Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy OY VEY GOYIM YOU LOW SELF ESTEEM!!! JUST GO TO THERAPY INKWELL!!!!!!!!!!

Da_Yunez

Da_Yunez

Total Faggot Death
★★★★★
GIg4zA2XUAAk0v7

"therapists" are basically Glorified Con Artists JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

You can smell the Soy from here LOL:feelzez:

Okay good to know, I wanted to marry a young multimillionaire fitness model at first, but this post convinced to go for someone at my level. Thanks Reddit.

no therapy for your face

Okay good to know, I wanted to marry a young multimillionaire fitness model at first, but this post convinced to go for someone at my level. Thanks Reddit.
fr nigguh thanks random redditor imma go hit up a sheboon landwhale who smells like sewage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought he might get it in the last paragraph... and then he says leagues are being fat and out of shape. DIE, NORMIE, DIE.

no friends out there for someone like me lol, none that wont betray me
Having a small group of close friends is the best 'therapy' you'll get

Oy vey
But really fuck therapists they suck
yeah all youre doing is paying some scammer hundreds of bucks an hour to drug you and pretend to care about you.

most incels are not fat god what a dumb piece of shit. Never expect any helpful advice or empathy from NTs. NTs are posessed by the devil while autistic (asperger) is the regular state of mind

I was forced into therapy from a young age and it never helped because I can't talk to people

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back