Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Pain and pleasure are different sides of the same coin

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Pain and pleasure are the same qualitatively, the difference between the two is intensity only (quantitative). A caress means pleasure, a hard blow means pain.

Pleasures exists to lure us into keeping existing and reproducing. You get pleasure when you love, when you fuck, when you eat, when you take a shit; all of those are meant to hold you in this plane and bring another people to it as well. You did shit that helps you survive and reproduce, so here's your pleasure reward.

Pleasure and pain are like the good cop and the bad cop, it looks like the good cop is a friendly nice guy but in fact he's the bad cop's colleague and is working together with him. They have the same ultimate goal.

You see an attractive foid, you want to love and fuck her. By this action you end up bringing another prisoner of the meat to suffer here. And this goes on for generations.

Kuuko5

@Zyros @Red Shambhala @chudur-budur

High IQ, saw a guy on 8chan /pol/ saying this once

One of my fantasies is to choke a foid while I fuck her.

ITT:

hellraiser_hed.jpg

"I thought I'd gone to the limits. I hadn't. The Cenobites gave me an experience beyond limits. Pain and pleasure, indivisible."

when you take a shit;

Yup,

pain: taking a constipated rock hard shit where large turds try to rapture your butt-hole lining.
pleasure: smooth shit with nicely formed turd gracefully coming out of your butt-hole.

Women actually dig it big time from what I've read and heard.

On a serious note, I've actually read that what you're talking about ITT is the underlying reason that women get off so easily from rape and why so many people like BDSM type shit.

Quite simply, our bodies respond to sex. And our bodies respond to fear. Our bodies respond. They do so uniquely and often entirely without our permission or intention. Orgasm during rape isn't an example of an expression of pleasure. It's an example of a physical response whether the mind's on board or not, like breathing, sweating, or an adrenaline rush. Therapists commonly use the analogy of tickling. While tickling can be pleasurable, when it is done against someone's wishes it can be very unpleasant experience. And during that unpleasant experience, amid calls to stop, the one being tickled will continue laughing. They just can't help it.

In one laboratory study, anxiety from threat of electric shock enhanced male erectile responses to erotic images. The men in this study were not looking forward to the shock. They did not enjoy the shock. Their body's heightened state of physical arousal – anxiety about the threat of pain – heightened sexual arousal as well. Sexual arousal is just one more component of the 'fight or flight' state.

https://www.popsci.com/science/article/2013-05/science-arousal-during-rape

Found that interesting. Thought you might too.

On a serious note, I've actually read that what you're talking about ITT is the underlying reason that women get off so easily from rape and why so many people like BDSM type shit.

Quite simply, our bodies respond to sex. And our bodies respond to fear. Our bodies respond. They do so uniquely and often entirely without our permission or intention. Orgasm during rape isn't an example of an expression of pleasure. It's an example of a physical response whether the mind's on board or not, like breathing, sweating, or an adrenaline rush. Therapists commonly use the analogy of tickling. While tickling can be pleasurable, when it is done against someone's wishes it can be very unpleasant experience. And during that unpleasant experience, amid calls to stop, the one being tickled will continue laughing. They just can't help it.

In one laboratory study, anxiety from threat of electric shock enhanced male erectile responses to erotic images. The men in this study were not looking forward to the shock. They did not enjoy the shock. Their body's heightened state of physical arousal – anxiety about the threat of pain – heightened sexual arousal as well. Sexual arousal is just one more component of the 'fight or flight' state.

https://www.popsci.com/science/article/2013-05/science-arousal-during-rape

Found that interesting. Thought you might too.
It is, without a doubt.