Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Over for Stemcels

nvrbegan

nvrbegan

Major
★★
The only thing stemcels have is their IQ. They were treated badly their entire life by genetically prileged women and chads. And now, their only achievement gets devalued and ripped apart. This is nothing else than systematic destruction of men.
Imagine being good at only thing in your life and then rejected over it.
9xstw7.jpg

Jfl at the bluebilled reply. I fucking hate this cucked world we live in and the foid worship must stop

Brutal. One of my friends is also throwing his resume around for more than one year and got a total of 0 jobs. He keeps saying to me that he wants to KYS due to lack of jobs. I suspect that in the future, LDAR will be the only option for even non-subhuman men (the guy has gf so he's automatically non-subhuman, and my friend is chadlite).

Jfl at the bluebilled reply. I fucking hate this cucked world we live in and the foid worship must stop
She made it into " haa it happens" problem and said it's good that he got rejected because of a diversity hire. :feelswhat:

She made it into " haa it happens" problem and said it's good that he got rejected because of a diversity hire. :feelswhat:
At this point they want society to collapse. There is no other possible explanation I can think of, the elites are not retarded. They clearly want to suck every resource they can from the western world only to destroy it once we’ve outlived our usefulness

At this point they want society to collapse. There is no other possible explanation I can think of, the elites are not retarded. They clearly want to suck every resource they can from the western world only to destroy it once we’ve outlived our usefulness
They ( women and governments)won't destroy the world or anything, they will just destroy men- the gender capable of strength and revolting, while the women keep on believing the government. They don't want aggressors

Real scientists like me dont need to wagecuck to appreaciate the real purpose of science.

They ( women and governments)won't destroy the world or anything, they will just destroy men- the gender capable of strength and revolting, while the women keep on believing the government. They don't want aggressors
In that case the world will become like the society from the giver