Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pain outweighs even the greatest pleasure

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
The pleasures of this world do not make up for the possible pain. Pleasure fades so quickly, and it's not as intense as pain either. Pain can go on for days, weeks, months.... An orgasm, arguably the most pleasurable experience on earth, only lasts about 15sec maximum.

If you do nothing, like truly LDAR, pain will come. The body will signal extreme hunger.
You constantly have to work for pleasure. You have to always fight for it.

What do we do about this problem.

Last edited:
Just go through a lifetimes of pain for a single moment of joy bro

Be in a constant state of smoking and drinking and coke i guess. I dont do it but i heard from a friend that someone did coke and for the whole week he was ecstatic

The pleasures of this world do not make up for the possible pain. Pleasure fades so quickly, and it's not as intense as pain either. Pain can go on for days, weeks, months.... An orgasm, arguably the most pleasurable experience on earth, only lasts about 15sec maximum.

If you do nothing, like truly LDAR, pain will come. The body will signal extreme hunger.
You constantly have to work for pleasure. You have to always fight for it.

What do we do about this problem.

This is why if one ends up an incel, it's best that they're naturally selfish and introverted, it must be hell to be inclined to being socialable, but

This is why if one ends up an incel, it's best that they're naturally selfish and introverted, it must be hell to be inclined to being socialable, but
I agree, but