Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Overheard a foid say she got her lunch for free from some cafe as I was walking along.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
I was walking around in the city for a couple of hours today at night and at one point during my stroll ended up behind 2 asian foids for about half of a block. I was walking almost the same speed, trailing behind them as one pointed out a cafe to her friend in passing, stating; "Yeah, this place is good! I went here yesterday and they gave me my food for free." To which her friend replied that she wanted to try it sometime. They then immediately started talking about something else like it was so passé, with such a cavalier approach, as if it meant nothing to her like taking in a breath of air... The thing is that when you are female this happens all of the time. My food has never once been comped from an establishment. I've heard so many stories of women being given free food in places just by virtue of them being them. Redditors and others alike will deny that this is a thing or try to reprove this by diverting to one's social skills, but the truth is that women and attractive men are literally thrown freebies constantly. Be it some simp or another Asian barista exercising ingrained genetic similarity bias... it does not matter in the end. When I overheard this I just had the biggest smirk on my face because it's the small stuff like this that makes my entire worldview shine through as completely vindicated as I tuck myself into bed after writing this.

Last edited:
life on god mode if you're a foid