Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion over 70 percent of college aged females on my campus dress like absolute whores

Naturalselector9

Naturalselector9

Greycel
It's to the point where you can't look anywhere without seeing a crop top and tiny shorts. I hate them so much, giving me dirty looks for even glancing at them, where else do I fucking look? left right and center is ass and tits... YOU CANT LOOK AT US, WOMEN AREN'T OBJECTS YOU CREEP. Meanwhile chad is slowly walking to class talking to girls with his hands on their waist.

How did this happen? Why are whores so ready to expose themselves? I feel that it will only get much worse, for humanity, and I, until either reaches the breaking point.

They start doing this at middle school in my place: they looked like such whores that even a foid teacher had to remind them of the already lax dress code back then.

Last edited:
confusion will be my epitaph :fuk:

Jfl at the state of clownworld right now

“muh hot weather! let them be confident about their bodies! :soy:
i’ve seen women wear little clothing in the cold too + why would you need to show off your meat to feel confident

They start doing this at middle school in my place: they looked like such whores that even a foid teacher had to remind them of the already lax dress code back then.
I have taken my younger brother to school (middle school) occasionally and I can confirm that this is true. They all look 18 and have layers of makeup and wear basically sports bras and either leggings or spandex shorts. It looks comical.

“muh hot weather! let them be confident about their bodies! :soy:
i’ve seen women wear little clothing in the cold too + why would you need to show off your meat to feel confident
Those whores wouldn't accept that excuse if short baldcels wore those clothes in supermarkets in front of kids.

I hate them so much, giving me dirty looks for even glancing at them, where else do I fucking look? left right and center is ass and tits... YOU CANT LOOK AT US, WOMEN AREN'T OBJECTS YOU CREEP.
Look at them anyway. They deserve to be stared at for provoking sexually starved non chad men.

what sets apart absolute whores from semi-whores?
semi whores would be tight, body shape revealing clothes i guess
Look at them anyway. They deserve to be stared at for provoking sexually starved non chad men.
i would look at them purely to spite them but i just feel disgusted being attracted to these whores flesh. i dont want to be reminded of the intimacy that i will never have by looking at them.

Last edited:
what sets apart absolute whores from semi-whores?
Absolute whore

20210830 202957

Semi whore

20210830 202940

it seems to me the key aspect would be whether they are selling their bodies for money

They're whores, and they want to be validated only by chads.

I stare at them and they want me dead :feelsdevil:

For Chad's eyes only, how dare you get an erection your evil inkwell

For Chad's eyes only, how dare you get an erection your evil inkwell
If it was a school with only incels all those whores would be wearing hijab.

If it was a school with only incels all those whores would be wearing hijab.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
They will accuse the foid teacher of "slut-shaming" them. "You are an old ass aunty still brainwashed by age old misogyny :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

If I had to deal with that everyday I wouldn't be able to handle it. I would rape them ngl. They deserve It all they do is practically wear no clothes everywhere and expect severely sexually repressed men to look the other way and feel happy. Fuck them they are the real evil not us.

Its just to get attention

just grab their ass and pay them

It's to the point where you can't look anywhere without seeing a crop top and tiny shorts. I hate them so much, giving me dirty looks for even glancing at them, where else do I fucking look? left right and center is ass and tits... YOU CANT LOOK AT US, WOMEN AREN'T OBJECTS YOU CREEP. Meanwhile chad is slowly walking to class talking to girls with his hands on their waist.

How did this happen? Why are whores so ready to expose themselves? I feel that it will only get much worse, for humanity, and I, until either reaches the breaking point.
one day, foids will come to school naked and then fucking come at your neck for looking at them for a split second :feelsUgh:

Post pics plz

let's face it's his hands are CONSTANTLY GROPING HER THONG IN PUBLIC

Too bad we cant talk with em:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Otherwise it is rape bro :soy::soy::soy: