Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Pajeet Pill] I Hate Getting Wealthmogged, IQmogged, and Made Inferior by Indian Pajeets.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I destroyed my entire day by clicking this article about the childhood of the two spoiled daughters of affluent Indian immigrants living a life opposite to mine.
Screenshot84

Of course, Ram and I hadn’t intentionally raised two hyper-privileged daughters. But we weren’t exactly without fault. After graduating from college and marrying, we landed in New York City — Wall Street for him; journalism for me — and began climbing the ladder of prosperity, the very thing that drew us to North America. My grandmother was a child bride at age 12. My mother didn’t finish college; she had to get married. My father, an English professor, worked and saved for 20 years — 20! — before he could afford a car, a green Fiat. I not only wanted one car, I wanted two, and I didn’t have two decades’ worth of patience. I had come to America in pursuit of the classic immigrant rags-to-riches story, and I was living it. I studied art at Mount Holyoke College, then journalism at Columbia, becoming the first woman in my family to receive a higher education. I launched a successful freelance career. I won fancy awards and fellowships.

By the time I had my second daughter, two months after 9/11, Ram and I were fully ensconced in upper-class NYC life. We bought a three-bedroom apartment in an Upper West Side co-op. We sent our kids to private schools. We spent weekends in the Hamptons and vacationed in Nassau, Aspen, and Bali, staying at nice resorts. Ram and I considered these experiences indulgences, not necessarily our way of life. The problem was that our kids viewed these luxuries as their life — their default. Until my daughter’s hotel comment, however, I had failed to internalize how distinct my upbringing was from theirs, and how our worldviews differed as a result. Can I pass my middle-class values to my children without them, you know, actually living middle-class lives? I wondered. Is that even possible?

As an immigrant, I found satisfaction in the fact that, through diligence and a healthy dose of desperation, I had secured a degree of economic mobility that remains elusive throughout much of the world. And I worried that, in letting my daughters float through childhood in a cloud of privilege, I was doing them a disservice somehow, that I was denying them the gumption they needed to achieve their own financial independence. Many high-achieving immigrant parents grapple with similar concerns, I learned. We want our children to share our ambition and resourcefulness and frugality, but these traits are often rooted in the defining experience of having been hungry, young, and broke — a way of living our children haven’t known. “We tell them not to waste food and talk about starving Indian kids,” the clinical therapist Shanthi Karamcheti told me. “But kids learn from experience, not talk.”
Muslim and some Sikh curries are all giga poor in the US: you mostly only see them doing working-class and minimum wage jobs, living in the projects, while Hindu curries are the richest ethnic group out of everyone, even more than whites.

There was this giga trucel curry in my class once, one of the few curry boys there, absolutely obese, dark skin, ugly and even shorter than I am with no friends with a very stereotypical Hindu name, Parth, but he lifemogged me brutally by being higher IQ, got all the best grades, lived upper middle class so his father didn't work 12-14hrs a day and teach you anything like mine, got to travel to Europe and India every summer while I rotted at home alone, and would proudly speak about his father for he had a respectable position at a major bank in the city while classmates would provoke me by asking what my father did; could they not see by my cheap, old shirt and sweatpants or the hole in my shoes to know the answer that he was just some lowly taxi driver who squandered his education to move here?

Now it's all happening to me again: they now are getting drivers licenses, driving Audis and Mercedes in front of my eyes, and getting accepted to the best private universities; just last year, this extremely bright kid in my community expected to go to a good university for his good grades, got a scam email to NYU (very selective private school; if he was given the same opportunities as that kid, he wouldn't even consider about applying there) and got brutally deceived by finding out he was only being accepted to a CUNY school (community college) with a scholarship, absolutely destroyed him and his family knowing this news.

If you're born a Muslim curry and live in the west, your life will be 10x as worse as these Hindu Pajeets you will grow up to think of as inferior. :blackpill:
@BiryaniCel
@Transcended Trucel
@ilieknothing
@highinhibition
@wereqryan

Attachments

• 1636223427032.png
    1636223427032.png
    517.7 KB · Views: 103
  • 1636223399136.png
    1636223399136.png
    4 MB · Views: 70
  • 1636223473817.png
    1636223473817.png
    187.1 KB · Views: 66
  • 1636223461975.png
    1636223461975.png
    181.2 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
I’m Chadstralia most currys do well financially, not just Hindus

I’m Chadstralia most currys do well financially, not just Hindus
Luckycels. In USA. Only Indian and a few Pakis are moggers. Other curries struggling money wise :feelsree::feelsrope:

fair enough, someone i know is bengali.... would hate to be him.

Pajeets need to compensate for their terrible skin color and short stature somehow. It's only fair that they make up the richest immigrant group.

Pajeets need to compensate for their terrible skin color and short stature somehow. It's only fair that they make up the richest immigrant group.
The immigration process filters a lot of low value people that are not from the Americas

You are doing well in your Physics course?

You know, in workplace the difference between students based on grades/what college they went to is levelled out and replaced by difference on the basis of skills, especially life skills and looks.

These pajeets might seem very successful now but in future when they can't carry a 5 minute conversation with anyone and have zero skills (both technical and social) only rote learning their education/dad's money will be of no use.

What is your caste? Sudra at best? Go open massage barber saloon or work in kolkata. You can go to Bihari region and do street work or go cater to tourists in manali since you speak english well.

I wish I was high achieving

im a brahmin, even tho im wealthy im still a subhuman tbh