Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Over for men with MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY. A woman will never physically protect her BF. Thats if she dates a physically weaker man in the first place.

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
It's a horrible feeling knowing that you can't defend yourself, its even more horrible when you realize that even if you get a GF, she won't protect you.. Its funny how women act all tough by ''bashing the patriarchy'' yet they wont take on any Male oriented male PHYSICAL roles in any straight relationship..

Anyways, at least I don't Duchenne muscular Dystrophy. (((Your Lie in April Anime intensifies)))

However when I get older, It would take a lot more effort on my part to physical task involving heavy lifting. Makes me want an Alita Battle Angel robot.

You got this shit? That's a bummer dude. Bang some hookers while you still have the strength.

You got this shit? That's a bummer dude. Bang some hookers while you still have the strength.
It isn't as bad as you would think, mine is not lethal but it is slowly progressive. I wont be dying anytime soon, But I might be wheelchair bound and unable to lift heavy boxes when I am middle aged. It would be cool to have a cool gf robot to do physical task I wont be able to form.. Especially fighting!

It isn't as bad as you would think, mine is not lethal but it is slowly progressive. I wont be dying anytime soon, But I might be wheelchair bound and unable to lift heavy boxes when I am middle aged. It would be cool to have a cool gf robot to do physical task I wont be able to form.. Especially fighting!

Oh yeah we talked before about this didn't see your name there. Well if you're young you might get lucky. I thnk legit sex robots will exist in 40-50 years or so.

what's the difference between your thing and the your lie in april thing?

what's the difference between your thing and the your lie in april thing?
Duchenne effects your vital organs. It is lethal. Nobody survives

Do I have this??
I've always felt kinda weak and look scrawny
Plus I already have a deformity with my body

I have a whole list of health problems including autism. I have 2 ruptured fascia both legs which surgeons said there is no way to fix. It effects my ability to stand for a long time and sometimes walk. I also have a bad upper back (people say I lack confidence; I’m hunched over, my back hurts all the time).

A wheelchair would honestly be a dream come true. I wouldn’t have to wageslave anymore

I have a whole list of health problems including autism. I have 2 ruptured fascia both legs which surgeons said there is no way to fix. It effects my ability to stand for a long time and sometimes walk. I also have a bad upper back (people say I lack confidence; I’m hunched over, my back hurts all the time).

A wheelchair would honestly be a dream come true. I wouldn’t have to wageslave anymore
Hopefully you can find a sit on ass job

Hopefully you can find a sit on ass job

Unlikely. I’m not good in education. A wheelchair or blindness would be the only way out of this shit slave existence. I’d prefer wheelchair over blindness

Unlikely. I’m not good in education. A wheelchair or blindness would be the only way out of this shit slave existence. I’d prefer wheelchair over blindness
Me too. Fuck blindness. Everything in the modern world makes seeing neccesary

Gymcel cope. It's FACE

Women never protect their men they are so weak

Are there any physical deformities?

It's a horrible feeling knowing that you can't defend yourself, its even more horrible when you realize that even if you get a GF, she won't protect you.. Its funny how women act all tough by ''bashing the patriarchy'' yet they wont take on any Male oriented male PHYSICAL roles in any straight relationship..
Shit. I can't grow muscles, I'm tried like 6 months in gym and diet but I got only spine muscles (a little bit), and my legs is pretty strong because i like ride on bicycle like 15-30km per week for 3 years. It's all because of hypermobility or dysplasia. And my doctor said it's unhealthy to me to be strong :feelsrope:

Shit. I can't grow muscles, I'm tried like 6 months in gym and diet but I got only spine muscles (a little bit), and my legs is pretty strong because i like ride on bicycle like 15-30km per week for 3 years. It's all because of hypermobility or dysplasia. And my doctor said it's unhealthy to me to be strong :feelsrope:
I am sorry.:cryfeels: I hope you are around for female robots.

I am sorry.:cryfeels: I hope you are around for female robots.
Yeah I waiting for them. But i have a very big doubt - does it worth? Is lfie in future is worth all this waiting? I think I can't take it any longer if i wouldn't be cheered up by some foid (that means i want to get laid or compassion at least) in short time. But also I can't commit sui because I won't die as a loser (I need moneymaxxx before) and i don't want to kill my compatriots, and if I will kill someone in US for example (easiest way to get a gun, and the most terrific place for incels) - it may be a problem to people from my country to get visa into it, idk...
Yeah i know, but patriotism and nationalism is a giant cope of my life. Nobody can't deny your love to motherland

A woman will never physically protect her BF.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This gives me a very bad pain. Fuck this.

Chad uses his eye area as his muscles.

A woman will never physically protect her BF.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This gives me a very bad pain. Fuck this.
Sorry :cryfeels:

Just get a Stacy caretaker bro.

Not mentioing she would cheat you with a muscular chiseled face dude.

Not mentioing she would cheat you with a muscular chiseled face dude.
Pretty much. These are the basic blackpills normies don't talk about because they all know it is true.
Cucktears wont touch this.

Anyways, at least I don't Duchenne muscular Dystrophy. (((Your Lie in April Anime intensifies)))

However when I get older, It would take a lot more effort on my part to physical task involving heavy lifting. Makes me want an Alita Battle Angel robot.
View attachment 95444
You should definitely consider getting on some powerful steroids. Steroids are used a lot to prevent muscle wasting.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back