Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Over for shycels

Shy = not confident because not chadlite minimum or not deluded normie

what cartoon is this dude from?

If I were chad, slaying pussy left and right, why would I be here with over 7k posts? :feelsseriously:
Self sabotaging
"easily get something"

you haven't proven this either. Sure, average guys can get something, if they try and have the proper circumstances. (not autistic, proper connections. Also proper connections are often a product of environment btw)

ugly women can go on tinder and get laid NO MATTER WHAT

I could point to 4/10 dudes and say "4/10 dudes get girlfriends, go outside, and you will see proof. therefore 4/10 is fakecel"
4/10 don't get GF, they are rejected, only the 4/10 who have money or status that get a gf. Social circlemaxxing isn't enough for a 4/10 to get laid.

Tinder isn't the only way to meeting foids and trying to get sex with them, if it was like that, 85% of men would be incel, but thats not how it is.

Yes, I've proven, you can go and see that the only thing normies have to do to get laid, is being social, thats all. They don't need status, they don't need ridicolous amounts of money or plastic surgery, they have already been born with genes good enough to not repeal foids, unlike sub5s and manlets.

Proper connections are something you can change, you are acting like if they were like genetics. Social circlemaxxing is the only thing normies need to do, its something they have control over, therefor they can't be incel

Last edited:
One gets shy through interactions with other people. People aren't born as introvert or extrovert. Shyness is always linked to look and other factors. Other people treat you bad and you become to hate/fear interactions with them.

There are no people who are just shy. An average looking guy at best is reserved and quiet but can interact if possible and therefore build very small social group

How can the average man not utterly hate femoids

Assuming mentalcels are tall and have masculine features like this guy lmao

Based, I hope mentalcels to not ascend, that’s what they deserve
What a piece of shit
View attachment 448724

Any of you fakecels or light mentalcels that can get women with your looks even as a normie, stop posting here cause you will probaboy regret not doing it. If you are incel you never had a chance so there is jo regret, but slight mentalcels have a chance of ascension. True mentalcels are too far gone.
I don’t think there are shy cels man it’s just cope

Self sabotaging

4/10 don't get GF, they are rejected, only the 4/10 who have money or status that get a gf. Social circlemaxxing isn't enough for a 4/10 to get laid.

Tinder isn't the only way to meeting foids and trying to get sex with them, if it was like that, 85% of men would be incel, but thats not how it is.

Yes, I've proven, you can go and see that the only thing normies have to do to get laid, is being social, thats all. They don't need status, they don't need ridicolous amounts of money or plastic surgery, they have already been born with genes good enough to not repeal foids, unlike sub5s and manlets.

Proper connections are something you can change, you are acting like if they were like genetics. Social circlemaxxing is the only thing normies need to do, its something they have control over, therefor they can't be incel
4/10s don't get gfs? what planet are you on? I've seen it. you don't need a buttload of money or insane status

and actually, you don't just get a gf, just by being social, and you also, don't just be social, and suddenly get connections. some people struggle to get into social circles. It's not like you can just decide "I'm going to join that cool social circle", and BAM, you're in. You may or may not get in. And if you get in, some chick isn't going to just think "oh he's in my social circle, I'll be his girlfriend"

do you know how the real world works?

@Autismus Maximus @turbocuckcel_7000 thoughts?

4/10s don't get gfs? what planet are you on? I've seen it. you don't need a buttload of money or insane status

and actually, you don't just get a gf, just by being social, and you also, don't just be social, and suddenly get connections. some people struggle to get into social circles. It's not like you can just decide "I'm going to join that cool social circle", and BAM, you're in. You may or may not get in. And if you get in, some chick isn't going to just think "oh he's in my social circle, I'll be his girlfriend"

4/10s get gfs so rarely that it's a statistical anomaly. You are right about social circles, though. I tried joining one via my best (and only) friend, and guess what, I got a soft rejection.

4/10s get gfs so rarely that it's a statistical anomaly. You are right about social circles, though. I tried joining one via my best (and only) friend, and guess what, I got a soft rejection.
Do you think a 5/10 in a social circle will "just get a gf" by "just trying"

approaching without IOI s is retarded .

shy? , make it apparent if you want to talk to me or gtfo of my sight

Only a man can be shy , a woman just has to stand still and wait

fucking hypocrits

You can keep trying, 5/10 will not be as rejected as 4/10 or manlets.

And no, 4/10 don't get gfs, unless statusmaxxed or moneymaxxed
Yes, thats what happens with almost all 5/10, non chads need to social circlemaxx

Not necessarily. "Trying" is overrated, but it does have an effect if you're near the threshold attractiveness. However, foids are cattle. They act only in ways that the local foid hivemind agrees with. If it is favorable to the 5/10 in a social circle getting the foid, he's in luck, if not, he may as well change cities and start over.

Generally if you're barely of age you should still not give up regardless of how you look because your opinion of yourself can be very subjective.
But if you are a KHV at 22 and above, maybe ever turning on 30 you should know by personal experience about how attractive or unattractive you are.

You can keep trying, 5/10 will not be as rejected as 4/10 or manlets.

And no, 4/10 don't get gfs, unless statusmaxxed or moneymaxxed

Yes, thats what happens with almost all 5/10, non chads need to social circlemaxx
I've seen 4/10 dudes in high school with gfs ngl

5/10 might not be rejected as often, but it can happen. girls have so many options they ain't just gonna accept a 5/10 as a boyfriend just cuz