Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Over for the ricecel that died in the Parkland Shooting

F

FishmanBecker

Recruit
★★★
I've gone through much of the Parkland high-school shooting trial over the last couple days and one victim was 15 year old Peter Wang, who apparently died holding the door open for students that were running away from Cruz. Cruz shot Peter Wang 12 times. Not only did Peter Wang suffer the worst injuries and disfigurement among all the victims according to the autopsy report, and no one seemed to shed tears for him in court the way they did for foids, but he was asian and 5'1. I saw many comments from foids claiming he was a hero in the youtube video of his autopsy report, but do you think any one of those whores would ever date him (or fuck him if he was still alive) for his bravery? Obviously not. It's hard to determine if he actually saved lives by holding the door open, and for how long he did it but the thought of even 1 becky being alive because of him makes me sick. Assuming the worst, the high-tier normies, becky's, and stacy's will go on living lives of pleasure and sex all thanks to him while he got nothing, and they will definitely forget the poor ricecel after the trial if they haven't already. It's so cucked. Rest in peace Peter. I wish you had the common sense not to die for roasties that probably did not even acknowledge your existence before the shooting. But as a wise man once said, "you get what you fucking deserve"

View attachment 180220-peter-wang-jrotc-uniform-ac-448p.webp

one victim was 15 year old Peter Wang, who apparently died holding the door open for students that were running away from Cruz. Cruz shot Peter Wang 12 times.
Should have just ran and left his normalscum classmates to perish. He died in servitude to normies, essentially a cuck. I think he got what he desERved, or at least learned a very hard lesson.

At least its put the wee cunt out his misery. He's remembered as a 'hero' rather than a wasted life rotting here.

That's why you don't save normies

riceman should have blocked the bullets with his katana

riceman should have blocked the bullets with his katana
The bullets will be cut apart and fly like shotgun pellets

but do you think any one of those whores would ever date him (or fuck him if he was still alive) for his bravery
Funny how "masculine" behavior repels them when the man is incel and attracts them when he's a Chad.

Bruh at 5'1, foids secretly wish you were dead just for being in their space. And I'm not even fuckin kidding. Being Asian on top of that.

They'll have a "don't you dare talk to me" kinda body language.

Literally the fate of all white knights

Over for ricecels :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back