Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Overlooked failo: blank, absent-minded neutral expression

• Thread starter Deleted member 27204
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
I have seen that with guys with no obvious facial deformities and at least normie tier features, a lot of them don't have good luck with women. Controversial, but you know that guy who talks about how he is having difficulty slaying in SEA despite his face and can't get a ONS despite matches?
The only major flaw I can see is beside his slightly larger than average forehead, he has a dazed, confused, wide-eyed type stare in his pictures where he is making a neutral expression.

Apparently this is how normies can pick out guys that are non-NT: the blank, emotionless, deer-in-the-headlights kind of stare that portrays absent-mindedness, inability to concentrate well on individual tasks, and that looks too neotenous.

This could be part of the reason why non-NT sub 8 average looking guys have such a hard time forming social circles and come across to women as stunted, immature, and weird.

I would KILL SOYBOYS AND FEMINISTS to be able to keep a neutral expression, I always smile or laugh, even when I don't want to, I fucking hate it.

I would KILL SOYBOYS AND FEMINISTS to be able to keep a neutral expression, I always smile or laugh, even when I don't want to, I fucking hate it.

Do people ask you why you seem to smiling, nervous, or have a giggling-expression on your face? That has happened to me, but only when I hear something that is said that is funny and I can't help but laugh lol

Yet another possible incel trait: you can't appear or come across seriously to people

Do people ask you why you seem to smiling, nervous, or have a giggling-expression on your face? That has happened to me, but only when I hear something that is said that is funny and I can't help but laugh lol

Yet another possible incel trait: you can't appear or come across seriously to people
No, people don't ask me why I am smiling. It's super annoying and I don't like it one bit. Aside from not being able to come across seriously, people will think you're incapable of being angry, et cetera. In my case, I also look uglier when I smile because the tip of my nose droops even more than it does and it gets wider than it already is. I look fucking disgusting. I think it's a truecel trait to not be able to appear or come across seriously.

No, people don't ask me why I am smiling. It's super annoying and I don't like it one bit. Aside from not being able to come across seriously, people will think you're incapable of being angry, et cetera. In my case, I also look uglier when I smile because the tip of my nose droops even more than it does and it gets wider than it already is. I look fucking disgusting. I think it's a truecel trait to not be able to appear or come across seriously.

Do you just smile as a natural, involuntary reaction? I know a lot of normies smile and act polite when you first talk to them, but they don't have an issue (only non-NT people usually find it unsettling), so it could be due to your nose and how it makes your face look when you smile that makes you look weird and not serious to others.

Do you just smile as a natural, involuntary reaction? I know a lot of normies smile and act polite when you first talk to them, but they don't have an issue (only non-NT people usually find it unsettling), so it could be due to your nose and how it makes your face look when you smile that makes you look weird and not serious to others.
Yes, it's a natural and involuntary reaction on my part. And I have been told that my laughter and smiling is infectious, however, since I'm not an idiot, it's obviously because of how goofy my face must look since I am already so ugly. So you are completely right, even if they don't want to admit it.

Yes, it's a natural and involuntary reaction on my part. And I have been told that my laughter and smiling is infectious, however, since I'm not an idiot, it's obviously because of how goofy my face must look since I am already so ugly. So you are completely right, even if they don't want to admit it.

Normies seem incapable and fearful of analyzing anything in great depth unless they are trying to be edgy or talk about conspiracy theories. They also look down on people that analyze details they usually overlook and tell them to stop thinking so much about things.

Normies seem incapable and fearful of analyzing anything in great depth unless they are trying to be edgy or talk about conspiracy theories. They also look down on people that analyze details they usually overlook and tell them to stop thinking so much about things.
Yes, my "I wish I could stop smiling" thread got featured on incels-in-denial, they thought it was a good thing. JFL at how clueless they are. There is NOTHING GOOD about looking uglier than you normally do.

Man I have no idea how people always smile/laugh, I legit cannot do it just feels so fucking unnatural.

Sorry didn't mean to come across like i was rubbing it in. I just have a permanently defeated incel face, occasionally even have oldcels ask me if i'm ok in public

Man I have no idea how people always smile/laugh, I legit cannot do it just feels so fucking unnatural.
I can't control my facial muscles, man. It's so weird. You'll catch me laughing or smiling even when I'm angry or whatever. Unless I am extremely pissed off.

It's supposedly a way to make people feel at ease but it's dorky af.
It also leaves an opening for dark triad chads to glower in an annoying way at smiling normies and more easily mog them.