Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over over for intellectualcels

brazi

brazi

Captain
are any of you very creative, innovative and inventive ? if you lived in the primitive age, innovativecels can cheat normie retards and chads to think they have spiritual powers and use their research capacity to use poisons from plants, etc and stuff.

i'm so angry that people who innovate help retarded normies live. normies always steal innovations while they don't have the ability to live without those. ex: bow and arrows, p[oison properties, mode of administration, mechanical gadgets, medicines, modern technologies we have today etc.

but it's over for innovativecels today.

Last edited:
who actually invented the lightbulb?

اوك غراي

It didnt even have to be primitive age, people still believes in magic and healing in the medievals, some even do today in Africa

are any of you very creative, innovative and inventive ?
Yes. I'm designing and developing several items in various stages of R&D.

-An item to be used in space stations and spaceships on long distance trips to help maintain the health of astronauts and anyone else on board.
-A household item that's supposed to save thousands of dollars on a certain home upgrade.
-Architectural designs for mega structures (waiting on a civil engineer to verify the proof of concept) that could be modular for city construction in extraterrestrial colonies.
-An municipal grid design for city traffic that will solve the need for police speed traps (incorporates 5G).

And a few other things I'm not going to talk about here. Yes, I'm deadly serious. Many of these projects need funding and attention and are not yet actionable. Others are theoretically possible, but not feasible or practical in today's economy.

if you lived in the primitive age, innovativecels can cheat normie retards and chads to think they have spiritual powers and use their research capacity to use poisons from plants, etc and stuff.
Maybe you could. But I don't want to manipulate people. I would really like to be able to be honest and have honest people engage in mutually beneficial relationships. So even in the old age I would not be successful.

It didnt even have to be primitive age, people still believes in magic and healing in the medievals, some even do today in Africa
i said that as an example to life priviledge comapred to geniuses and retards. not just in ancient times.

Yes. I'm designing and developing several items in various stages of R&D.

-An item to be used in space stations and spaceships on long distance trips to help maintain the health of astronauts and anyone else on board.
-A household item that's supposed to save thousands of dollars on a certain home upgrade.
-Architectural designs for mega structures (waiting on a civil engineer to verify the proof of concept) that could be modular for city construction in extraterrestrial colonies.
-An municipal grid design for city traffic that will solve the need for police speed traps (incorporates 5G).

And a few other things I'm not going to talk about here. Yes, I'm deadly serious. Many of these projects need funding and attention and are not yet actionable. Others are theoretically possible, but not feasible or practical in today's economy.
damn that's great. maybe you could ascend in the future

Maybe you could. But I don't want to manipulate people. I would really like to be able to be honest and have honest people engage in mutually beneficial relationships. So even in the old age I would not be successful.
i won't be too. i used a primitve example for just explaining the concept.

maybe you could ascend in the future
iu