same as Iranian as a people. There are Iranian people in Afghanistan as well, and they also have Aryan ancestry like North Indians. I think what it might mean in the country of Iran is that maybe Aryan women passed their genes on there more than the men maybe. But who knows.

Bro..im not being racist but you should consume less Pro hindu and India BS.This guy is claiming that iron was invented firstly in India and thats when i left the video because archaeologists discovered that first iron was used in west asia.You can search this in google if you want.Im not using any BS now..go have a google search
This Sandeep Sanyal, one of the Chief Economic Advicer for finance ministry. He the the one of the top brains in India. He is the reason because of which Indian economy is improving. He has done extensive research in history. He is the one who exposed the massacres of whitewashed Ashoka the Great. I trust him.

I only watch researched and scientific historian like Sandeep Sanyal, Vikram Sampath and Meenaxhi Jain. I don't watch sanghi videos of Abhijeet Chawda

The Aryans were not the same as the yamnaya.

IVC already died by that point, so maybe there were some local fights with farmers there anyways.

View attachment 1072765

Iran as a country is not the same as Iranian as a people. There are Iranian people in Afghanistan as well, and they also have Aryan ancestry like North Indians. I think what it might mean in the country of Iran is that maybe Aryan women passed their genes on there more than the men maybe. But who knows.
Bro ....i respect your words and theres a chance that you are right and maybe im wrong.But do you think a racist white supremacist will accept Indian as Aryan.No,never.Let alone Indians they dont even consider slavs as Aryans:feelskek:.When i say Aryans i mean proto indo europeans and not Indo iranians..

And Aryan in modern times means European with Blonde hair...not Iranian or Indian Punjabi guy

This Sandeep Sanyal, one of the Chief Economic Advicer for finance ministry. He the the one of the top brains in India. He is the reason because of which Indian economy is improving. He has done extensive research in history. He is the one who exposed the massacres of whitewashed Ashoka the Great. I trust him.

I only watch researched and scientific historian like Sandeep Sanyal, Vikram Sampath and Meenaxhi Jain. I don't watch sanghi videos of Abhijeet Chawda
Hey he can be right...but general population will reject his opinions in first hand..i hope you understand what im saying.And you are right too.AIT is just an ideology benefiting white man.But its as true today now as you and me right now because we are talking about this thing.And everyone wants to be aryan including chinks and Negroes..i have seen a video where a negroe was saying that Aryans had black genes:giga::feelsLightsaber:

Bro ....i respect your words and theres a chance that you are right and maybe im wrong.But do you think a racist white supremacist will accept Indian as Aryan.No,never.Let alone Indians they dont even consider slavs as Aryans:feelskek:.When i say Aryans i mean proto indo europeans and not Indo iranians..
Who cares what white man thinks. This is what whites did to Indians

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Damnthatsinteresting/comments/zihk1b/people_shrunk_to_their_skeletons_man_made_famine/

Why do you still require white man's validation? The west is already de-moralized. After de-dollarization the west will be irrelevant due to rising asian powers. The white race will go extinct.

Who cares what white man thinks. This is what whites did to Indians

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Damnthatsinteresting/comments/zihk1b/people_shrunk_to_their_skeletons_man_made_famine/

Why do you still require white man's validation? The west is already de-moralized. After de-dollarization the west will be irrelevant due to rising asian powers. The white race will go extinct.

Bro "Everyone loves white man,white man loves only himself".All races are puppets to their white masters...and they are controlling their minds like how computers did in Matrix.Take the blackpill and go on your own way.

Bro "Everyone loves white man,white man loves only himself".All races are puppets to their white masters...and they are controlling their minds like how computers did in Matrix.Take the blackpill and go on your own way.
Bullshit the west literally dances to jews. The white race is going extinct. Name one European white country with 2+ birth rate.

Shitskin curry cope.

And who gives a fuck about whites...i have everything what white man has..white skin their hair their IQ their living style their mind set...i hate them too how jews do..and i do want them to fall but snownigs are too sneaky..they will find a new way to put their dicks in ethnic ass..go with flow and let niggas do what they do best

Shitskin curry cope.
Hey hes right though...white man have done wrong with Indians too..bbut yeah Indians should not cross paths with snowniggers..they are too sbeaky and will try to invade them again in anyway

Whites aren’t Aryan. Neither are most Indians really, as most are mixed race mutts.

dravidian coper wants aryan invasion to be debunked :feelskek: