Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [Over Fuel] My parents expect me to be sexually active

Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
Im in Geometry last now and I was just looking for some homework that I have to turn in for that class. I dumped everything out unto the table and there were a few things left in the bag so I reach into the bag and feel for some plastic paper feeling. I expect it to be a sanitizer pad (for my acne.) and I pull it a little bit further and its a Lifestyle Condom. my blood runs cold and time freezes like Chaos Control.

I dont know what type of sick joke my parents are playing on me buts its not funny. My sisters a partying whore whou expects me to have a girlfriend by now but something makes me suspect its my dad. Last night he made a run to a nearby walmart and when he came back he had a smug look on his face.

I really pissed off right now because Im in math class and that shit wouldve slipped out. Hell I woudlve been happy if my dad put some T supplements in the bag.

i excused myself to the restroom to take a pic.

As revenge, when your parents are not home, go in their room and look for condoms. Poke some holes in them and put them back.

As revenge, when your parents are not home, go in their room and look for condoms. Poke some holes in them and put them back.
Both of my parents Are nearly fifty, I don’t want to bring another subhuman into this world

I mean, if condoms accidentally fell out of your bag and people would see it, they might think you get laid. So I'm not sure what is the problem here

Tags-Goer-Watches-Men-Leather-Strap-Automatic-Mechanical-Skeleton-Watches-Men-Casual-Wristwatch-Small-Seconds-men.jpg

Both of my parents Are nearly fifty, I don’t want to bring another subhuman into this world
They won't. They would likely have to go through the emotional pain of an abortion as revenge.

ı wish ı had a condom.ı want to jerk off with a condom lmao

ı wish ı had a condom.ı want to jerk off with a condom lmao
Trust me, It’ll just remind you of something you’ll never have

How can any male suggest this ffs.

That MGS4 agepill tho

How can any male suggest this ffs.

That MGS4 agepill tho
I am suggesting it so he could spite his father for doing that to him. I would gladly poke holes in a Chad's condom or the condom of someone who spited me.

fucking white kids smh

I mean, if condoms accidentally fell out of your bag and people would see it, they might think you get laid. So I'm not sure what is the problem here

@Master can you allow me to edit again, Im trying to put in a new pic

Explain to your dad how his bEhavioR affected you

I am suggesting it so he could spite his father for doing that to him. I would gladly poke holes in a Chad's condom or the condom of someone who spited me.

No man deserves to be made a slave to a woman.