Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Outside of dating and relationships anybody else genuinely worried about their future ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’m genuinely worried about my future now not only the near future also the far future like 10 years from now I’m not where I need to be in life right now and I know that’s my fault but you gotta understand how few opportunities guys like us get in this world we don’t get as many chances as Chad and women get we get very few I don’t know where my life is heading anymore even when I find employment which is soon that’s gonna take some stress off short term long term I’m still gonna have to worry about where I’m gonna be career wise these jobs aren’t jobs I can retire off of I don’t wanna work wageslave jobs forever I’m not smart enough for skilled labor so I have to do unskilled labor

Unfortunately that’s gonna be your life, you fucked uo not going to college or a trade school at least

Your only way out is entrepreneur but your too low IQ and broke to do it

Unfortunately that’s gonna be your life, you fucked uo not going to college or a trade school at least
I have hope that I can somehow turn things around in the future but I wouldn’t count on it

More like the future of humanity in general.

just smoke weed bro, it´ll be fine

I’m genuinely worried about my future now not only the near future also the far future like 10 years from now I’m not where I need to be in life right now and I know that’s my fault but you gotta understand how few opportunities guys like us get in this world we don’t get as many chances as Chad and women get we get very few I don’t know where my life is heading anymore even when I find employment which is soon that’s gonna take some stress off short term long term I’m still gonna have to worry about where I’m gonna be career wise these jobs aren’t jobs I can retire off of I don’t wanna work wageslave jobs forever I’m not smart enough for skilled labor so I have to do unskilled labor
How old are you

Same here i'm getting more worried as the days go by too. Atleast the high-IQ cels don't need to worry about jobs

I recognise I am doomed to loserdom and that even if bad things happen to me it's not that serious as I am insignificant. the worst part is that I am moderately inconvenienced

I'm worried who'll take care of me when I'm old.
I'll have to kill myself because there'll be no one.

Take it in stride, kick back with a cigar and watch how absurd it is once and a while