Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pajeets are the 4th biggest reddit users

T

timmy

Banned
-
really puts things in perspective, whenever you see some redditer worshiping niggers, trannies and sex workers:soy:, its prolly some sheltered bobblehead pajeet.

even whites arent low t enough to go on reddit or incltears ofc:feelskek:, which is just a hindu subreddit more or less

Screenshot from 2023 04 10 22 47 52

another reason why shitskins need to get genocided

don’t not redeem the reddit gold sirs!!

no supprise degenerate Jew S A is no.1

Reddit is full of subgroups and your homepage is based on your location. They probably post in tech subreddits and dont give a fuck about american sociopolitics

no suprise
india have the biggest population so it should be normal that they will be the highest number of users on every platform plus most curries are inkwells so it's predictable that they will be all at home watching jewtube and browsing cuckit:feelsjuice:

Is reddit the most popular platform of its type in USA? or are there other big enough competitors that I didn't hear of?

well canada and the uk is basically pajeet colonies so no surprise, idk about america
It's majority white Reddit soyfags, they're literally the ones who popularized Reddit. :feelshaha:

they're also the majority of insta and facebook simps

Figured that was the case. Everything I made a joke in reddit post (especially r/worldnews) about india some hindu dindu would seethe and tell me I'm bigoted or something

India has a large English speaking population (not very well though) so it is not surprising