Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

OZEMPIC (ANTI FAT SHAMING...) foids?

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

CAPTAIN
★★★★★
men who were married to landwhales are now losing marriages to landwhales who lose weight and are now attracting chads...

if anyone that doubts looks as the main ingredient to success in life...they need to read this article as well as other articles from abc over this...

body positivity was only when fat landwhales were trying for acceptance...they were never intended for fat ogre shrek men like myself....

now liberals like oprah have turned up the notch and are now making landwhales feeling bad now....they are flooding for this drug my the thousands now...no one is talking about diet..excercise or gym max when it comes to foids....

dont' get it twisted...this is not about health...but for acceptance.....

View: https://youtu.be/h8q0VeE0NpY?si=din2g2IQXOuzcqtW

You don't have to be fat, y'know.

It's not even a sex thing, it's just healthier to not be fat.

Interesting.

Thanks for sharing

But it's way healthier to lose it without ozempic.
Always missing the point.....

THE WORLD WANTS TO LOSE WEIGHT TO LOOK GOOD AND FIT IN...it's not about health.

They taking this drug so they won't be outcasted and become incels... it's not about health (to them)

Always missing the point.....

THE WORLD WANTS TO LOSE WEIGHT TO LOOK GOOD AND FIT IN...it's not about health.

They taking this drug so they won't be outcasted and become incels... it's not about health (to them)
I wasn't replying to your OP, I was replying to it's healthier not to be fat hence why I quoted the post. So you missed the point. Also they take it the same reason people get bypass surgery, they're not willing to make any changes or put in even a modicum of effort.

But it's way healthier to lose it without ozempic.

Yes it is, I'm talking more about the fact that I've said to @COLD SPIRIT a few times now that he should not just accept his being fat. But he'll say "Nah but I was thin once and still inkler."

Yes it is, I'm talking more about the fact that I've said to @COLD SPIRIT a few times now that he should not just accept his being fat. But he'll say "Nah but I was thin once and still inkler."
Ah, yeah. Whether you get laid or not being fat sucks in and of itself for many reasons.

I wasn't replying to your OP, I was replying to it's healthier not to be fat hence why I quoted the post. So you missed the point. Also they take it the same reason people get bypass surgery, they're not willing to make any changes or put in even a modicum of effort.
The post is not about effort...it's about the hypocrisy of fat shaming (foids) and the lengths people go to so they won't be outcasted..anything else outside of that misses the point of my post..

I can never miss the point on my own post cause I know why I posted it...next time inquire or simply dnt comment...

I know why u posted what u posted in response to the individual I blocked for being a low key white supremists....he was the one I was referring to as missing the point...but I used ur comment to explain and give the sense...

I can never miss the point on my own post cause I know why I posted it...next time inquire or simply dnt comment...
I didn't reply to your OP directly, but another reply in the thread. So you missed the point of my post twice now. Derp.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back