Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pajeet that went out on 365 dates with foids without ever paying on the date.

Pajeetsingh

Pajeetsingh

Rodgerist.
★★★★★

So far he has dated 335 times , mostly with grannies.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2uQjpUU1aXc

How the hell did this subhuman pull this off? He's like 5'8 and looks more subhuman than me

@anandkonda do south Indian women have no standards? Can I ascend there?

He is an NTmaxx, so despite being ugly and subhuman he ascend due to being NT

@ElTruecel another NTpill striker. This curry subhuman gets able to ascend and date the foids due to being NTmaxx

Looks more masculine than the average Curry

His public execution (done by women ofc teehee) will be in 12 days.

Looks more masculine than the average Curry
Told you about South Indians. South Indians are superior to North niggers in every way :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

do south Indian women have no standards?
You have to be richer and more educated than them first. Next if you are bald it's over. If you are short it's over except for in Tamil Nadu where only fair skin matters

Dude was dating anyone at any age. Seems fishy to me, sounds like pua bullshit.

Sex without paying is success.
Cope. Passing on your genes the most, such that your offspring has it better than you is considered success from a biological standpoint.

Even by your definition his nigger didn't ascend.

He's running betabux game on subhuman whores

You have to be richer and more educated than them first. Next if you are bald it's over. If you are short it's over except for in Tamil Nadu where only fair skin matters
Not true. Atleast in my state of kerala. Also Tamil guys are pretty tall and decent looking tbh. I saw many sendhil Ramamurthy lookalikes when I was in Chennai. Many of them were 6ft+ too. Fair skin probably matters there aswell but generally it came down to facial features and height more often than not.

Not true. Atleast in my state of kerala. Also Tamil guys are pretty tall and decent looking tbh. I saw many sendhil Ramamurthy lookalikes when I was in Chennai. Many of them were 6ft+ too. Fair skin probably matters there aswell but generally it came down to facial features and height more often than not.
@brazi confirm this? Is this true? :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: I can't get a tamil foid then

Was counting on it :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Sucidefuel. How will I get a tamil foid then? :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: I want a tamil foid
@brazi confirm this? Is this true? :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: I can't get a tamil foid then
Idk about tamil girls but if u want a mallu girl. Get rich and statusmax ask any of your relatives with connections to some mallu family they know to get you arrange married. Also bonus points if you have a beard, are jacked and are a practicing christian with a white collar job.

Last edited:
Also bonus points if you have a beard, are jacked and are a practicing christian with a white collar job.
No Bonus point for your 5'4 height :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: You mallu niggers are tall af, I can't compete

No Bonus point for your 5'4 height :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: You mallu niggers are tall af, I can't compete
The average mallu is like 5'8 but yes mallu zoomers are often tall. I went to church a few weeks back for Easter and was surprised to see so many 6ft guys there.

The average mallu is like 5'8 but yes mallu zoomers are often tall. I went to church a few weeks back for Easter and was surprised to see so many 6ft guys there.
Can you ascend being short there? Or it's over?

Telugu whores are heightist, I heard Tamil foids care less about height and more about color. I also love those trad tamil foids :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: